Chapter 2: On My Mind

So Into You

“Oppa!” Seulgi shouted and wave-flailed at Jaejoong as he came nearer. Jaejoong waved back to his sister and walked closer to where she was. Honestly, he couldn’t believe that his dear sister would fall for someone like Changmin. They were like black and white, so contrasting. He wondered how Seulgi liked Changmin in the first place.

“Why are you so excited to see me?” he asked and joked, “Yah, there’s no way I’ll introduce you to Changmin, understand?” he pointed at Seulgi and she looked at him with annoyance.

 “But oppa! You know that I like him~” she whined while twisting a strand of her ebony locks in her fingers. “Besides” she added with confidence as she flipped her hair behind her shoulders, “I think I have a way to help you get to that idiotic playboy.’’ Jaejoong choked at her sudden statement which he knew was true. Why does that sister of his always like to plan surprises behind his back when he was not looking? It had almost scared the hell out of him a few times before and he had guessed that it’ll be the same this time round.

 “You’re coming to her birthday party later, right?” she asked, though the answer was obvious. He had heard of Jessica’s upcoming birthday party but he was certain that bunch of people would never invite him over since he was well..since Junsu promised him that he would make sure Yunho would be coming as well, and Jaejoong would have to bring Yoochun and Changmin along too.

"Although Jessica doesn’t really like you don’t show that you feel the same in front of her okay? I tried so hard to get you invited and you know why.’ Jaejoong's previously unmoving facial features broke into an unnatural smile, a sign that he was uncomfortable with the current situation he was placed in. 

''Uhuh.. thanks Seulgi but I'm sur-" A finger was placed unto Jaejoong's full pink lips as he was shushed into silence by his sister. 

" Nuh-uh Kim Jaejoong, I will not let you take matters into your own hands again. The last time I let you do that you were literally bawling your eyes all the way to your bedroom when you saw Yunho making out with another girl near the washroom. You didn't even touch  the favorite food that mum made especially for you. I'm not going to let you stupidly hurt yourself in the process of making your presence known to that dickhead again, you get me? I take your  matters into my own hands and that's final." Seulgi replied in an authoritative tone and Jaejoong bit the insides of his mouth. At times like this he would wonder who exactly was born first in his family, him or Seulgi. He'd always be the more emotional one when it comes to small things, just as the previous incident has proved. 

He could not hide the joyfulness creeping up on him forming a small blush when he peeped at Yunho opening his locker to find a beautifully decorated strawberry cheesecake in it and proceeded to use his godlike digits to scoop the cream and it to taste, surprised at how deliciously baked it was. He also could not hide the pang in heart at Yunho's constant swaps of girlfriends almost every month (not that he took note of it.) Every single time when people were either talking about Yunho's flings Jaejoong would meekly walk out of the conversation or attempt to change the subject. It just hurts so much for him to even think about the amazingly gorgeous man who he knows will never like him back.  It was hell. 

‘Gods, I can be such a girl sometimes~’  Jaejoong pouted and wrapped his baby blue cardigan tighter around himself just as he thought no one was around, kicking an innocent pebble to the sidewalk. Yunho had been engaged in a conversation with his friends and took a little turn to his side where he faced the retreating figure of a person he wasn’t too familiar with but was somewhat recognised.

‘Hmm, could this be- ‘Yunho’s thoughts came to an abrupt halt when Junsu tapped on his shoulders with a bit more strength than he usually offers.

‘Hey hyung, you’re spacing out for the second time today,’ Junsu playfully joked about by hitting unto Yunho’s broad chest to get the latter’s attention, but ended up getting a painful squeeze on his fists instead. The taller one then tore his gaze away from the beautiful but mysterious figure to continue with the conversation he had earlier on, all the while keeping the beautiful yet mysterious person/stalker of his at the back of his mind nonetheless.

 

 

------------

 

 

Hi, so sorry that this chapter is so short!! D: But i tried to update it within a day, hope you guys like it! ^^