The Prince

Scraped Brow

The next day, you decided to stop stalking leo.
You decided to just look for that boy alone, without a husband. and with that you cried again.
By the time you were eating lunch in the cafeteria, your eyes were swollen, puffy and red.
you were alone in one table, but not for long when lea sat across you.
"hello! I guess this is the next time right?" she said beaming at you but then she saw your face.
"oh my gosh. what happened to you? who made you cry? tell me." she asked concerned as she sat beside you.
"nothing. i just missed my parents. It's their death anniversary tomorrow." you said as an excuse. partly true though.
"im so sorry to hear that." she said.
"it's ok." you replied.
she was about to say something when leo sat across the table.
"hey princess, who are you.." he stopped for second when saw you. "with?" he continued his question as he looked down blushing.
you were confused but then you saw lea and him talking. not literally, through their eyes and lea was smiling from ear to ear.
you couldn't take it so you stood up, excused yourself and went out but leo came after you.
"hey! wait up!" he called. so you stopped and he caught up on you.
"are you ok?" he asked concerned. you don't know what to feel..
"im ok." you said but inside, you're not.
you walked away but stopped when he yelled "Joah! Jeongmal Joaheyo!" you turned back and slapped him.
"are you stupid? why would you cheat on lea like that? she's nice, and kind and I could see she loves you!" you yelled at him crying even if you wanted to shout for joy and hug him, but not this way.
"why do you always have to hit me when im not doing anything wrong?" he said nursing his cheek.
"what?" you asked confused.
"let's go somewhere else." he told you as he dragged you somewhere.