The Princess

Scraped Brow
The next morning, you were in a hurry going to school since you're already late.
You were running in the corridor and bumped into someone that boh of you ended up on the floor and her things were scattered on the floor.
"oh my gosh! i am so sorry!" you said as you picked up the things.
"it's ok. i was not looking where im going either." she said as she too, picked up the scattered things.
when you finished picking the things up you gave it to her only to be shocked to see an angelic face smiling at you.
"thank you. Im Lea by the way." she introduced, as she held out her hand for a handshake.
"I-i.." you stuttered.
"don't worry, I already know you." she said so you nodded and shook her hand.
"I'm guessing you're late?" she asked.
"uh, yes.. I guess I can't really catch up now. once you're late, you can't enter the room." you said.
"I see. If you won't mind, could you stay with me while I wait for prince?" she asked you.
and you're having a mini battle in your head "your rival is asking you to be with her as she wait for her boyfriend which is your crush! say no! or say yes because as they say, 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." you decided on the latter.
"it's ok. i don't mind." you voiced out.
"great!" she said as she linked her arm on yours.
As hours passed by you got to know her better.
"It's lunch time, he's coming out soon. eat lunch with us?" she asked you but you declined saying you're not feeling well and maybe next time if given the chance as you went home before you could see him..
when you were at home, you trapped yourself in the bathroom.
you cried for the first time ever because of leo. you admit defeat. they're just perfectly paired.
even their names! and you can't find a flaw on lea. she's so kind. And seeing you had no fight against her hurts.