•Perfect Love•

K-POP One Shot Collection

Requested by Syazygirl.

 

Based on K.Will's Lay Back.

 

_______________________

 

    "Oh Sehun!" Jaerin gasped through the crowd as Sehun turned with a cheecky smile. The brunette panted for air as she reached the male, hair a bit tossled.

 

   "Oh, Jaerin. Finally you made it! I thought you are dead on the way." Sehun snickered and she scowled."Yah! You're the fault. You told me to come here on 9 freaking A.M. in a freaking Saturday! I could have eaten my ice cream and watch dramas..." She mumbled as her best friend chuckled.

 

   "Tch, forget your ice cream. Let's have fun today!" Sehun chimmed as he dragged her by hand. Their hands interwinded with each other as the middle schoolers ran through the crowds while lauging, like children got caught for stealing candies. They suddenly got in an amusement park and Sehun went to the ticket counter. 

 

   "Hello, young lady." A voice came from behind of Jaerin and she turned. There stood a man with a sly smile and she was disgusted."Alone?" The man asked."No." Jaerin answered with a stern voice."Tsk, don't lie. I know you are, come with me and play..." The man saod and was about to hold her wrist when Sehun stood infront of her in protection.

 

   "Back off!" The younger growled and the man chuckled."Why should I? Who are you anyway?" He asked and Sehun gritted his teeth."I'm her boyfriend. Problem?" He asked and cocked his head to the side lightly with a daring glint in his eyes.

 

   The man glared slightly and walked away, leaving Sehun and Jaerin. Sehun turned towards the girl behind him who was hiding her flushed face on his words."Hey, are you okay?" Sehun asked worriedly and she nodded."Y-Yeah, uh...You got the tickets already? Let's go then!" Jaerin beamed and he smiled.

 

   They enjoyed a few rides together, had ice cream, ate cotton candy at the bench near the waterfall as people watched them in envy and jealousy. Sehun finally brought her towards a meadow. The grass was healthy green and daisies were laid around. Jaerin observed her surroundings in awe as they arrived on a hill.

 

   On it stood an apple tree. Sehun took her hand in his and sat under the tree, she followed suit. They watched in silence as the sun began to set. Jaerin sighed in content and laid her head on Sehun's shoulder."Jaerin-ah..." Sehun started with a whisper and she hummed."I have a news." He stated and she hummed again.

 

   "I'm moving." He said and she froze for a moment. Silence overtook the situation and Jaerin finally spoke."Wh-when?"

 

   "In a week." Sehun answered in guilt."Hunnie..." Jaerin said in disbelief and he sighed."I want to spend time with you to the fullest today, that's why I asked you to meet. I want to spend time with you because starting tomorrow I'll be very busy. We can't meet until the day I move." Sehun confessed and Jaerin held back her tears.

 

   "B-but, you're still staying in Korea right?" Jaerin asked in hope."No, I'm moving to America. Yes, that far far land we hoped to adventure when we're adults." Sehun answered bitterly."B-but, we're not adults yet. You can't go!" She said and he sighed."No, Jaerin. It's fate..." He whispered and her tears finally escaped as she hugged the male tightly.

 

   "Jaerin-ah...Please don't cry... We'll spend the night together right?" Sehun coaxed the girl as his voice was shaky in sadness, hand soothing her back."Okay." She whispered and smiled weakly.

 

   They spent the night under the tree, talking about the past from their childhood. From the day they first met. From the day they became best friends. From the day of the past. Sehun even played the guitar as he sang under the moonlight. Sehun wanted to confess his feelings for her but, what's the point if he's moving anyway? Jaerin listened as much as she could because....she won't be able to losten to his voice anymore later.

 

   As they were about to part infront of her apartment, Jaerin gave him a last tight hug and Sehun returned it with the fullest from his heart."I'll miss you."  

 

   "Me too...."

 

---

 

   It was spring and was Sehun's favourite season of all. He walked down the street of stores and there stood a small cafe that intriguited his heart and he walked in the cafe. The surrounding was comfortable and felt like home. He went to the counter and went through the menu.

 

   "Hello, sir. I'm Cha Jaerin, may I help you?" A female voice greeted and Sehun frozed. He snapped his head up to see the cashier and there stood his best friend, his mouth agaped. Jaerin looked at Sehun as he didn't answered and widened her eyes slowly as she also frozed."Jaerin..." "S-Sehun...."

 

---

 

   The two sat beside each other on the bench at the park in silence after they agreed to meet after Jaerin's shift. They were both stunned, very stunned to suddenly bumped into each other in a day, where they weren't even near getting ready.

