Her story

miracle in skool

"Yuna...are you alright?...you are trembling"

Aye walked towards Yuna. Yuna stepped back. Her eyes scanned over the horizon. She didnt know what to do. She turned around and tried to escape thats when it hit her. The memories that she had forgotten...she stood there still...Aye watched her turning back to her with eyes filled with fear..her body trembling...

" so ...we met ..each other when we were kids..." Her voice trembled...her words could hardly be heard by Aye." you knew who I was from the start...why didnt you tell me"

Aye couldnt beleive what she just heard...So she remembered.?....

"I was happy that I met you again...I thought you were finally back but soon I realized that you didnt remember me and yet you became friends with me again"Aye spoke with tears in her eyes. Yuna stood there silently.She nodded to let Aye know that she was listning

" You were kind to me like when we first met..You introduced me to your friends. Then I got lost. I couldnt decide if I wanted you to remember me or remain ignorant of how I was in the past. I didnt want to lose you again..Although I knew it was wrong...I am sorry"

Yuna stayed quite for some time."Why did you do that"

Aye looked up at Yuna and lokked down on the ground" I dont know..But I do know God would never forgive me for my sins.."

" aye.."

" I know God wont forgive me...I dont want to experience anything like that again...I dont want to lose someone I love.."

Yuna walked forward and gave Aye a warm hug" Its alright..."

The tears that she had been holding on to..finally showered down. She cried.

" Please go home now" Aye stepped back and hold Yuna's hand. Yuna nodded and walked forward but she did turn around and smiled at Aye as she left. 

Aye stood there for a while watching Yuna's back figure" I'm sorry"

She turned around and walked in her yard.