Prologue.

My Difficult Career

There was a problem with the top idol in South Korea, and as cliché as it sounded, the boy that had found fame from since he was at the age of seven, was very much stuck up himself, thinking himself to be an incarnation of some sort of God. The boy’s name was named Huang Zitao, someone with a fantastic set of lungs and an amazing talent for dancing. His dad happened to be the CEO of MT Entertainment Company, the best company in South Korea but even he was close to giving up with his talented son.

Every single manager he had gotten for him, they had either left or been fired, all because of his son and his antics. Zitao was hard to work with. His attitude day and night was incredibly horrible, it was even worse towards his managers and personal assistants. His dad was going to extreme lengths to find someone with enough managerial experience to even accept the contract.

No matter how much money was spewed into the contracts, everyone had obviously heard the very true rumours that Zitao was almost unmanageable. It was not like he had not tried to discuss the hardships with his son, but he doesn’t care. Even with his family the boy was incredibly dominant.

Like right now, whilst the CEO was trying to convince his son to treat his new manager like an actual human being, Zitao didn’t see a single problem with the way things were going.

He was the number one idol in the country.

Shouldn’t he be able to get the best manager possible? Someone that could actually deal with him and give him everything he wanted? Zitao didn’t know why his father was making him out to be the bad guy in this situation, when it was clearly the old managers that were faulty and didn’t have the proper abilities.

“Zitao! Are you even listening to me?!” The man’s voice was louder than Zitao had heard for a while, but that doesn’t mean that the boy was any more intimidated.

“Yup. So… you were saying that you are going to be hiring me a capable manager this time to take care of me?” The idol said, crossing his leg over his other one, smiling at his father who was clearly getting annoyed with him. But, his father let out a deep sigh, knowing that it was utterly useless to argue with him. Standing up, Zitao dusted off his extremely tight leather trousers and grinned, showing off his gleaming white teeth. “When do I get to meet them?”

As if fate would have it, the door behind him was immediately opened and two men stepped inside, stopping as soon as the door was closed. The CEO instantly stood up and he buttoned up his jacket before smiling.

Putting his arm out towards the two strangers, he stood beside his son and decided to introduce them at this convenient time.

“Huang Zitao, meet your new manager and your new personal assistant.”

Zitao stared at the other two and smirked as he saw them staring at him with awe (they always did, that was another big problem), until they moved closer. Putting his hand on his hip, he made sure he was looking his best, or at least good enough to intimidate them both.

It was the shorter one that spoke first (although he wasn’t that much shorter than his blonde counterpart), smiling as he didn’t go for Zitao first – but his father.

The idol stopped still as he was seemingly ignored whilst a conversation went on beside him.

“Thank you for having us.” He said confidently.

“It’s a pleasure to be here Sir.” That was when the tall blonde haired man spoke, shaking the CEO’s hand as well.

“The pleasure’s all mine, seriously.” The older man spoke with a small tense note in his voice before he looked to his side to see his son’s rather stern expression. Gulping, he decided to introduce him finally to his two new employees. “This is my son, Huang Zitao. Zitao, this is Oh Sehun, your new PA and Wu Yifan, your new manager.”

Zitao stared at them both and had to admit that they were the most attractive employees he had ever had. But the way they just ignored him, was seriously disrespectful.

So he simply folded his arms across his chest and stood silently.

They weren’t good enough to be blessed with his voice. Sighing loudly, the CEO simply ignored his son and began speaking to the other two men in the room about their new job. Zitao flicked his hair back from his face before moving around the two slightly handsome men and was about to leave before he was called back.

“What?” He asked, attitude evident in his tone towards his family. His father pointed towards the other two and smiled.

“Sehun and Yifan will accompany you. Yifan has your schedule and Sehun has been filled with all of your important contacts.” After he finished, both Sehun and Yifan instantly moved out of the office, leaving Zitao standing there alone once again.

Zitao huffed as they didn’t even invite him out, or, open the door and let him go first. What horrible and unreasonable people. Moving out of the office, he watched both Kris and Sehun walking in front of him, speaking with each other and laughing. It was like Zitao didn’t even matter. The top idol in the whole world was walking alone behind them, like he had no friends whatsoever, like he didn’t even exist.

Oh he was going to make them pay for this.

This time in their lives was not going to be fun at all.


A/N: Send forward your comments and opinions <3