 

   "How'd you come here?" Sehun finally asked, breaking the ice."Uh...I got offered to a university here. At first, I...remembered you and got really excited. But, as time passes by, I enventually gave up...Didn't even expect to see you today." Jaerin said shyly and Sehun chuckled."Yah! What happened to the brutal Jaerin?" 

 

   Sehun was elbowed hard on the rib and he coughed."There she is." Jaerin said in gritted teeth. Sehun laughed and raised his hands in defeat."Mian." He apologized and she giggled. 

 

   The awkwardness left as the two became close again just like before. Jaerin was happy, same goes for Sehun. They told stories and walked around the city, enjoying theirselves.

 

   "Hey, I wanna go to the toilet for a moment." Sehun announced to the girl beside him who was busy with her ice cream as she hummed.

 

   It was after a long moment then Sehun came back. Jaerin looked at him with a frown and a pout."What took you so long?" She asked and Sehun chuckled as he shook his head. Jaerin glanced at him suspiciously and shrugged.

 

   Their last destiny was a hill. A hill resembling their last hello and goodbye. They sat, back facing the trunk of the tree as they stared at the setting sun, like their last meeting.

 

   "Sehun, it was nice meeting you again." Jaerin spoke as she closed her eyes, feeling the soft breeze. Sehun hummed in agreement as he also closed his eyes in peace.

 

   "It's getting dark. I guess this is goodbye--" Jaerin stood to leave but was prevented by Sehun's strong arm."Where are you going?" He asked and she looked at him in confusion."Jaerin, I'm not leaving you." He said as she frowned in more confuse.

 

   "What--" 

 

   Sehun stood up while facing her. He took a deep breath before he opened his mouth.

 

   "Jaerin, we first met as a child. As you already knew, I was extremely shy. I've never talked to other kids back then but you. It's like my brain, my heart, reacted against my will." Sehun paused and plucked a certain flower which blossomed on the tree.

 

   He gave the flower to her as Jaerin looked at the flower and noticed a word in it. 

 

'Will...'

 

   "Jaerin..." Sehun spoke and she looked up at him in total confusion."There is something in you that made me feel attracted. We were so different. You're a social butterfly while I am just an emotionless kid in school. Yet, we became the closest friends among all kind of friends. You made me realized that I still have someone beside me except my family. You. Just you." He paused again as plucked another flower and gave it to her.

 

'You...'

 

   "Bye goes with a B and Beginning goes with B. Words of emotions that made me felt sad and happy the most, begins with B." He then plucked another flower and gave her.

 

'Be...' 

 

   "The thing I wanna say to you is..." Sehun trailed off as he plucked the last flower and took the rest from Jaerin's palm. He arranged the flowers with the inner petals facing Jaerin. She looked at the words and was completely frozed at the words.

 

'Will...You...Be...Mine?' 

 

   Sehun knelt on one of his knee as he took out a small heart shaped box. Jaerin covered her wide agaped mouth as she stared at him.

"Sehun..." Her muffled voice came from .

 

   "Jaerin, will you marry me?" Sehun asked and opened the box, reavilling a golden band as the girl was spazzed. The words she wanna say stucked in as she forced herself to speak."Is it a yes?" He asked hopefully and she nodded. Jaerin nodded with all her might it felt as if her head will pop out.

 

   "Yes." The word finally went out of ."Yes. Yes! Yes! YES!" She yelled happily as he smiled the biggest smile in relief. Sehun then tucked the girl's right hand towards him and slidded on the band on her ring finger.

 

   He then stood up and hugged her which she returned. Jaerin was shedding tears as Sehun took her hand with the ring with his own hand and kissed her lips softly.

 

   "Jaerin....I love you." He whisprred as he pulled from the kiss and reconnected to her.

 

   "I love you too..."

---

   "Sehun..." Jaerin asked and he hummed as they rested their back on the tree and enjoyed the scenery of stars above.

   "Where you got these rings?" Jaerin asked and examinrd the rings on her and his' hand. Sehun chuckled lightly and rested his head on her's which was on his shoulder."Secret." 

   Truth be told, Sehun had it made ever since the very first day he landed in America, hoping miracle will bring her back to him...And miracle granted his wish.

_______________________

 

   So, here's the request! Sorry it took such a long time to update this but finally!! Thanks again to Syazygirl for requesting. You're so nice! Truth be told, I literally took the ideas from the song and just typed it away! Lol, that's all bye!