Boy in love

miracle in skool

The next day at school-

It was lunch break and the BTS members were walking around near the school gate. Jungkook was talking about how he walked with Yuna under the umbrella Anyone could tell he was in love judging the way he was talking with his eyes full of passion and then suddenly out of nowhere a ball came flying. Luckily it didnt hit anyone but Jungkook almost got hit and as he was trying to escape he lost his balance and fall down. The members were laughing at his new funky  hairstyle but soon they stopped as they could tell that the maknae was getting serious.

Jungkook- who the hell threw this ball?!

After fixing his hair he stood up and picks up the ball and walk towards the source-the school play ground. A bunch of girls were playing vollyball. Shin Aye came out

Aye- s-sorry....

Jungkook threw back the ball and walked out since he didnt want to fight with a girl. Again the ball came flying but this time Jungkook got hit.

Jungkook- Ok...I'm really not gonna let this slide...I'm gonna kill the person ....

He grumbled and walk towards the play ground.

Jimin- hyung...get a funneral ready...I think someone is really gonna die....

V- I hope its a guy and not a girl...

The other members ran behind Jungkook. 

Jungkook- who threw this ball?!..

All the girls were looking at Jungkook.He was gonna burst out of anger.but the moment he saw Yuna his anger faded away. 

Yuna- sorry...I wasnt paying much attention.....

Jungkook- no-no....its ok.....here...

He passed the ball to her and walked away. Jin and Jimin starred at each other. They couldnt beleive what they just saw....Rapmonster and suga started giggling.

J-hope- hyung did you see him?.....

Jin- um....he didnt do a thing....

V- does he like her that much.....he is not the kookie that I used to know.

Jimin nodded in agreement. Suga and Rapmonster were laughing so hard that the other members thought that they were kind of ...getting annoying.

Jungkook walked up stairs and was standing on the rooftop. Heaving a deep sigh he looked down at the play ground and watched Yuna and the other girls playing vollyball. Just by seeing her his heart was beating like crazy again. He cant keep with this...He seriously cant keep up with this one-sided love but he is afraid to confess . After what happend with the april's fool day incident...

Jungkook- ash....what should I do?...why is it so hard to even face her?......whats wrong with me?...

He stayed there for a moment then made his way to his classroom.