Chapter 05

A Fairytale that Ends in the Beginning
CHAPTER 05

 

Narrator’s POV

EunBi arrives at their home. She remember what Krystal told her so she quickly pull out her phone and send a message telling her she arrived safely.

“EunBi, are you back?” Mrs. Kim said while peeking through the living room, checking if EunBi is the one who arrive.

“Ne, omonim. I’m home.” EunBi softly responded. “Come, let’s eat dinner. Myungsoo’s grandpa just finished eating.”

“Aren’t we going to wait for Myungsoo?” EunBi asked since they always wait for Myungsoo to get home before eating dinner.

“Myungsoo just called. He said let’s eat without him because he’s going to join the company’s dinner.” Mrs. Kim said to EunBi with a smile.

The two women eat peacefully in the kitchen. Mrs. Kim notice that EunBi is being unusually quiet and is very disturb. *I wonder what’s wrong with EunBi.* Mrs. Kim thought while eyeing EunBi in a confusing stare. But Mrs. Kim just brushed her thoughts off thinking maybe EunBi was just tired from going out a while ago.

 

EunBi was now laying comfortably on their bed. She’d been wanting to sleep but she can’t. Her mind was still flowing to the thoughts of hers and the old Mr. Kim’s conversation. She tried to calm herself and let a deep breath. *He cannot be that bad, right? Maybe he’s just threatening me. Just that.* While she was thinking she didn’t notice that she already fell asleep.

Several minutes after she fell asleep, she suddenly stir and wake up. She was greeted by her husband’s smiling face. “Your home oppa?” she said while yawning cutely. Myungsoo can’t help but smile with her cute wife. “Aww. Did I wake my cute princess?” He said to EunBi cutely while pinching her puffy cheeks. She just shook her head responding to him. He wraps his arms around her waist and slowly pulled her close to him.  

“I heard you hang out with Krystal today?”

“Hmm, I.. just miss hanging out with her, oppa. How’s work?” she asked as she brush her slender finger into his bangs. “Was work giving you a hard time?”

“Uhm.. a little bit. But I can manage it.” He said smiling assuredly. “..but surely I can handle the work very well if my princess will give me a reward..” Myungsoo said while grinning widely and teasingly to EunBi. His brows where moving quickly up and down as if he was telling something to her. EunBi, then, responded teasingly to her husband. “A reward? Alright then. Close your eyes oppa.” She said to him cooingly. Myungsoo smiled showing his dimples and slowly shut his eyes close.

*PLACKKK*

Myungsoo shockingly open her eyes. He then put his palm onto his forehead. “Yah! What kind of reward is that?” she giggled. Her husband is so cute, she thought. Seeing him like an angry bird made her adore him more. “Waeyo? That’s my kind of reward, oppa!” EunBi said as she continued teasing her husband.

“Flicking my forehead is your reward? Tss..” Myungsoo pouts and quickly looked away as if he was really angry.

“Then, what reward do you expect though?”

“Well, I thought you would give me a chase and sweet kiss.. even a peck can manage though!”

She giggled softly. EunBi was feeling giddy, her husband is acting like a child in front of her, and of course she can’t help but adore this side of him. She, then, cupped his face with her warm hands and slowly turned it facing her. EunBi lean in slowly, placing her lips on top of his and gave him a heavenly sweet kiss. Myungsoo can’t help but smile through their kiss. Feeling the softness of his wife’s lips on him, he can’t help but deepened their kiss.

Even though they’ve been married for a year now, EunBi can still feel the fireworks in her head, his kiss still gives a shiver all throughout her spine and even the butterflies in her stomach aren’t dead yet. Myungsoo, on the other hand, was feeling the same as EunBi, it was like the feeling from the first time they kissed came back over again.

Myungsoo shifted their body so he was now on top of her. Lips still connected as if they don’t want to be apart yet. Myungsoo pulled out slowly and lean his soft lips besides EunBi’s ear and whispers “I love you babe.” She blushed madly when he called her ‘babe’. He put a small kiss on her earlobes. “You’re blushing, princess.” EunBi feeling embarrassed of her red cheeks quickly cup it with her hands. But Myungsoo caught her hands and put it down. “Don’t. I love seeing your blushed face, it’s pretty.” He cooed and place a cute kiss on the tip of her nose.

