The Present

Scraped Brow

You woke up as you felt someone shaking you. It was the librarian. "we're closing already." she said.
you stood up fixing your things & walk out of the library. you lost him again. You're always stalking him. your crush, but lost him yet again.
yes, you sound like a creep but you can't help it. since the day you saw him first w/c was last year, you have a strange feeling and have been following him since, good thing you have the same course.. anyway, you don't know how or why, but you fell in love with him.
you didn't get a chance to talk to him though, not even once. you just follow him and look at him from afar.. besides, you know you don't have a chance since he already has a girlfriend. they look so cute together and really sweet. the girl took up nursing. see? so cute right? a doctor and a nurse.. you d
on't know the girl's name though, you only call her 'princess' since it's their endearment. she calls him prince. but his name is Leo..

You went home to your small rented apartment feeling exhausted. you were so sleepy that you decided to skip dinner and just take a bath then sleep.
But as you closed your eyes, memories from that night kept flashing that caused you to be wide awake.
"what is it? why are you showing up now." you talked to yourself. ealier too, when you fell asleep in the library, you had a dream. that dream was not just a dream. it was a memory of the past.
That dream has been haunting you. thinking that maybe that boys' sister died and he commited suicide made you shiver..
It was 6 years ago when you were 14 and naive and stupid too.. you're 20 now, graduating in college taking up Medicine.
Ironic right? One moment you wanted to end your life and the next moment, you want to save lives.. It was because of that boy. you should thank him someday.
you looked at your calendar and your parents' death anniversary is in 3 days. is that why you've been dreaming that lately? but why only now? Since that tragic day, you have been doing things alone. you studied hard and finished high school, you worked at night as a waitress to cover up your expenses and slept from house to house of your friends who's willing to take you in and you're thankful for that.
And in college, this was only made possible because you're in a scholarship program where they cover your expenses and give you extra allowance in exchange for good grades.. you should really need to find that boy and thank him. but. it'll be hard since you don't know him, even his name. and you didn't clearly see his face because it was raining and when he went near you, he was covering his right eye. that's it! there should be something wrong with his right eye!
"I'll find him. and thank him. but! after I get married to leo~ " you said and fell asleep smiling.