Don't Leave The Door Open part 2 (end)

Don't Leave The Door Open

"Seohyun?" Yoona uttered quietly and wondered where had she heard that name before. She swore she heard it somewhere before. It sounded... familiar.
Yoona threw her gaze to the guy once again when he made another rustling noise of the bedsheets.
She held her breath.
This attractive guy was about to wake up from his sleep and she didn't want him to find her standing anywhere near him when that happens. He wouldn't be happy to find out that someone barged in when he was asleep.
Quietly, Yoona stepped away from him and made her way back towards the door.
I should have searched for my brother, she scolded herself, skulking through the door.

 

Luhan attempted to open his eyes but the lids felt heavy. He couldn't get himself to open his eyes but as he drifted between sleep and awareness, visions of his wife and children floated in his thoughts and caused him to stir again in his bed.
He forced one of his eyes open for a brief moment, but the bright light was overwhelming and he closed it again. Slowly his eyes drifted open and he took in his surroundings through squinted eyes. He found himself in a bright, low-ceilinged narrow room. It took awhile for his eyes to adjust to the bright light.
As Luhan slowly pushed himself to sit up a sudden pain began to surge through his body. He groaned painfully and fell down, his body colliding with the hard floor but soon he brought himself to his knees and rose to his feet.

 

 

 

"My grandmother's sister?" Seohyun tilted her head to one side thoughtfully.
The scary old woman nodded slowly, walking back towards Seohyun and stood in front of her with her hands rested on the top of her cane.

"You and Han found her body inside the chest in the storage years ago." She explained, a creepy smile across her face.

"How did she die?" Seohyun asked quietly, many questions began to surface inside her mind. She was curious about the grisly old woman with red eyes who had been haunting her inside the house.

"She killed herself by ing a dagger deep within her heart." The old woman replied, still with that creepy smile plastered on her face.
Seohyun grimaced upon listening to her answer but found herself wanting to know more about her grandmother's sister.

"Let me tell you a little thing about her." The old woman said, stepping closer to her.

"One time, a fugitive ran into this house to hide but just a few hours after he entered this house, his dead body was found lying in the livingroom. A servant said, your grandmother's sister whispered something in his ear and he started to scream for the long hour before he encased his head in a plastic bag and asphyxiated himself."
Seohyun gasped, chills creeping along her skin.
And in a quietest, menacing voice, the old woman said.

"I tell you, she doesn't like seeing anyone being happy." A grin stretched to each side of her cheeks before turning around to leave.
Seohyun looked down at the ground, clutching her hands into fists, feeling a sudden anger that once hidden below the surface.

"Just like you." Seohyun quietly said and the old woman stopped in her tracks.

"You killed my husband and imprisoned me here! What do you want actually?! I get that you hold a grudge towards my grandmother but she's already dead and I don't know why I deserve all the punishment!" Seohyun yelled at her, standing up from her seat. The old woman continued to step towards the door, ignoring the things that Seohyun just said to her.

"I'm not finished yet!" Seohyun yelled again, grabbing a cushion and threw it at the old woman's back. However, she still didn't want to respond to her, walking through the door without a word.
 

 

 

Sehun was walking down a long, narrow corridor when he heard a strange sound coming from an open door to his left. He stood still for a moment until he heard a low voice.

"Come here, I'll tell you about your parents."
Without a second thought he went through that door but once he stepped inside, the door behind him suddenly slammed shut. He ran back towards the door to open it but to his horror, it was locked from the outside. He slowly turned around and pressed his back against the door only to find that he was all alone inside the room. An empty room with an old wardrobe stood strangely in the middle of the room.
He felt fear fill up his chest when a sudden gust of cold air sinking through his skin and the wardrobe door opened by itself, slowly and eerily.
He shut his eyes tightly and turned to face the door before hitting it with his fists.

"Get me out of here! Please get me out of here!" He cried. Full force, he pounded his left shoulder into the door.
Suddenly, he felt a warm breathing against his nape, causing him to pound the door even harder but to no avail, the door didn't even budge. Not an inch.
Something from behind him slowly ran its hand to his face with a sinister howling voice followed it and he quickly shut his eyes, squatting down with his hands covering his ears. He let out a shriek of so much fear, a shriek from the depths of his soul.
In the midst of tremendous terror the thoughts about his parents whom he longed to see floated inside his fearful mind.

"Mom...dad..." he whispered fearfully.
 

 

 

"Sehun...you here?" Yoona called out as she poked her head into another dim room and quickly stepped away when she didn't get any reply. That was when she felt a cold hand lightly touched her shoulder that sent the creepy-crawly sensation all over her body but when she turned around, she saw no one. She gulped hard and began to walk away as she felt the hairs at the back of her neck stood tall; the eerie feeling of being watched crawled up her spine.
She turned around every so often to see if someone was following her but she didn't see anyone and all that could be heard was only the sound of her own footsteps, thumping against the floor. She walked down the stairs and continued to find her brother until she registered a dark silhouette
standing in the shadows.