Their eyes met. Both of their eyes sparkles with love. The both of them gaze at each other lovingly for a minute before Myungsoo interrupts their staring moment with a sweet phrase again. “I love you so much princess. Really. I am the happiest man alive you know because you were mine.” He flashed a full of lovingly smile to her. “I love you soooooooo much too, oppa.” EunBi responded as she smiled widely showing her pearly white teeth. Myungsoo, once again, connect their lips that was perfectly fit to each other. And together with a night that was full of love, Myungsoo and EunBi made one of the most wonderful and blissful moment they ever had.

 

Morning came through quickly. EunBi was the first one to be awake. She gently rub her eyes and yawn. She paused and stared at her sleeping husband lovingly. EunBi blushed. She remembered so clearly what happened last night. She giggled. Last night, Myungsoo keeps telling her sweet words and phrases which made her blushed so much. Her face looks like a red tomato, her husband’s greasy side is too much for her to handle. EunBi gently traced her husband’s perfect feature. His nose. His eyes. His thin lips. His jaw line. Myungsoo smiled widely at the contact and slowly open his eyes as he met gaze with his wife.

“You’re awake.” EunBi softly said with a tiny smile.

“hmm. Morning princess.” He said with a husky morning voice and kiss her forehead.

“Morning to you too, oppa.” She said as she blushed madly again.

Myungsoo smiled and grinned widely when he saw her red painted cheeks. He knew why she was blushing. The fact is, he can’t help but blush too. He remembered also the event last night and he can’t help but feel giddy inside. No one can ever make him feel this way other than her.

Myungsoo knows that from the very first time he saw her, his heart already claims ‘She is the one.’ He then suddenly remembered their very first unique meeting.

-----Flashback-----

It was Tuesday in the morning. Just like a normal routine. Girls of the Seoul High are all flocking in every corner of the school. Pulling out their make-ups, mirror, combs and etc., making sure they were pretty enough to be notice by their crushes.

Seven heavenly handsome guys coolly march down into the school. They were not just handsome, but extremely rich and smart too. The seven guys called their gang as ‘Infinite’. Infinite were the young heirs of the top companies in the whole nation. They were like a package. Handsome. Rich. Smart. Perfect, right? What else do you asked for?

Each of them were so popular in the school, well, even in the whole nation they were included as one of the most sought man in the whole South Korea. Though all of them were recognize to be popular, one of them was just extremely ridiculously insanely popular.

And that is Kim Myungsoo. The visual of Infinite.

Myungsoo was always bothered by his fans. He won’t stop stalking him, talking to him, sending him millions of love letters, and throwing themselves at him. And there is one time, a fangirl approach him to give him a homemade chocolate. The girl continuously bothering him, telling him to have a bite since she work hard for it, then had a little drama. She just won’t stop following him so he made a sprint. Myungsoo run for his life away from that crazy girl. However, as he run for his life, many girls had a thought of chasing him.

Myungsoo run until he reach the 5th floor of the school building. He was in so much panic that he just entered somewhere without knowing what room it was. He locked the door. As he was facing the locked door, he was panting heavily and didn’t notice a girl was standing behind her with a shock face. Myungsoo turned around and met another shock of his life. There, he finally notice the girl standing in front of him. Her eyes was rounded in shock, her lips are openly wide apart and she was frozen.

The girl was about to scream when he quickly cupped with his hands and signaling her to be quiet. She agreed and shut and told him to explain. Myungsoo apologized and told her the reason why he just suddenly burst inside. As she notice the seriousness and sincerity on him, she then told him that she understands and smile at him.

And that’s how for the very first time Myungsoo claims someone in his heart. From the moment he saw her smile and how she quickly understand the situation, his heart race a million times.

That was how her princess and he first met.. in the Girl’s Comfort Room.

-----End of Flashback-----