Don't Leave The Door Open (part 1)

Don't Leave The Door Open

Many years ago.

As Seohyun was in the bath tub, covered in a white mountain of bubbles, she heard a strange music playing from outside the bathroom. The music was achingly beautiful but there was something eerie about it and she shuddered with fear as she continued to listen to the strange music. She stayed inside her parents' mansion but there was no way her parents would come inside her room and play some musics since they were out for dinner with a business partner.
Pushing away all the scary thoughts that was playing in the back of her mind, she slowly rose to her feet and wrapped herself in a bathrobe. She stepped towards the door and took a deep breath before turning the doorknob. She feverishly pushed the door open only to notice that her room had become dark, and strangely, the music stopped as soon as she stepped out of her bedroom.
Instantly, fear overwhelmed her.
She stood trembling as she clutched her bathrobe tightly. She kept the bathroom door open to lighten her now dark room but much to her terror, the light in the bathroom suddenly went out and now she was immersed in pitch black.
She shut her eyes tightly.
She had experienced this before, just around a year ago, inside her grandmother's house. She feared to open her eyes and saw the terrifying image of the old woman who lived inside her grandmother's house.
In the midst of terror, suddenly she could feel a cold hand crept up her neck and to her face, causing her to whimper in so much fear.
Then, in a whisper, a voice of the familiar old woman slipped through her ear.

"I will capture you and kill your daughter."
Seohyun quickly opened her eyes at the mentioned of her daughter and found herself inside her bright room once again but something beyond her fear was taking place. The scary old woman was holding Seohyun's baby in her arms, exruaciatingly jiggling the baby in her arms.
The baby was crying out loud in the old woman's arms.

"No..." Seohyun quickly ran towards the old woman but suddenly she vanished and appeared on the other side of the room.

"I will not fail. I will kill her with my own hands!" The old woman screeched as she took a knife from inside her dress. Seohyun widened her eyes in horror at the sight before her and swiftly ran towards the old woman again but once again she vanished and soon, Seohyun found her standing by the window, holding the knife close to Seohyun's baby.

"NOOO!!" Seohyun screamed her loudest scream.
Just then, a figure of a man appeared as fast as the wind. He snatched the baby from the old woman's arms and in a swift, pushed the old woman out the window. The old woman screamed and fell with a loud thud.
Seohyun quickly took her child from the stranger and held her securely in her arms, gently rubbing the child's head.
She with the stranger leaned their heads out the window and looked down on the ground but to their shocks they didn't see the scary old woman anywhere around. She had disappeared and that wasn't a good thing.

"Seohyun..."
A man's voice that she longed to hear came like a gust of wind in her ear, sending her the tingling sensation that she hadn't felt in a year. It was his voice. She knew it. She slowly looked up to the stranger.
He smiled at her. A faint smile as he streched out his hand to touch her face.

"Luhan..." Seohyun said with her eyes widely open and slowly tears began escaping her eyes.

"I'm coming back for you." Luhan replied as he pulled her into a soft, tender hug.

"This is really you...I'm not dreaming." Seohyun looked up to meet his eyes again. Fondness swelled in her heart as she stared deep into his eyes. She slightly forgot about all the horror that was taking place just a moment ago.

"For a year I struggled to escape from that house...I've always knew that I could get to see you again. I wanted to see our child so badly..." He softly said, gazing at Seohyun then to their baby who was now starting to fall asleep.

"Her name is Yoona, she has a pair of pretty eyes like you." Seohyun said. She passed the baby to Luhan and the young man was overwhelmed with joy as he held the baby close to his chest.

"Yoona, such a beautiful name." He whispered, kissing the baby on her forehead tenderly.

"My parents finally accept their granddaughter and just a week ago they asked me to go back to Korea." Seohyun said while Luhan continued to stare at their child.

"But how did you escape? And how did the old woman know that I'm here? I remember we locked her up in my grandmother's room before I escaped." Seohyun asked.

"It's a long story..." Luhan said in a low voice.
Seohyun was about to utter something else but she stopped herself as she noticed the blood that dripping down his wrist.

"You're injured!" Seohyun exclaimed, hurriedly took his arm and observed his wound.

"It's nothing, I had hard times trying to escape from there." Luhan faintly replied. He put their baby back into the crib as Seohyun lead him near her bed to treat his wound.

"This looks bad..." She whispered before running to the get the first aid kit.

"You should be more careful." Seohyun mumbled when she approached him again and began to clean his wound.
Luhan stared at her endearingly,  tucked the hair behind her ear and caressed her face with his other hand.

"Seohyun." He softly called out to her.

"Hmm?" Seohyun responded without shifting his gaze to him as she was busy wrapping a bandage over his injured arm.

"I'll meet your parents tomorrow, I'll tell them that this baby is mine and before winter, lets get married." He said and that made her look up to him in an instant. There was a look of joy that was starting to form in her face.
They stared at each other for a moment and Seohyun vigorously nodded her head at him before Luhan crashed their lips together. Somewhere in the midst of their kiss, Luhan reached for the belt of Seohyun's bathrobe, tugging the belt until it came loose. Seohyun gasped and pulled away from the kiss at his sudden move.

"Luhan!" She exclaimed, a red tint forming on her cheeks as she looked at her now exposed body.

"Luhan." Seohyun said with a gulp as he  felt his hand pulled her back closer to him and her bathrobe fell around her feet, leaving her completely in front of him.