"Sehun..." she called out but in one fluid motion the dark silhouette disappeared and she felt another cold hand touched her shoulder. A sudden rush of fear began to creep into her again.
Turning around, she was greeted by the image of a ghastly old woman with a pair of frightening red eyes drilled into hers. Yoona screamed and stumbled backwards, falling onto her back. She crawled backwards until her back hit a wall behind her.
The frightening creature did not say a word but a corner of
twisting into a devilish grin as she slowly stepped towards her and Yoona screamed her loudest scream.

 

 

 

Seohyun looked up from the photo she was staring at when she heard an indistinct screaming sound coming from somewhere inside the house. It wasn't clear if it was a sound of a real person or it was just another strange sound that she heard almost every night inside the scary old house but something inside her told her to run to the sound. She quickly put the photo inside the drawer and grabbed her coat before dashing out the door.
A screaming sound slowly faded as Seohyun strolled down a narrow corridor and entered a small hall. She found a scary old woman with a pair of red eyes standing in the middle of the hall, flashing her a disturbing grin. Behind her was a girl with long hair that covered a part of her face, she sat with her back pressed up against the wall with her knees hugged against her chest, her whole body trembling.
Seohyun could tell that this girl was extremely terrified. The scary old woman then vanished, leaving Seohyun with the poor girl alone in the small hall.
Seohyun slowly approached her and gently tapped her shoulder when she was on her level. The girl let out another scream but quickly stopped when their eyes met.

"Are you okay?" Seohyun asked softly while the girl just stared at her in wonder.
Seohyun looked at the girl concerndly and that was when she realized something about her. She could see her. This could only mean one thing; she was also trapped inside this house. Before Seohyun could ask her further questions, a sudden clunking noise of the old woman's cane was heard approaching them from behind and she felt a sudden sharp pain on her back before everything went black.
Yoona let out a gasp of shock when she saw the old woman hit the girl in front of her with her cane until she passed out. Quickly, she crawled away from them in so much terror. Everything that happened in just one night inside this utterly scary house was just too much for her. Now she just wanted to find her brother and leave this place immediately. She climbed to her feet and ran into another long corridor.

"Cheol!" The old woman called out in a loud, shrill voice and a moment later an old servant rushed to her.

"Take her back inside her room and make sure she stay inside her bedroom until the morning comes." She ordered before stepping away.
 

 

 

Luhan hurtled himself into Seohyun's bedroom and when he didn't find her inside, he quickly ran to the bathroom as he called out for her name.
The sound of the bedroom door creaking open could be heard a few seconds later and Luhan snapped his head to the left, peeking through the crack of the bathroom door. He saw Cheol gently laying down Seohyun's sleeping body on the bed and instantly his mind
overflowing with ecstatic joy. He finally saw his wife again after all this time.
The old servant was about to leave when suddenly he saw Luhan bursting out from the bathroom. He widened his eyes in shock, unable to say something at the sight in front of him.

"I demand you explain to me about all the things that you and that sick old woman have been doing to me all this time! Everytime I tried to wake up, I felt a terrible pain all over my body then you and her would come to make me sleep again!" Luhan said in a heated voice, grabbing the old servant by the collar.

"Mr. Luhan, I-I'm so s-sorry. I just followed her order." He stammered and Luhan eventually shoved him away before asking him another question.

"How long did I sleep in that narrow room?" His voice softened but anger still visible on his face.

"For more than sixteen years." Cheol replied quietly.

"What?" Luhan looked at him flabbergasted.

"No. No, that's crazy!" He exclaimed, shaking his head from side to side in stunned disbelief.

"I can't be leaving my children for sixteen years...my wife...look at her, she still looks like she's 21." Luhan said, sitting down on Seohyun's bed and gazed at her.

"Mr. Lu Han, both you and your wife stop aging as you two spend your time inside this house." The old servant explained sadly.

"No..." Luhan shook his head again and stood up. Tensely, he paced around the room as the visions of his children began to surface from his mind.

"I haven't seen my wife and my children for more than sixteen years." He said then his eyes fixed on the sleeping Seohyun, staring at her in utter sadness.

"My wife, she's the one who suffers the most."
Luhan sat down on Seohyun's bed again and gently held her hand.
Just then they heard a loud banging sound from the walls of her bedroom followed by a strange howling noise that made the old servant feel uneasy.

"Mr. Lu Han, I have to go and please don't leave the door open." He said before running through the door and slammed it shut.
 

