Chapter 10

Night and Day
Please log in to read the full chapter

He started on the drawers again the next day, when she started hounding him again. She started for the drawers, but he stopped her.  "Maybe… the laundry. Yea… Can you start the wash and I’ll do this.” He said and she nodded slowly. Maybe he did have a little shame after all. She grabbed one of the laundry bags, stuffed it full off his dark clothes, snatched his ID card, and headed down to the laundry room. After stuffing the clothes into three of the washers and headed upstairs for another pile of clothes.

When she opened the door, Jae had his back to her, digging in the nightstand. “Are you actually throwing anything away?” She asked and he shoved the toy that was in his hands in the drawer and slammed it closed. She snatched her hand back, looking shocked.

“I got it. I’ll meet you downstairs. “ He said and she frowned, nodding. Relief flooded over him as she left the room. Normally, he didn’t mind, but he didn’t want her seeing the giant stores of condoms and lube and every other ual thing he kept in there.

 

Jae Bom came down and saw her reading. It didn’t look like a textbook for once. It looked like some kind of fantasy book. He tilted it down, so she looked up at him and asked, smiling. “So do you fold as well, or do I need to pay for that service?” He asked and she rolled her eyes,lifting up her book back up.

“You can’t afford my services.” She said, keeping a straight face. He snatched the book from her and she jumped to retrieve it. “Give it back!” She shouted and he spun around, keeping her at arm’s length.

“What dorky fantasy are you living today?” He asked, browsing through her book. After a few moments, he took in the page and looked at her, eyes wide. He tutted his tongue, looking at his little bookworm. “Who would have guessed that you were so dirty?” He asked and she rolled her eyes, snatching the book back from him.

“Fold your own clothes. I’m going back to my room.” She said and he caught her at the waist. He swung her around, back into the laundry room and closed the door. Shestepped on his foot, pushed off of him, flung the door open and slammed it behind herself.

He tutted his tongue gently, sitting on the table she had sat at. He didn't know what had set her off. A lot of girls read books like that. Not necessarily with any kind of decent plot, but all that romance and stuff was normal. He laughed a little, trying to picture her engrossed I'm that novel instead of a text book. He thought about her her lips as her eyes got darker.

He shook the thoughts from his head and sighed. He should go and apologize. He walked up to her room as his clothes washed and knocked on the door. She didn't say anything and he opened the door, looking gingerly.

She was laid down on her bed, hugging one of her stuffed bears. Her back was to him as she looked out the window. "Soo Yoon?" He asked and she didn't turn around. "Soo Yoon-ah." He whined and she twisted her head a little. He was sure that if he could see her eyes, she would be glaring at him. "Don't be mad. I was just teasing." He said and she turned her head back toward the window.

"Go away." She said and he sighed.

"What's so wrong? Even s have fantasies." He teased. He didn't see the bear until it hit him in the head. Why did she throw so hard and fast?

"I'm not a-" she cut herself off and he looked at her, stunned. Part of it was the giant bear, the other was thinking of her as a ual creature. He looked at the lines of her body again. He saw her like he had tried not to see her at the beach, like he had kept under control yesterday.

She looked delicious. She had a chest that was just the right size for her.  If he had to guess, and he was rarely wrong, she was a large C. She was glaring at him, but her eyes were still gorgeous and deep. He hair was falling around her slim shoulders, not just black, but the color of a raven' swing with streaks so black they were almost blue. He wondered if hickory would show up on her skin, or if he could and nibble and tease without discretion.

"Get out." She said and he closed the door and walked into her room, slowly. "Are you deaf? I said out." He watched her lips move, but ignored her words. She started to shout again and he found himself running to her.  

He grabbed her face and kissed her. He could taste her passion, her anger, and he wanted all of it. She didn't move for a moment, seemingly stunned before kissing him back. Her lips were soft and demanding against his. Even now, she would not fall quietly into his arms. She was defiant and he adored it. She fought for dominance with him and he loved it. She surprised him when her hand grabbed him by the hair and pulled him close. Her tongue teased his lips and he nibbled at hers.

She recovered herself first and yanked him away, making him gasp. She looked at him for a moment, her eyes still full of need and he knew if he kissed her again, they would melt into each other. He didn't want to take her though. He wanted her to want him. He needed her to accept him, as he was, without any of the games he played with other girls.

She let go of him, one finger at a time detaching from his hair. She was breathing hard as she lowered her hand. He could see what it cost her to try and regain her senses. Why wouldn't she kiss him again? As if she heard his thoughts, the words came.

"I'm not one of your women. I won't ever be." She said, pulling away from him and for the first time, he regretted being a player. He regretted her hearing him night after night using women as toys. He wished she had never seen him that way. That he wasn't classified in her mind with whatever hurt her.

"I could never treat you like that. Not you." He said, his eyes lowered to her lips again. She was so close and still so far. He could still feel her branded on his skin. His right hand cupped her face now, gently. His left ran through her hair, let

Please log in to read the full chapter