15

The essential is invisible for your eyes

 

I'd always wondered what it felt like. I'd tried to imagine it, but the feelings and sensations I'd been imagining was nothing compared to this.

I was being kissed. By the most perfect boy in in the world. 

His lips against mine was so different from anything I'd ever felt before. It was to good to be true. And yet it was. He broke the kiss after a few seconds and leaned back again, watching my face and taking in my every feature. It made me feel so special, almost as if I was as beautiful as he'd said I was. 

"Did you like it?" he breathed, one of his arms around my waist and the other hand in my hair.

I nodded sheepishly and he chuckled. My face was probably going to be permanently red after this evening considering how much I'd blushed, but at that moment I really couldn't care less. I giggled.

"My legs are made of jelly, hyung. And I feel all lightheaded," 

He laughed with me and ruffled my hear with a look of pure adoration on his face. 

"Oh, Minnie, you have no idea how much I've waited for this moment. And you have no idea how hard you make my heart beat when you smile like that."

My heart swelled when I heard those words, for my smile was one of the few things I'd ever liked about myself. I wanted to hear him say it.  I wanted him to let my name pass his lips as if it was the most beautiful word in the world. 

So I pretended not to know what he meant.

"Smile like what, hyung?" I said, and looked up at him through my black eyelashes.

He drew me in again in a tight embrace and kissed my forehead protectively.

"Ah, the things you do to me, Tae. You are really too sweet to be true. How someone so beautiful can be so oblivious of his own perfection, I'll never understand."

I tilted my head upwards and pecked him on the lips, much to his surprise. His beautiful eyes widened. Then he smiled and kissed me back.

I will never know for how long we stood there, caressing our lips against one another. All my rational thinking simply went away, and the only thing that existed for those moments were his full, luscious, delicious lips...

I could hardly stand when we drew back from lack of oxygen. His arms around me were the only things keeping me from falling into a happy little pile on the floor. He was so sweet. So incredibly, fantastically sweet. And to think that I'd been so afraid of expressing my feelings, that I'd been too shy to even speak with him! 

I felt that I needed to tell him how much he meant to me. He'd convinced me that I was whom he wanted, showered me with compliments and sweet actions, and yet I hadn't voiced how amazing I thought he was.

I had a hard time phrasing myself, though. I was too lightheaded to think straight. So I just blurted out what came to my mind without thinking, and then immediately blushed at the childishness of it and the dreamlike tone I'd been using.

"Minho-hyung, when you kiss me, my tummy gets full of butterflies."

He chuckled, lifted me a little and spun me around while showering my mouth with sweet little pecks on the lips. When the contact between my feet and the floor disappeared I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist to prevent myself from falling. Which was, I believe, exactly what he'd aimed for.

"Hyung!"

He smirked at me with a glint of something in his eyes that made the butterflies in my stomach bat their wings uncontrollably, almost making me squirm in his arms.

"What do you feel for me, Minnie?" he asked. There was a playful hint to his words.

"You already know that, hyung." I said and averted my eyes. I couldn't look at him without being stunned. He was simple too beautiful to be true.

"Could you please tell me? I want to make sure I'm right."

This time I squirmed for real in his grasp, blushing violently and trying to look away.

"Hyuuuung-" I whined. "It's so embarrassing! Please don't make me say it!"

He then put me down on the floor. I looked at him, confused.

"Hyung?"

He didn't answer me, just turned around and walked out of the bathroom. The all too well-known panic filled me in an instant. I was special for him, I didn't doubt that anymore. But I'd screwed up. I felt so, so stupid. Why hadn't I just told him? I wanted him to hear me say it anyways, I wanted him to know. 

I had to fix this before the night ended, or I'd never feel whole again. Now that I had stopped denying that I was in love with him, the tall, brown-haired beautiful boy of my dreams, there was no turning back. I had to have him. I couldn't not have him. 

If I hadn't been so upset and occupied with my panic attack that was blowing itself totally out of proportion, I might have noticed the way Minho couldn't hide his smile even though he tried. I would probably also have noticed the way he purposely left the door open, inviting me to follow him.

I came to my senses and rushed after him. It turned out he'd gotten back into his bed. I only hesitated a second before parting the thin, white, see-through fabric to get in after him.

He was laying on his back in the middle of the bed with his eyes closed, looking so immensely out-of-this-world amazing that I almost forgot that I thought that he was mad at me.

I whimpered and scooted closer to him.

"Hyung?" I whispered, feeling my tears threatening to fall. "Hyung, please don't be mad, hyung I-"

He interrupted me by suddenly pulling me down towards him so that I was on top of him.

"Gotcha!"

He smiled playfully at me and nuzzled his nose against my collarbone

"Minnie, you just told me that you trusted me, didn't you?" I nodded, not trusting my voice enough to speak.

"Then trust me when I say that I'll always love you, no matter what you do?"

He'd said it. The word. And I'd heard in his voice that he meant it. I loved him. I loved him so much.