 

 

"Sehun..." Yoona called out frightfully, walking down a long narrow corridor until she noticed an open door a few meters to her left side.  Slowly, she moved towards the door and saw that the room was completely dark, only a tiny shaft of gray light crept through from outside.
She stepped inside but then her foot caught on something. She tripped and fell on the floor. Lying with her face pressing against the cold floor, she realized something that made her chest fluttery; the air held the familiar scent of leather fragrance that she recognized as her brother's. She quickly stood on her feet to find a lightswitch and once the light was on, she finally saw the very clear image of the body she had tripped on.
Sehun was lying on the floor in a fetal position, his face was ghostly pale, and his expression fixed in a blank stare.
Yoona broke into a scream and sat down on the floor, gently placing his head on her lap. A quiet breathing could be heard from him then his lips parted slightly as he whispered weakly.

"Mom...dad..."
 

 

 

Seohyun fluttered her eyes open, a tiny scowl creasing her lips when she felt a hand was holding hers. Through her blurry vision she saw a figure of a man sitting on her bed and in a flash she yanked her hand away from the stranger's grip. But then a voice that was familiar to her rang into her ear. She rubbed her eyes and quickly sat up on her bed.
It was a dream.
She was quite sure it was a dream. A beautiful one, for she found herself face to face with her husband. A person who had passed away many years ago.
She didn't want to wake up from this dream.
She traced the outline of his cheek and cried in joy at how real the dream was. She could feel how he gently placed his lips upon her forehead and the gush of his warm breath touched her face.

"I missed you. Alot." He whispered and pulled her into a warm embrace which Seohyun gladly returned, reaching her hands around his shoulders and leaning her cheek
against his.

"I missed you too." She softly replied and shut her eyes tightly as tears slowly streamed down her face, hoping that this dream wouldn't end too soon.
They brought themselves apart a few minutes later and Seohyun took his hands, placing them against her now tear-stained cheeks. The warmth of his palms somehow eased the pain that she felt as she thought about their children and that night when she had to let him die in her arms. How she wished this moment would stay forever.
But this beautiful dream had to end forcefully and turned into a nightmare when she suddenly heard a sickeningly clunking noise of the old woman's cane drawing near. Shivers of panic shot through her.

"No...I don't want this dream to end...I don't want it." She said, her voice cracked with fear. Then in a low tone, she could hear Luhan's shooting voice slipped into her ear.

"Honey, look at me. This is not a dream...I'm still alive and we're gonna leave this house together. I promise."
She was dazed and started wondering if this was even a dream or her husband was really there in front of her, whispering some nice things to her.
Luhan swiftly ran to Seohyun's closet and wedging himself inside before the door creaked open and revealed the scary old woman, grinning evilly to the girl who was sitting on the bed.

"Why do you keep coming to my room?" Seohyun asked coldly, furtively glanced at her closet, hoping this old woman wouldn't find out that Luhan was inside this room. Even if this was just a dream, she would do anything to save him from this sick old woman.

"I just wanted to make sure you stay inside your room and not wandering around this house." The old woman replied with her signature creepy smile.

"Can you see? I'm inside my bedroom and about to get some sleep so get out of my sight!" Seohyun said angrily and the old woman let out a grin before closing the door and left.
Seohyun waited until the sound of her cane clunking against the floor faded before she rushed to the closet to get her husband.

"You still here. This is by far the most beautiful dream I've ever had since I trapped inside this house." She exclaimed upon seeing her husband still there inside her closet, safe and sound.
Luhan slowly stepped out of the closet and a weak smile crept out of his lips before saying.

"You silly, I told you you're not dreaming. I'm still alive."
Seohyun was stunned and numb in her spot, hunting some words to reply to him as she was still sure she was dreaming.
Luhan brought his mouth to hers for a long, deep kiss, catching Seohyun by surprise. The taste of the kiss, the warmth of his mouth, and how he gently the bottom of her lip were surprisingly real. She felt the tip of his tongue against her lips, gently parting them, then slowly moving inside to meet her tongue passionately.
This was absolutely not a dream.

 

 

 

Yoona jerked her head up when she heard a loud crashing sound from the window. She saw that the window glass was shattered as if someone had slammed a brick through it. Soon, a strong wind gusted through the shattered window, swaying the wardrobe door that was stood in the middle of the room. The door swayed back and forth and its hinges creating an eerie squeaking noises as the lights strangely began to blink on and of.
Yoona swallowed hard and hugged her brother even tighter. A cold chill froze the back of her neck and ached.
Then, she heard a quiet, steady whisper in her ear.
"Lu Yoona. Lu Sehun."
Her heart pounded rapidly.

"Lu Yoona. Lu Sehun."
The whisper could be heard once again and she clamped her jaw shut to keep her teeth from chattering. The lights then stopped flickering and soon it went out and the darkness blanketed the room, leaving only a tiny square of lights from outside. She dragged her brother to where the light fell upon the ground.

"Noona..."
Another whisper. But it came from Sehun.
Yoona quickly snapped her head down and looked at her brother. He was staring at her with his eyes widely open and a gurgling noise escaped his throat.

