Seungri

Apple of My Eye (HIATUS)

 

Damn, I look good. This fits me perfectly. I was right on buying this super expensive polo shirt. Even the color flatters my skin tone. Can't wait to see the look on the other member's face when they see me. Look how attractive I am.

I slicked my hair back while staring at the mirror. "Aren't I gorgeous?"

Ah. What will the others wear, though? Will Jiyong wear something extravagant and eye-catching, again? Damn it. He'll get all the girls attention. But, I shouldn't worry about that. After all, I have my own charm. I have something that they don't have—a good sense of humor. All girls dig that. Yeah, that's right. I should't worry about who'll get the attention more. More over, I shouldn't spoil this night. We've all been busy doing solo projects, that we haven't had the time to be together. This is our rare boys' night out. We'll all gonna have fun!

 


 

"Yah. Go easy on the alcohol." Seunghyun, sitting beside me at the bar, nudged my arm.

"Aish. It's okay, hyung! I can handle this!" I winked at him.

"We won't carry you home if you get drunk, got it? We'll just leave you here." 

I chuckled. "I got it. No need to worry, hyung."

Yongbae, together with Daesung, walked towards us.

"Oh. Where did you guys go? You two suddenly disappeared." I raised my eyebrows.

"What are you, our father?" Daesung chuckled. "We just went to the restrooms."

"Jiyong still haven't answered back, yet?" Yongbae leaned his arms on the table.

"He replied a while ago. He said that he'll be running late." said Seunghyun.

"Ah. There he is!" Daesung pointed at our right.

I looked to where Daesung was pointing at and saw Jiyong heading towards us. He was wearing a black sequin leather jacket over his white plain t-shirt, his pants, a black, distressed, tight-fitting denim and a black leather shoes to match.

He sure looks good in anything he wears, huh? He looks really cool.

Jiyong looked at me and smiled. "You waited long?"

"Oh, hyung! Not really. We just got here not long ago." I smiled.

Seunghyun tapped Jiyong's shoulder. "Ignoring us, huh? What are we, air?"

Jiyong chuckled. "Ah, I'm sorry. It's just that, Seungri immediately caught my attention." 

Me..?

Jiyong looked at me. "You look good."

Oh. That caught me off guard.

"Ah, me?" I laughed. "Of course! I especially prepared myself for tonight."

"Ohh~ You look so cool, Seungri." 

Aish. Seriously, this guy! So embarrassing!

"I do, right?" I chuckled. "You don't look so bad yourself, hyung." 

Jiyong looked at his clothes. "Ah, this? I just wore the first thing I saw in my closet, though."

I laughed. "Is that so?"

"What a show-off." said Seunghyun, glaring at Jiyong.

Jiyong laughed. "I'm just telling the truth."

"Yeah, yeah, nevermind about that." said Yongbae, holding a drink. "Let's just start the partying!" He raised his glass.

"Alright!" Daesung took the cocktail glass on the table and raised it as well.

I raised the glass I was holding. "Let it begin, then!"

"Um, excuse me!" a high-pitched voice uttered behind me.

I turned around and saw a woman wearing red cleavage-showing dress, looking right into my eyes.

Oh. She's hot.

She smiled. "Hey!~ I'm Yuna." She reached her hands towards me. "Nice to meet you! I'm a big fan of yours."

I shook her hands. "Oh, nice to meet you, too. And thank you." I smiled.

"Um.. would you like to dance?" She touched my arm.

"Uhh.."

I guess it's okay? The members wouldn't mind, right? After all, this is a club. People are supposed to dance.

I smiled. "Oh, sure-"

"Sorry, he won't." a familiar voice uttered behind me.

I turned around and saw Jiyong moving in closer to us.

"H-Hyung!"

Jiyong glared at me. His eyes piercing right through me.

"You won't, right?"

What the..? He's scary!

I stood there, my knees frozen, unable to utter a word.

Jiyong turned his head to the woman. "Sorry. But, please leave." He smiled.

"O-Oh. I understand.." she said, nervously.

The woman bowed and walked away.

Jiyong turned to face me. "You."

I flinched. "Y-Yes?"

What the hell? His eyes are scary! I'm in trouble!

"What do you think you're doing?"

"H-Hyung.."

I wasn't doing anything wrong! This is a club! Of course you'll interact with women!

"This is a public place for god's sake. Haven't you already learned your lesson? If people saw you with that woman, you're dead meat."

"Enough of that." Seunghyun gripped Jiyong's shoulder. "Seungri wasn't in the wrong. You saw that the woman was the one who approached him, right? Not him." 

Jiyong sighed. "I'm just reminding him what's the possible outcome of his actions."

Yongbae gripped Jiyong's other shoulder. "Yes, yes. Calm down. We're here to have fun, right?" 

Daesung leaned his arm on my back. "That's right! We're here to party!"

Jiyong sighed. "Right." He looked at me. "Sorry."

Oh. He apologized.

I nodded. "I'm sorry, too."

"Oh, there we go! Already made up!" Daesung tousled my hair.

"Now, let's get crazy!" shouted Seunghyun.

Jiyong smiled. "Alright, then."

Ah. He's smiling. That's a relief.

Jiyong turned to face me and gestured me to get beside him.

"Oh." I nodded.

I moved in closer to him and walked beside him.

He looked at me and tousled my hair. 

I smiled.