2 - Tao

~ EXO ~ 마마 ~

Tao.

 

I have a secret. A very big secret.

I can control time.

When I found out, I took advantage of it. But now, I know I have a reason to control the time.

 

---

 

I looked out towards the now almost silent street from my hiding place in the alleyway. The bank was shutting, and the street lights were starting to turn on. I just had to wait a little while longer.

Soon, the last person had locked up the building and left for the night.

I made my move, walking swiftly through the shadows. I climbed up the building walls, which was very easy because the bricks jutted out. I walked across the roof, and opened a skylight, and jumped into the room.

Completely empty. A ghost town.

Perfect.

I walked over to the safe, and had a go at the combination lock.

Click, click, click.

It took a while, but I got the lock open. The door opened revealing stacks and stacks of money.

I pulled out my bag, and put in exactly how much I needed.

$5000 into my bag. Now I was getting out of here.

I didn’t want to steal anything, but I had to do this. I was in debt, and I couldn’t help it.

I climbed out of the skylight, and put the top back on silently. I jumped down off the roof and rolled to soften my landing, but there was a problem when I looked up.

There was a gang there, it was the gang that I owed money.

“Good to see you’ve got the money.”

I glared at him through my eyebrows, and held up the bag. It was a gross and raggy old thing, and I wanted to get rid of it before anyone else got involved.

“It’s all there. $5000, no more, no less.”

“You sure, punk?”

One of the men pushed me and I fell to the ground. I was sick of this, they always pushed me around.

I stood up, and started to fight back. At first it was hard, but, after a while, it felt like they were moving slowly. I felt slow too, but I could make my movements more precise and think faster while everything was slow. It was so cool.

 

---

 

After that day, I experimented, and found that I could slow time down easily, but I still felt very slow with it.

Maybe there are other people who can help me unleash my full power.