"Sehun." Yoona called out but he didn't reply.

"Sehun..." she called out again but still no reply then she realized her brother wasn't staring at her. He was staring past her. Slowly Yoona turned her head towards the window.
The ghastly old woman with a pair of terrifying red eyes was peering at them from outside, through the shattered window, sending them a daunting grin; her white hair was wild, flying around that scary face.
Yoona let out a fearful scream and buried her face in her brother's neck.

"Noona..." Sehun said in a weak whisper after several seconds and she lifted up her head again.

"Noona...look..." Sehun whispered haltingly, rising his hand and pointed his finger towards the window. Yoona shook her head frightfully.

"Noona...look..." Sehun repeated. Yoona eventually turned her head back and looked at the shattered window.
The old woman was pointing her finger towards the wardrobe as if telling her to approach it. Yoona looked at her brother once again before she gently lifted up his head from her
lap and rose to her feet. Sehun then weakly rested his back against the wall, his eyes fixed on the swinging wardrobe door that he could barely see in the dark.
 

 

 

"B-b-but I saw you died." Seohyun stammered, still couldn't believe that her husband was still alive.

"I'll explain to you later. Now we just need to get out of this place." Luhan replied, clasping their hands together and pulled her towards the door.

"Wait, we can't get out of this place. I've been trying to escape but I never found a way out." Seohyun said, stopping him from stepping farther.

"That night when I escaped, I found the only way out of this house." Luhan said firmly, pulling her hand again.

"Wait." Seohyun stopped him again.

"Our family photo." Seohyun ran to her nightstand and began rummaging through the nightstand drawer.

"No...it's gone! The photo is gone!" She cried out before turning to face Luhan again.

"Luhan, it's the only photo of our family that I keep in this house." Seohyun said frantically.

"Honey, it's fine. I promise we're gonna leave this house and we'll see Yoona and Sehun. You don't need their picture anymore." Luhan soothingly said, running his fingers through her hair and down to her cheek gently. Seohyun stared at him and eventually nodded her head.
 

 

 

"Noona...be careful." Sehun weakly said before Yoona started to step towards the wardrobe. A pale white light from the moonlight washed through the broken glass window, illuminating the inside of the wardrobe. Yoona held its door from swinging back and forth and noticed something on the top shelf of the wardrobe. It was a photograph. She took it out and quickly ran to her brother.

"Sehun, look!" She said as she got to his level. They narrowed their eyes and took a good look at the photo.
A happy couple were sitting side by side with their childern. The girl was holding a baby in her arms and a little girl was sitting on the guy's lap.

"Hey, I saw them before. This guy was sleeping inside a narrow room in the north wing and this girl..." Yoona pursed her lips together.

"That old woman made her pass out." She continued in a low voice.

"The pretty noona...I saw her in the backyard." Sehun said in a weak tone.

"I don't understand why did that old woman show us this picture." Yoona said glumly, looking at the picture again until she heard her brother chuckling. Spinning her head to her side, she saw Sehun wiping the tears that ran down his cheeks.

"What's wrong?" She asked, squeezing his hand in concern.

"They are our parents..."
Yoona blinked her eyes.

"What?"

"Noona, they are our parents...they are Lu Han and Seo Joohyun. The kids in the picture were us." Sehun said, piercing her with his gaze.

"Okay, stop joking. I don't know what did that creepy creature do to you but that's insane. Our parents must be in their 30s right now." Yoona replied quickly.

"Noona, there was a whisper in my ear...it told me that our parents are inside this house." Sehun said, gripping her wrist.

"No wonder that I felt something very different when I saw her earlier today. Something I've never felt towards anyone before...she's our mother, the one who gave birth to us. I know it. I can feel it." Sehun added and a moment later Yoona looked at him as a sudden thought swamp through her mind.

"Seohyun..." she quietly said.

"That guy whispered 'Seohyun' in his sleep." She said thoughtfully.

"Seohyun is our mother's nickname." Sehun softly said and she quickly looked at the photo once again. Her mind racing.

"That means our parents never left us...they are trapped inside this house..."

"Okay, so I almost kissed my own father!"
 

 

 

Luhan and Seohyun stood in front of a half-opened door, tightly holding each other's hand. Luhan slowly pushed the door widely open and all that could be seen was a hazy light of the moon filtered through the windows that cast the room in a sinister, ghostly blue. He stepped inside first and Seohyun followed him from behind.

"Luhan, I've never been in this part of this house before." Seohyun said, noticing that the room was completely new to her. The walls were lined with empty bookshelves and in the middle of the room stood a dilapidated king-sized bed, rats were crawling up from it as both of them stepped farther inside the room.

"I found this room on the night I escaped from this house." Luhan replied, leading her closer to an empty bookshelf at the back of the room.
Seohyun watched him examining the top shelf and stretching out his hand to press it. A grinding sound was heard and soon they saw the wall sliding. Seohyun gasped when she realized that the wall spun around, revealing a dark entrance that was once hidden.

