Flashback

miracle in skool

Yuna yawned as she walked out of her room down the kitchen. She raised an eyebrow when she saw her mother in the kitchen.

" oh good morning dear. Have your breakfast now." Yuna's mother turned towards the stove

"good morning".  yuna took her seat. She smiled when she saw Hyeri and her mother walking in 

" um... something smells good" Hyeri's mother mrs lee said taking her seat. The two fathers greeted each other and started chatting.

" arent you too late for school?"

" no dad .Its saturday today so we dont have any classes" Yuna replied to her father's question. Mrs kim set the table and everyone was seated for breakfast. After their breakfast The two mothers were busy washing the dishes in the kitchen while the fathers were having a nice chat in the living room. Yuna and Hyeri were in their room studying for their mid term exams. 

After doing her homework Yuna and Hyeri came out of the house to get some fresh air.The  two girls bought chocolate ice creams for themselves as it was preety hot outside. They  took a walk in the nearby park for a while. After some few laps they got tired and decided to take rest. They sat down on the nearby bench.

" Hey dont you think Aye looks familliar?"

Yuna's question confused Hyeri

" no...why?...wait do you remember anything?"

" no ....but ...I dont know ..."

Hyeri tilted her head in confusion...

 

Flashback

"Yuna! wait for me..."

" come fast ..."

That girl ran after Yuna . The two of them were laughing, giggling, enjoying the spray of the water on their faces

" Aye...stop it..."

End of flasback

" yuna...Yuna you alright?"Hyeri waved her hands infront of Yuna's eyes. She was surprised when Yuna suddenly stood up

"You ok?"

" Hyeri you go home first. I have something to do"

Yuna ran away. " w-wait"

Hyeri stood there still. She was still stunned.

Yuna ran as fast as she could. There she stood infront of that mansion, that familliar looking mansion.

Yes its that place...the place where she used to go to play with her friend. Yes she remembered. Its really her! But why would she pretend like she didnt know her? Did Aye forgot about her? Or was she just pretending like Jin waiting for her to remember by her own...

Many questions were stucked in her mind...Right then her thoughts got interuped by a voice

"Yuna? Is that you?...Why are you just standing there?"

Shin Aye was standing right behind her. Yuna turned around in surprise. She didnt know what to do...Should she tell her that she remembers her?...then what? What if...