Chapter 01

A Fairytale that Ends in the Beginning
CHAPTER 01

 

Hi, let me introduce myself first.

The name is Choi EunBi. Currently 23 years of age.

I am just a simple lady who dreamt to be a Professional Engineer. I am not rich nor poor, you can consider my family status as moderate. My father has a business that he manage and built on his own, though it’s not a really big company but it can manage to support our whole family. My mother, on the other hand, is a house wife and that’s because my dad won’t allowed mom to work. He said he doesn’t want mom to get stressed at work. How sweet of my dad, right?

By the way, did I tell you guys I was their only daughter? Yes. You read it right. I’m their only precious princess and so they love me too much. They can be over protective sometimes, oh! Scratch that, not sometimes but always. But still, I love them so much and I can careless if they were so overprotective to me. I surely understand it very well.

My current status? MARRIED.

Right. You’re not blind, you read it right. I am married. I am married to the most wonderful guy in the world. If you are wondering if we were arranged, you are wrong. We’re married because of love.

His name is Kim Myungsoo, 24 years old, handsome, has a pair of dreamy-like eyes that can melt you in an instant and I can’t describe him any longer, he’s just too perfect. He is one of the most sought man in the whole nation.

Kim Corporation’s youngest heir. Kim Myungsoo is the youngest son of the Kim Corporation’s founder.

The Kim Corporation is the biggest company not just in Korea but also in other countries. It is one of the most desirable company for many corporate workers. They’ve handle different kinds of industries: Marketing, Telecommunications, Electronics, Architectural, even Airlines, and etc.

Are you now wondering how I manage to marry the guy of every woman’s dream? Even I, myself, can’t explain the reasons why. Out of millions of women in the whole South Korea, I manage to capture Kim Myungsoo’s heart. When I ask him ‘Why?’ he’ll just respond ‘Because it’s you and I love you’. Those are just simple words but every time he said that I can’t help but smile like an idiot.


It was 7:00 in the morning and the sun shines brightly. I slowly open my eyes and I was greeted by my sleeping husband who was tightly hugging me warmly in his arms. I can’t help but soften with his sleeping figure. He must be tired from work yesterday. I should cook him his favorite meal.

I carefully shift my body and remove his arms so I can get up without waking him. I quickly wash myself and go directly to the kitchen. As I arrived at the kitchen I was greeted by my mother-in-law.

“Good Morning, EunBi.” She look up at me smiling.

“Good Morning to you too, omonim, what are you doing up so early in the morning?”

“I just want to cook breakfast for you and Myungsoo, of course.” Omonim said while still cutting and preparing the ingredients.

“Ow, you should rest more omonim, I should be the one doing that. Let me help you then.” I said to her with my eyes glistening for request to let me help her.

“Okay then, just help me cut those and be careful with the knife.”

“Ne!”

Omonim and I cook the meal together. We were talking happily together while cooking and she insist also on teaching me some cooking tips and other recipes that Myungsoo will love to eat.

I suddenly felt a sweet kiss on my cheeks. “Morning princess.” Myungsoo said. “Morning, mom!”

“Good morning, son. Come on sit beside EunBi and let’s eat breakfast together.”

“Good morning. How’s your sleep? Still tired?” I said to him while patting the sit next to me, signaling him to sit.

“I shouldn’t feel tired if I just saw my princess the moment I woke up. Why didn’t you wake me up earlier? Hm.”

“Just because I feel like you should sleep more. You look tired you know. Sorry.”

“Aigoo!” he pinch my nose. “My princess is worried.” Myungsoo said, grinning like an idiot. “Eyy, oppa! Stop pinching my nose.” I pout and he just smiled sweetly. Myungsoo’s mom just smile while watching us talking sweetly to each other. She loves to see the two of us interacting cutely and sweetly with each other. She said we reminds her the old moments of her and Myungsoo’s dad when they were newly married.

The three of us finished eating breakfast. I volunteered to wash the dishes. Omonim said ‘thanks’ and carefully go upstairs holding a tray of food for Myungsoo’s dad. My father-in-law suffered in a and that’s why mostly he can’t move his own body. He was bed ridden even before I married Myungsoo. Sometimes when I have time I volunteered to take care of him, though he can’t express himself and can’t talk also, he’ll just respond with his eyes. Omonim told me that abonim’s eyes is smiling, telling me that he is happy and thankful that Myungsoo found a nice girl. I was alighted with that statement.

I prepared a lunch box for my husband. He said he wants to eat his wife’s food for lunch and so I always prepare a healthy meal for him. A pair of arms was suddenly wrapped on my waist and kiss my cheeks. I blushed. Even we were married now, I still find myself blushing for every sweet gestures he had for me.

“Mind if my princess would fix my tie for me?” he said smiling, showing his cute dimples. I slowly turn around. “I wouldn’t mind, though, your highness.” And I fix his tie. We both look in each other’s eyes for few seconds and he slowly lean in. He gave me a sweet and gentle kiss before taking the lunch I made for him and head out of the house.

“Drive carefully, Myung.”

“Yes princess, I will. I love you.” He wink and gave me a quick peck on my lips. I giggled. “I love you too.”


 

Perfect.

Perfect is the only word that can describe my whole life right now. It seems like a fairytale that I was married into a handsome prince and living a happily ever after. He was being a perfect husband and I am being a perfect wife for him. We were happy. Nobody can describe the blissfulness that we feel. We know we were right for each other. Every bits of him fits just perfectly for me. His warm hands when he is tightly holding mine. His arms that perfectly fit into my waist. His cat-like eyes that can melt my heart. His perfectly carve nose. His sweet thin lips that is perfectly molded to fit on mine. And his heart that is always thumping at the same time, and at the same rate with mine.

Kim Myungsoo is my prince and I was his princess.

But it seems fate always do his best to make a love story very interesting.

Fate is the one who brought us together. Now, fate is the one that will brought us apart.

No matter how we love each other. No matter we were already tied together, a fairytale wouldn’t just end without an evil queen.

 

After living happily together for one year, an evil queen steps in between and ruined everything…


First chapter done! How was it? :)