"O-okay," was all managed to blurt out. I couldn't concentrate on forming words when his mouth was placing feather light kisses on my neck. I shivered involuntarily from the sensations.

"Hy-hyung, there's something I want to tell you."

He looked up at me, then rolled over so that he was the one on top of me. He supported his own weight with his arms on either side of me, I couldn't even feel his body against mine. He caressed my features with the golden brown eyes of his, giving me the most gentle smile you can imagine.

"I know, Minnie, I know. You don't have to force yourself to tell me before you're ready. As long as you'll be mine."

I smiled up at him and then pulled him closer so that I could feel his toned chest against my body, his heart rhythm almost as irregular as mine.

"Hyung," I whispered into his slightly curly hair, knowing that he could hear me.  "I've loved you since the first day I saw you."

When I uttered the words, those words I'd been wanting to say for so long, it was as if a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. There was nothing wrong with being me, now I finally believed it. And for the first time, I felt joy over the fact that I was who I was. If I'd been someone else, if I'd been someone or anyone, then Minho wouldn't have been mine.

But I wasn't anyone or someone, I was The one. And right there and then, when we kissed again and I suddenly felt his tongue slip out and caress my lower lip, I was probably the happiest person alive.

"You said that there were butterflies in your tummy, didn't you, Minnie?"

"Yes," I blushingly admitted.

Minho pulled my shirt up just a little and laid his ear against my stomach. 

"I can hear them, I think," he said. "They want to hear your voice more, since it's so pretty."

His hair tickled my skin and I couldn't help but giggle.

"You're so silly, hyung." I said lovingly.

"I know, but you love me anyways."

He winked at me, and I felt that familiar ticklish sensation filling all of me with warmth. 

He gently ran his fingertips over my hipbone and made circles up my side. 

Without thinking about it, I let out a moan. He immediately stopped at looked at me, wide-eyed. My hands flew up to cover my mouth.

"Taemin, was that what I think it was?"

I shook my head profusely and tried to look anywhere but at Minho - which was kind of hard since he was so close, looking at me with a mischievous glint in his beautiful, big eyes.

"Minnie, I want to hear that sound again."

My face went crimson red and I tried to hide it under a pillow, but it was too late. He'd heard it and we both knew it.

My voice became muffled in the pillow.

"What?" he said.

For a second I was debating with myself. To keep my pride or to tell him what I really really really wanted him to do? 
The answer to that question was just way too obvious.

"P-please continue, hyung. Please do that again." 

I was thankful that the pillow was covering my face, cause I probably wouldnt have survived watching the playful smirk that was most likely on his lips. But it just felt so good. And it felt even better knowing that it was Him.

"OhgodIloveyou!" I screamed as he placed a kiss right below my belly button.

And it was all perfect.

We took turns caressing each other's skin, kissing and hugging and whispering sweet everythings, and we were still cuddling when the first rays of sunrise started lighting up the room with it's gentle golden shine.

I laid with my head on one of the fluffy white pillows, my head turned towards the window with my eyes closed.  Minho laid behind me on the side, just like me, his even breath ghosting over my neck and one of his muscular arms draped around my waist.

His skin against mine felt just right. 
It was as if there'd been a piece of me missing that I'd found again as soon as I'd met him. 

He was where my heart was. Where he was was where I belonged.

And as the sun started rising over the rooftops, people of the city started waking up. Most of them thought that it was just an ordinary day like every other, but some of them, the ones with an open mind and a pure heart, felt that there was something special. That the air felt fresher, the leaves of the trees greener, the sunlight warmer, and the smiles more beautiful.

For there was once a boy who'd never found a home at heart. But on that particular beautiful day of autumn, he'd found the place where he belonged. 

The beautiful boy beside me was the one who taught me to love myself, to see the beautiful things around me, and to love. And he taught me, that sometimes the essential is invisible for one's eyes. 

Just like he was waiting for me, there  is someone out there somewhere, waiting just for you.

And that is all that really matters.




--- <3 ---


This story is complete!!
The biggest hug ever to all of you, my amazing commenters and subbers, you are the most awesome people in the world and I really hope that you know that! You've helped me a lot simply by being there and supporting me, and I am so so happy that I've got you <3 thank you so so much <3

This was an entry to a story contest on this site, so that's why I had a limited time to write it, and had to finish it by today. I hope that you aren't too sad, and that you will keep on supporting me in the future :) Keep on being subscribed, and I will alert you when I manage to post a sequel ;) I can't leave you with it like this just when it is the most amazing, now can I? ;) <3 

Anyways, I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you for making me so happy and supporting me all through this story! If you want to, you can subscribe to me as an author, so that you'll get to know whenever I post something new :)

I really truly love you guys, you're special to me <3 I wish I could meet you all and hug you, I'm so happy. Especially that YOU are reading this! Yes it's you that I'm talking about , you ;) <3

Thanks for being the best readers ever :)

Peace, Love, and a thousand big hugs!

Jojo ~ <3