"I thought this kind of thing only exist in movies." She murmured, looking at the dark entrance in awe.

"We can't leave this house if we run through the gate but this entrance will lead us into a long tunnel until we find a door to the outside." Luhan explained, remembering the time when he managed to escape from this house.
Seohyun quickly gave him a tight hug and a peck on his lips.

"You're amazing! Finally we can get to see our children!" She exclaimed happily and grabbed his hand before they both went through the dark opening.

"Mr. Lu Han. Mrs. Joohyun."
A loud voice suddenly called out to them, stopping them from taking another step. They turned around and saw Cheol walking towards them.

"Sir, Madam, you both can't leave this house at the moment." He softly said.

"Why?" Luhan narrowed his eyes.
The old servant took a deep breath and looked at them sadly.

"Your children...they are here, inside the house." He said in a low tone.

"What do you mean?" Seohyun and Luhan asked in unison.

"That woman captured them and now they are inside the room, somewhere on the second floor. You have to save them because she's going to kill them after she drinks your daughter's blood. The blood of a ." He added, his lips quivered.

"N-no..." Seohyun uttered quietly, holding Luhan's arm tightly as her eyes started to glisten with tears. Suddenly she thought about the girl she saw earlier that night.

"That girl...I saw a terrified girl inside a dim hall." She began, looking up at the old servant. Her eyes showed fear.

"Is she my daughter?" She quietly asked and the old servant nodded his head sadly.
Luhan's eyes widened. His face frozen in an expression of horror. Then he turned to see Seohyun, her eyes filled with tears, tears that overflowed onto her pale cheeks.

"Seohyun, you leave first. I'll go get them." He grabbed both of her arms then ran his hands to her face, gently brushing her tears.

"No! I'll go with you. I am their mother." Seohyun prostested, quickly shook her head.

"Mr. Luhan, that evil woman cast a spell on this house. She cast a spell on me and made me her personal servant to do her evil bidding. Mrs. Joohyun will replace me to do her evil bidding as soon as she kill your children. You must get your children out of this house immediately before it's too late." The old servant said feverishly.
And before Luhan and Seohyun ran out of the room, the old servant  grabbed Luhan by his sleeve in a swift motion.

"Mr. Luhan, there's one thing I have to tell you and your family. That woman has also cast a spell on this long tunnel. This wall can only be opened one more time. Once this wall is closed, no one can enter this tunnel forever."

 

 

 

When Sehun finally regained his strength, he and his sister slowly walked out of the room. They crept along the narrow corridor and entered a dim hall when they heard strange footsteps. Yoona squeezed Sehun's arm tightly when she recognized that it was a sound of a cane clunking on the floor. The creepy old woman was coming to them.
Fear and panic rose up, choking her.

"We have to find our parents immediately!" Yoona said, pulling her brother by his wrist.
They ran side by side down the hall but strangely the clunking sound grew louder and heavier as if they weren't running.
Then they heard a laugh behind them. Sehun glanced back behind them but saw nothing.
Another laugh.
Another clunking sound.
The siblings ran even faster in blind panic.
They stopped when they found a door into another room. Sehun pulled oven the door; he saw a bright room cluttered with boxes and packing crates stacked all around the room. They walked inside then the door behind them slammed shut all of a sudden.

"Oh, not again!" Sehun cried, running back towards the door.
Yoona followed him and together they slammed and rammed the solid door with their bodies.

"Do you think that creepy old woman locked us up here?" Yoona asked.

"There's no one else." Sehun replied quietly. They kept on ramming their bodies against the door until they heard indistinct voices calling their names.

"Did you hear that?" Sehun asked. Yoona nodded and they pressed their ears against the door.

"Yoona! Sehun!" Seohyun and Luhan shouted as they walked down the hall, always alert for any sign of the scary old woman.

The siblings looked at each other in wonder, blinking their eyes confusedly as a realization slowly crept across their minds. They let out a gasp upon hearing the voices getting closer.

"Mom and dad!" They exclaimed in unison before they began to slam the door again.

"Mom! Dad!"
Seohyun turned her head around upon hearing the sounds that came from the door that stood at the end of the hall.

"Yoona! Sehun!" She called out from outside the door, turning the doorknob feverishly. Luhan came from behind her and knocked on the door heatedly.

"Yoona! Sehun! You there?" He asked in a loud tone.

"Dad, someone locked us up here!" Came a boy's voice. That must be Sehun, Luhan thought.

