Chapter 1: An Unexplained Uneasiness

So Into You

-----

 

The day was coming to an end and everyone was beginning to anticipate the bell. It was a Friday and everyone would always look forward to the weekends.

 “Yah! Do you want to go to a party?” Junsu asked as he looked at Yunho.

 “Why?” Yunho answered him casually, seeming uninterested at the offer. He didn’t know why Junsu would even invite him to such places when he knew that he liked to stay indoors during the weekends.

 “Jessica’s throwing a birthday party~” Junsu informed him and Yunho could only stare blankly back at his friend.

 “She said that we have to be there, there’ll be lots of new people we could hang out with! C’mon let’s go to the party Yunho!” Junsu bounced happily on his seat and Yunho swore that something was up. Junsu had been ranting about a party that invited important people, or mostly just the popular or good looking kids to be blunt, from the school-  mostly of whom are hot girls (and guys). He had known that Jessica would have wanted the most sought after guy in the entire school to come to her party. "Knowing her she would have probably grabbed the one which could help her gain status faster for a stead anyway," Yunho mused to himself.

‘Most importantly,’ Junsu thought. 'He could meet Yoochun again!' Although they aren’t on exactly good terms you might say, he just could not contain his excitement on meeting the gorgeous looking guy again.


Flashback

Junsu’s pov

“Hey, watch where you’re going, !” A rather built but rude student shouted as he walked passed me. I was having a hard day with the Mr. Choi and his lectures about me always being late for class and now this?! Although some people thought that I was some pushover because of my looks and height, I am totally not what you think I should be, although I just don't resort to violence to solve problems most of the time. This is just one of those days where I feel like I ought to learn some karate or kick boxing skills to release all the annoyance I've been receiving from everything in my life recently. Talk about getting off the bed at the wrong side.

Sighing, I squatted down to pick up the books that I've dropped and looked up when another pair of hands held up my books. I was face to face with an older-looking boy with copper-toned hair, neatly framing his features. He was only about a few centimetres away from my face and I hitched a breath when I caught my own reflection in his gaze. Without a word, he placed the books back into my hands as he flashed me a cute grin, showing the nice dimples he has.

I shovelled the books unto hurriedly in an attempt to widen the gap between him and muttered a soft ‘thanks’ as he leaned forward, mouth in the middle of my ear and neck before replying with “no problem” and walked away.

I stood there, too stunned for a while to even think of anything at the moment, realizing that my ears had indeed turn pink from that encounter earlier on. ‘What the fudge?  Kim Junsu does not blush, Kim Junsu does not  blush.’ I repeated to myself before scurrying into the room for my next class.

Flashback ends

 

----------------------

 

‘So this was what he had been talking about all day long’, thought Yunho, rolling his eyes in frustration. He knew that it was a plan to get nearer to that ‘Yoochun’ guy Junsu has been talking about for the past few days now. “I should have known” the attractive 18 year old muttered under his breath, not intending for the younger man to hear.

 “I can’t believe you don’t actually have a plan of going to her birthday hyung~” Junsu whined, as if Yunho did a heinous crime.

 “Don’t look at me. I AM. NOT. INTERESTED.” said Yunho, trying to shrug Junsu off. “Can’t you just come with me? Many people will be expecting you to be there, since you’re considered to be in the popular crowd in school. Anyway, just take it as a chance to meet other girls, right? ” he said pleadingly before giving a cute pout.

 “Okay okay! Will you just get off me now?!” he said in defeat and the younger jumped in happiness, knowing that he would be able to meet his Yoochun again. “The party’s at 9 so don’t forget okay? I’m going to introduce you to someone” Junsu reminded him happily. 

Uh..did he say he was going to introduce him to someone? Yunho was surprised at what the boy had said and he frowned. He didn’t feel like doing these kinds of things right now. He knew he had this reputation in school of being a playboy and he have had a lot of girlfriends but he didn't feel like being surrounded by girls at the moment. He felt like everything was getting boring, like it was a routine that he gradually grew bored of.

 “You’re not going to introduce me to another girl, are you?” he asked, twiddling a pen which was in his hands while eyeing his friend. Junsu smiled, “Don't worry, I think the few people who have actually caught my eye wouldn't be anything less of your expectations, Master Jung~" mimicking how Yunho's maids at home would call him every time he tagged along to his house for a playdate when they were much younger.

 Junsu smiled knowingly at Yunho but the other shrugged it off. Yes, the younger boy knew that his hyung wasn’t really serious with all those girlfriends that he had. They were just OFA (objects of affection) he played around with so that he would have something to boast about in front of his other guy friends.  Yeah sure he dated many gorgeous girls but he felt that they are seriously too annoying sometimes, especially with the whining/badgering and as what most boys like to call, having a seriously terrible case of pre-menstrual syndrome. Plus, all the girls he dated helped him become popular and envied by most boys, which made it all the more better for his current status in college.

 Junsu knew that he probably liked guys more than girls if he gave it a go, and that’s just what he was about to find out.

What intrigued Yunho was Junsu suddenly introducing him to a guy instead of a girl.

Unless he knew.  But how did that Junsu know about..?                      

Nah, it couldn’t be him, right? Yunho raked his brain as thoughts of that guy filled his mind. Yunho had always felt as if a person was always near him, meekly following his footsteps wherever he went. He felt rather put off at first, which was quite normal if you actually thought about it.

Junsu glanced at Yunho as silence enveloped them. That’s odd; Yunho looked like he was in deep thought. He tried to get his attention by waving his hands in front of the older one’s face. Yunho swatted Junsu’s hands away in annoyance, yup, it got his attention alright.

 “What were you thinking about?” he asked as he looked at the older boy.

“Nothing” he answered flatly but deep inside he wanted the guy that Junsu was going to introduce him to be THAT guy. He doesn’t even know his name yet.  Yunho sighed and mentally chided himself before staring blankly into space again.

 Junsu smirked to himself, ‘You better put on your best outfit for a good first impression hyung, because tonight’s something you won’t easily forget I assure you’, assuring that Yunho would have a surprise of his life.

-------------

 

How was it? Please comment and subscribe to the story so I can update faster, much loves n_n