The photo

miracle in skool

"Yuna!" Aye ran towars her and snatched her test papers.

" wow...you got ..."

Before she could finish her sentence Yuna snatched back her test papers. She tried to run away but her legs got twisted and she almost fall flat on the ground but Jungkook graped her hands and pulled her towards him. 

"oh...thanks.."

Jungkook ruubbed the back of his neck and then returned to his seat and continued on what he was doing the whole time.

Yuna and Aye became quite close. They have been meeting each other often, visiting each other's place during holidays talking about their lives they had spent for the past few years. After school Hyeri, Yuna and Aye would meet up sometimes to discuss their homeworks or just to hang out with each other.

After their science class the students were gathered in the gym for their physical health test. The gym teacher Mr.lee looked down the list of the reports of all the student .He glanced up and blew the referree and the students assembled together. " Now all of you run three tymes round the school and get here "

The students started complaining but the they got lined up and were ready to run around the school. Jungkook stood right beside Yuna. He ran as fast as he could. Yuna couldnt loose to him so she ran with all her might but still couldnt defeat him. When they reached the finish line Jungkook smirked as the girls were fangirling over him. Yuna and Aye encouraged each other and they all assembled at the same place they had left and the students examine dtheir new records. 

The day went on and it was finally time to go home. Running around the school was of course tireing Yuna jumped on her bed as soon as she got home. Her mom walked in her room before she gave a knock. 

"honey are you hungry should I make you some snacks?"Mrs kim's words werent heard by the girl as she had fallen asleep. Mrs pulled up the blanket and drapped it over Yuna's body and quitely left the room.

It was late at night when Yuna woke up. All the lights in the house were turned off. She assumed everyone must have fallen asleep. She quitely made her way downstairs into the kitchen and opened the fridge to find herself to stuff her growling stomach.

She walked in her room with a plate of sandwiches in her hands. She closed the door and placed the plate on her studying table. Her sight fell on the box at the corner of her room. She remembered how she found her childhood photo with Jin. She looked up at her table where she had kept the photo. She looked at the photo....particularly to the unfamiliars boy's face. Who could it be?...why were they wearing the same coloured shirt? and why was the boy even in that photo?

"Who is he?" Yuna thought to herself as she finished the last peice of sandwich she had while starring at the photo

"nevermind" She mumbled as she pulled the blanket on top of her and fall asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N-I guys just wanted to inform to you that this fanfic is comming to end ...If all my calculations are right it would have 2 more chapters to go...

Thanks for subcribing and for you comments .....Please keep on supporting me...Love you all....