"Mr. Luhan, I have the key."
Seohyun and Luhan spun around and found Cheol hurriedly running towards them.
He quickly slid the key into the lock and turned it. The door opened with a creak and the image of two teenagers standing in the doorway greeted them. Seohyun almost burts out crying at the sight of her now teen children. It had been more than sixteen years since the last time she saw them. Her daughter had grown up to be very pretty and his son had grown up to be a handsome and tall boy.
Yoona and Sehun threw a look at each other before they looked back at their young parents, feeling nervous for they hadn't seen them since forever. But slowly Yoona took a step towards her mother and wrapped her in a hug. Sehun followed her and enveloped his father with his arms.
However this moment had to end as the old servant pulled Luhan by his wrist, giving him the look that telling him to leave this place immediately. Luhan nodded and broke the hug gently, giving his children a fatherly smile before saying.

"We must leave this place. We don't have much time."
They ran through the hall and entered another long corridor before they finally reached the room with empty bookshelves inside. They ran breathlessly inside the room and Luhan led his family to the back of the wall where they could see a dark opening of what seemed like an entrance into a tunnel.

 

Just as they about to enter the tunnel, an eerie clunking noise of the old woman's cane could be heard stepping into the room. They fearfully whirled around and found the scary old woman standing in the middle of the room just beside the dilapilated king-sized bed. Just a few seconds later another scary old woman joined her and stood beside her. Her terrifying red eyes made Seohyun gripped Luhan tightly by his arm.

"You shouldn't have left the door open." The scary old woman said in her dominant, daunting voice. Yoona and Sehun shivered in fear, taking a  step backward.
Seohyun watched the old woman slowly reaching towards them, each step pronounced by the hard tapping of her cane hitting the floor. She pulled out a knife from inside her dress as she cracked a grin, her eyes fixed on a terrified Yoona who was holding her brother frightfully. Seohyun knew what was that old woman going to do to her daughter. If they went through that tunnel, that old woman would follow her into the tunnel and try to hurt her children.  Through the absolute fear, Seohyun swiftly pushed Luhan and her children inside the dark entrance of the tunnel.

"Seohyun!" Luhan watched in horror as his wife pressed the top shelf and the wall began to spin again. He saw Seohyun smiled sadly at him before the wall completely spun away and concealed him with his children from Seohyun who was now at the other side of the wall. It happened so fast and Luhan couldn't do anything to stop it.

"No...Seohyun...why did you do that?" Luhan dropped to his knees and pressed his palms against the wall as a terrible pain clutched his heart. He couldn't bear to lose her again, he couldn't bear the thought of not seeing her again. Soon he felt two pairs of arms wrapped him from either side of his body. Yoona and Sehun embraced him, he heard them sobbed hardly and he felt their tears against his shoulders.
 

 

 

"You fool! You let your husband and your children to just go like that! Leaving you here all alone." The old woman screeched, angrily throwing her cane to the floor. Seohyun stood still, looking at the old woman with hatred.

"You can never touch them. I won't let you to hurt them!" Seohyun said loudly.

"You are the foolish girl I have ever met. Your husband will find someone else and your children will have a new mother. They will live happily while you're trapped here forever!" She said in a chiding tone.

"Just so you know I only need your daughter's blood then I'll let you and your family to leave this house." She added, earning a soft chuckle from Seohyun.

"You will kill them and make me your personal servant." Seohyun replied bitterly.
The old woman shook her head and stepped forward towards her.

"I have always wanted to kill them. To kill you. But I surprised myself that I actually don't want to even lay a hand and you. I'm not going to kill you Seo Joohyun nor I'm going to make you my personal servant." The old woman said in a surprisingly soft tone that made Seohyun tilt her head in confusion. She wasn't the sick old woman whom she first met years ago.

"I have forgiven your grandmother." She declared in another soft tone and Seohyun realized something strange about her. She didn't look so scary anymore. Her expression was soft and sorrow spread across her face. What happened?

"You remind me of my daughter. Pretty and kind." She continued on and slowly she stepped away from the now confused Seohyun.

"Wait. Do you mean everything you just said?" Seohyun said, quickly ran to her and blocked her way.
The old woman cracked a slight smile and softly touched Seohyun's cheek as she nodded her head. Then before she left, she flashed her a sad smile.

"Seo Joohyun, we can never leave this house."
 

 

 

A few weeks later.

 

Seohyun stood by her window, one hand holding the curtains aside, staring blankly at the moonless night sky. Her mind was overwhelmed with the thoughts of her husband and her children and slowly tears escaping her eyes again.

"Mrs. Joohyun."
The old servant's voice came with the sound of her door creaking open. Seohyun spun around as she mopped her tears up with her shirt sleeve. She knew that he came to call her for dinner and quietly she followed him out of her room without a single word.
Stepping inside the dining room, the old woman in her usual black dress welcomed her with a strange smile.
She sat down in front of the old woman in the candlelight dining room, coldly stared down at her plate as the old servant placed the soup on the table.

"Seo Joohyun." The old woman called out and Seohyun slowly looked up from her food, looking at her expressionless. But before the old woman could say anything, the door swung open and a shadowy figure stepped into the dining room doorway. It was the frightening old woman, dressed in a swirling white gown down to her ankles. She stood blocking the doorway, her red eyes flaring at Seohyun.
Seohyun looked away from her, feeling terrified.

