Your Prince

Scraped Brow

You arrived at a park, not only a park, but The park. where your life changed.
He sat by the swing and you sat on the swing
"Ofcourse I know she loves me. and I love her very much too." he started.
"then why--" you got cut off when he continued "I love my twin but Im not into ! Nor lea." he said.
"see? wha-- wait what?! twins?" you asked confused.
"we're twins you dummy, Lea & Leo?? hello? ring a bell?" lea said appearing from behind.
A minute of awkward silence later lea laughed.
"aigoo, both of you obviously like each other. but may I ask? what do you like about my twin the most?" she asked you.
"ahmm.. i dont know, but i find his scraped brow interesting." you answered looking down embarassed.
"but you're the one who did this." he said and you looked at him confused.
"I'll go play in the slide." excused lea.

"let's just say six years ago, I was just being kind to prevent a suicidal girl whom I love secretly from jumping on the tallest slide but she threw a rock at me that resulted to this." he explained as he pointed at his scraped brow.
you were so shock to say something but your eyes did it for you. you cried.
he knelt in front of you and wiped your tears.
"but I lied to you that day. It wasn't lea who's dying. It was me." you were startled of what he revealed.
"are you, are you ok now?" you asked as you held his hands that continued to wipe your flowing tears.
"I wasn't literally dying. I was dying when I saw someone I love, with my own eyes, trying to take her life away. thinking she was alone. That meant I failed in reaching my feelings for you." he said as he cried too.
you hugged him and cried hard.
"I promise you wont be alone anymore. I'm sorry it took so long." he said as he presented a small box to you.
"will you let me make you feel happy and loved for the rest of your life? will you marry me?" w/o second thoughts, you nodded.
he put the ring on your finger & kissed your lips with both of you still having a tear-stained face but this time, It was tears of joy.
Lea took a picture from the top of the slide capturing the precious moment of her twin as the sun sets..