Seungri & Jiyong

Apple of My Eye (HIATUS)
 

"Today, we're gonna be showing you how to cook a chili chicken soup with cilantro dumplings!"

I reached out for the can of beer beside the sofa, with my eyes still on the television.

"This is the perfect dish for rainy days! And it's very easy to cook!"

"Ohh~ I see. I'll definitely try that one out." I sipped on the beer.

BEEP!

I reached out for my left pocket and took out my phone.

I glanced at the screen. "Ah. Jiyong!"

"1 New Message:

From: Jiyong Hyung

Wanna go out and eat?"

Hmm? Why did he asked me out all of a sudden? I thought he was busy? Isn't he preparing for his new album? Is he doing that, again? He's making up for the lecturing last time? Yeah, maybe that's it. He always does that—spoiling me and treating me to something after he scolds me. I guess he feels guilty after saying harsh words to me. But, it's not that I really mind, though. It's his job, after all. 

"Create New Message:

To: Jiyong Hyung

Okay!!~~ Where and when? ^.^"

I feel kinda excited, though. It's been a long time since we ate together. We've been really busy with our solos, that we didn't get to be with each other that much. Damn. Scratch that—I'm really excited! 

BEEP!

That's pretty fast! I guess he really does want to make it up to me, huh? Usually, it takes really long for him to reply.

"1 New Message:

From: Jiyong Hyung

Hmm.. NOW. Go downstairs. I'm already here. We'll go to XX restaurant."

What the? He's already here?! What's up with him? Doesn't he have anything else to do? I haven't fixed myself yet! Damn! What should I do? I haven't even taken a bath! Aish! Really! This guy!

"Create New Message:

To: Jiyong Hyung

Hyung! Why are you so sudden?! I'm not yet ready! >.<"

 


 

I looked outside the car window. "Oh. It's raining."

Whatever. I'm still gonna go ask him out for dinner. We haven't been together lately. I've really missed him. Besides, I made him feel bad last time. I need to make up for it. He really worked hard, but all I said was harsh things instead of praising him. I bet he was really hurt since it came from me. But, it's not like I wanted to. It's for his own good. But, I guess he already knows that, huh? Still, I feel guilty.

I moved closer the phone I was holding onto.

"Create New Message:

To: Ri

Wanna go out and eat?"

He's not doing anything right now—I know—I checked on his schedule. It's the perfect time to ask him out for dinner. I bet he'll be happy. He should be—his precious Jiyong hyung is treating him dinner. 

BEEP!

"1 New Message:

From: Ri

Okay!!~~ Where and when? ^.^"

I chuckled. 

Aish. So cute. He seems excited.

"Create New Message:

To: Ri

Hmm.. NOW. Go downstairs. I'm already here. We'll go to XX restaurant."

I bet he'll panic. Sorry, Ri, but, I just couldn't wait to see you any longer. 

BEEP! 

"1 New Message:

From: Ri

Hyung! Why are you so sudden?! I'm not yet ready! >.<"

I laughed. "Sorry, Ri, but, you're just too cute!"

I looked outside the car window, smiling.

How do you manage to do make me feel this way? Anything you say and do either makes me extremely worried or extremely happy.

It's almost as if you control my emotions.