"Seo Joohyun." She called her name, quietly, coldly. It was the first time Seohyun heard her saying a word and she didn't like it.

"Look at me when I talk to you!" She shrilled, slightly jolting Seohyun from her seat. She finally lifted up hear head and met the old woman's scary red eyes.

"Lee Misoo! We are having dinner. You could talk to her later." The old woman in the black dress snapped as she hit the table with her palm.

"I can talk to her as I pleased!" The old woman with red eyes replied, glaring at the old woman who was sitting in front of Seohyun.
The two scary old women started to have a heated argument and Seohyun wished she was somewhere else at the moment. She quietly continued to eat her dinner while the old women before her threw cuss words at each other.
After a few minutes, they finally stopped and the old woman with scary red eyes sat down beside the old woman in the black dress before throwing Seohyun a very disturbing grin. They didn't say anything for a long while until Seohyun lifted up her head once more and glanced at the two old women.

"I have a question." She began and the two old women shot her a look.

"If we can't even leave this house then where did you get all these foods?" She asked curiously and the two old women cracked into a laughter as if she was just asking something funny.

"That is something you will never know the answer." The old woman in the black dress answered with a grin.
 

 

The days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months. Seohyun and the two old women lived a somewhat comfortable life inside the old house. In the mornings they would gather in the dining room; when the sun high in the sky they would sit in the living room and the two old women started talking about their painful past while Seohyun listened with interest and when the night approached they would gather in the dining room again for dinner though the old woman with red eyes would just sit silently, watching the other two eating their foods. Often, Seohyun witnessed some people stepped inside the house and the two old women would scare the hell out of them until they ran out of the house. She thought they would kill them but she was wrong; they didn't even touch them and she wondered why.
Though the two old women had become like a family to her but when she was alone in her room, she would cry her eyes out, thinking about her husband and her children whom she would never see ever again.

"Seo Joohyun."
Seohyun stirred in her bed and rubbed her eyes upon hearing the old woman called her name. She slowly sat upright and saw the two figures of the old women standing in front of her bed. A glance at her clock let her know it was a few minutes past midnight.

"Seo Joohyun, come with us." One of the old women said as they started to walk towards the door.
Seohyun threw on a robe before following them out of her room. They looked strange, not even saying a single word as they strolled down a carpeted hallway and suddenly they stopped in front of a closed door. The old woman with red eyes slowly pushed the door open, revealing a dark room. She then gestured Seohyun to enter the room which made her frown in confusion. The old woman in black dress gently pushed Seohyun inside the room when she didn't move an inch.

"Hey!" Seohyun cried out.
Once she was inside, for the very first time she saw the two old women gave her a smile that she found weird. Not a scary smile but a smile from the deepest part of their heart.

"Goodbye, Seo Joohyun." She heard them saying before they shut the door closed, leaving her in a complete darkness.

"Hey! This isn't funny!" She shouted, hitting the door with all her might and strength.

"Are we doing the right thing? You will lose all your ability to do evil thing." The old woman with red eyes said to the old woman beside her.
In a quietest tone, the old woman in black dress said.

"She deserves to be happy."
She raised one hand and placed her palm against the door as she closed her eyes together.
The old woman beside her watched her as she cast a spell on the door and eventually collapsed to the floor.

In the darkness, Seohyun could feel soft fingers brushed over her as she walked forward, lingering for a moment. She struggled to free herself from it as it kept brushing over her. She choked out and let out a shriek as she spun away. Through panic she frantically ran around the dark room as her hands thrashed wildly. Tugging and tearing hysterically with both hands, she then realized she was walking into a thick blanket of cobwebs. She stood still for a moment, tearing the threads from her face and body.
She groaned and continued to walk forward in the blackness, groping around in the dark to find something to hold onto.
Her footsteps echoed through the dark room as she stepped farther. This seemed like a long passageway and she wondered if she ever found an end of this passageway.

"That two old women!" She murmured angrily.
After like an hour of walking through the dark passageway, she grew tired. She had sweat running down her forehead.

"I'm so kicking their legs when I get back!" She murmured again, wiping her sweat.
Another step. She bumped into something hard.

"Oughh!" She cried in pain, rubbing her forehead.
She could not clearly see what she had bumped into in the darkness but when she started to run her hands against it, she realized it was a door. Finally she found an end of this passageway. When she found the doorknob, she quickly turned it and pulled the door open. In front of her was another dark room.
She stepped inside.
She had gone only a few feet when she tripped over something, sending her body flying. And the next thing she knew, she was lying on her stomach, on top of something hard and it created a noise.

"Argh." She could hear a male groaned in pain and the next moment, the room turned bright.
The light was so blinding that she quickly shut her eyes. That was when she heard a very familiar voice called her name.

"Seohyun?"
The voice seemed so close as if the person was right in front of her face.

"Seohyun?" The voice repeated and she could hear a heavy breathing of the owner of the voice.
She slowly opened her eyes. There she saw a pair of beautiful eyes of her husband. He was blinking his eyes in bewilderment.
Then a sudden awareness hit her like the weight of a thousand bricks. She was lying above the body of her husband on the bed. She quickly jumped to her feet and looked around the room; in front of the bed was a closet. She was coming from the closet.
She ran to the closet and examined it but she only found a normal closet without a secret door to a passageway.
She blew out a sigh and her mind went to the two old women, remembering the last words they said to her and the smile they gave to her.

"Thank you..." she whispered.

"Seohyun...is this a dream?" Luhan's voice brought her back to the present. She whirled around and found him standing before her, confusion spreading across his handsome features.
Seohyun smiled and let out a joyful giggle before throwing her arms around him.

"No, you're not dreaming." She said, resting her head on his shoulder.
This is a beautiful dream, she heard him say.

"Luhan, I told you. You're not dreaming." She said with a soft giggle.
As they stood in each other's embrace, the only sound that could be heard was the sound of their breaths and their heartbeats until she heard him sob. Pulling away from the hug, she saw the tears that flowing down his cheeks.

"I don't want to wake up from this dream." Luhan said quietly. She could see the sadness in his eyes.

"You're not dreaming." She said, taking his hands and placed them on her face.

"Can you feel it? This is real." She said and slowly leaned in to kiss him on the lips.
Just several seconds later Luhan broke the kiss and blinked his eyes a few times as he touched his lips. Then he let his jaw dropped upon realizing that this moment was real. He wasn't dreaming.
He took a few steps back, trying to grasp everything that had happened and accidentally his body brushed against a glass bottle water on the nightstand. The bottle fell with a loud crashing sound.

"Seohyun! You're really here!" Luhan let out a huge smile, a smile that hadn't appeared on his face for a long while. He approached her again and pulled his wife into an embrace.

"Dad! What happened? We heard..." Sehun dashed from the door but quickly shut his mouth when he saw his mother was standing in the room, happily hugging his father.

"What happened?" Yoona appeared a moment later and stood frozen upon witnessing the scene that was taking place inside the room.

"Mom..." she quietly said.
Seohyun gently pulled away from the embrace and saw her two children standing near the doorway, clad in their pajamas, staring at her in surprise.
She burst into tears as she ran to hug them.

 

 

One year later.

 

"Yoona! Sehun!" Seohyun called out.

"Hurry up! We're gonna be late." Seohyun said, glancing at the clock.
Luhan appeared from behind her and pecked her cheek.

"We still have fifteen minutes before the ceremony." Luhan said, putting on his coat.

"This is my cousin's wedding. I don't wanna be late." Seohyun replied as she shot him a glare. Luhan giggled and threw his gaze to the stairwell where his children were running down the stairs. They were laughing and giggling.

"Mom! Let's go!" Yoona said, linking her arm with her mother's. Sehun followed them to the front door.
Luhan stood there for a while, staring at a huge family portrait that was hanging on the wall with a smile.

"Dad! Hurry up!" Sehun called out from outside, causing Luhan to shift his gaze to the front door.

"I'm coming!" He exclaimed before walking out through the door and closed it.
The huge family portrait was the new portrait of Lu family. Seohyun and Luhan were sitting side by side and their teen children, Yoona and Sehun were standing behind them with a smile all over their faces. Seohyun was smiling happily as she held her new born baby in her arms and Luhan had his arm wrapped her shoulders as he smiled at the camera.

 

 

 

Meanwhile.

 

"Yuri! What are we doing here? Oh Gosh look at that house! It looks more terrifying than the angry face of my mom." A girl said, following her friend as she sauntered into the front yard of an old house.

"I don't even know why we ended up being here. Our car just stop right in front of this spooky house." Yuri quickly answered.

"We should leave. This place is creeping me out." Sooyoung said, feeling the hairy-rising feeling as they walked closer to the old house.
Suddenly the front door was opened by itself and the two backed away in a fast move. Soon, an old woman in black dress appeared from the door with a ceepy smile across that scary face.

"How may I help you?" She said with a grin that was more frightening than watching The Exorcist, the scariest horror movie that Sooyoung and Yuri had ever seen.
Sooyoung and Yuri didn't reply.
They slowly took a step back and looked at each other frightfully before letting out a loud scream and swiftly ran to their car.
The old woman sighed and glanced at the old woman who was standing behind her; her horrific, red eyes were glowing.

"I guess it's just you and me again in this house." She said to her.
 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? :)
So sorry for the very late update! But I hope you guys like the second part of this story.
Thank you so much for taking your time to read this short story and to those who subscribed, commented and upvoted! Thanks alot guys!