"I missed you." He said with his sultry eyes and a moment later they fell on the bed together. The two were drowned in their passion that they didn't aware of the door that was ajar. In the crack of the door, a pair of red eyes peering into the room, watching the scene that was taking place on the bed with full hatred.

 


 

Luhan gazed through the window, watching the snow swirled outside when suddenly the thoughts about his wife raced through his mind. He hadn't seen her since he came from work. He turned around in a swift and rushed out his office. A vision of the scary old woman wanting to capture his wife made his flesh begin to crawl.

"Seohyun? Honey? Where are you?" Luhan's voice echoing through the house.

"Seohyun!" His voice became louder when there was no reply, followed it by his panting and heavy breathing as he ran around the large house of his.

"I'm here, my love." Her voice could be heard in the distance and Luhan let out a long sigh of relief.
He sprinted to where the voice came from, hurtling himself into a small hall.

"What are you doing?" Luhan asked, noticing his wife was having a hard time hanging a large framed picture on the wall.

"Let me help you." Luhan said, rushing to where Seohyun was standing and helped her placing the framed picture on the wall.

"You could have asked me to do these kind of things, honey." Luhan exclaimed, giving Seohyun a somewhat angry look. Seohyun giggled and threw her arms around him, embracing him tightly with her arms when he was done hanging the picture on the wall.

"I have always loved your scent." Seohyun replied as she burrowed into Luhan's neck. Luhan's face turned into a smile, drawing her close to him.

"I love everything about you." Luhan replied in a whisper, gently cupped her face in his palms before placing a kiss upon her lips.
Seohyun gently pulled away from the kiss and stared up the framed picture that was now hanging on the wall as he leaned her back against her husband, wrapping herself with his arms.
The framed picture that was hanging was a picture of them and their children. They sat side by side with Seohyun holding their newborn baby in her arms and Luhan had their now three year old daughter on his lap. A bright smile on their faces.
Little did they know that their happiness was going to end...very soon.

 


 

Luhan just parked his car outside the house when he noticed that the front door was widely open and the crying sound of his baby could be heard from the inside. Panic started to creep into him and in a swift move, he dashed inside the house and the first thing he saw was his son laying on the floor, crying out loud. Much to his horror.
Luhan picked him up in his arms and gently shook his body in an attempt to stop him from crying.

"It's okay, son...daddy is here." He whispered softly. A moment of silence between the father and his baby son until Luhan thought about his wife and daughter. He tensely wandered his eyes around the livingroom and feverishly raced upstairs to his bedroom. His son began to cry again as he ran through the corridor to his bedroom.

"Seohyun! Seohyun!" He anxiously called out for her name as he stepped inside his bedroom but she wasn't there. She wasn't anywhere inside the room.

"Where are you?..." He whispered agitatedly and as he was about to leave the room, a sobbing voice of his daughter broke out from inside the closet.
Luhan put his son on the bed gently and darted to the closet. He could hear his little daughter's voice in between her sobs, crying out for her mother.

"My baby girl..." Luhan said, his voice trembling as he took her in his arms. She bursted into tears, wrapping her arms around her father.

"Daddy,...mommy...I want mommy." She sobbed hardly and soaked the shoulder of Luhan's suit coat with her teardrops.
 

Luhan couldn't find Seohyun anywhere inside the house and he knew that this had something to do with the scary old woman. Fear engulfing him at the tought of the old woman capturing his precious wife and it sent his mind into frenzy.

"Hello, could you help me with something?" Luhan said, frustratingly running his hand to his messy hair as he spoke to the person on the phone.

"Luhan, what's the matter? It's 3am in the morning." The male at the other line replied.

"Could you drive here right now and take my children to your house? I'll pick them up in two days and if I didn't come after two days, I want you to take them to my parents' house." He frienziedly said as he glanced at his children who were now peacefully asleep on the bed.

"Is something happened?" A worried tone from the male at the other line could be heard shortly.

"I'll explain it to you later. Would you help me?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll be right there."

 


 

Seohyun awoke to the blaring sound of a strange music playing inside the room. It took her a moment to realize that the music was the same strange music she heard just around two years ago when the creepy old woman appeared to kill her daughter, then, a sudden realization of where she was at the moment struck her. She wasn't in her bedroom. Slowly she rose up from the bed and wandered her eyes around the room only to find out that she was inside the room in her grandmother's old house. The creeps began to sweep over her and she squatted with her hand covering her ears to mute the strange music that became louder and louder.

"No..noooo...please stop!" She cried.
In the depths of the horror, a sudden images of how she ended up being here started to play inside her mind.

It was night, a cold night in the middle of January as she stayed up late in bed with her children who were sound asleep beside her. She was reading a book while waiting for her husband to come home as it was almost midnight and she became worried that it was the very first time Luhan staying so late at his workplace.
Suddenly, she heard a low thud coming from her door. She snapped her head in a flash to the direction of her open door then turned her attention to her book once again, ignoring the sound but to her fear, the same sound could be heard coming from the door once again after several seconds. Her heart beat quickened.
She slowly put the book on her nightstand and warily gazed at her door for seemed like a very long time but strangely enough, she couldn't hear the low thud anymore. She decided to ignore it once again but as she was about to grab her book, a hand suddenly crawled up from under the bed and clutched her wrist. She screamed and kicked the hand with all her strength until it finally released her. Her children were awakened by the scream and cried, wriggling on the bed with every crying. Seohyun held her children solicitously, glancing at her surroundings fearfully until a sudden gust of cold, grizzly air touched her skin, jolting her. Soon, she sat petrified on the bed as she found herself face to face with the scary old lady.

"You shouldn't have left the door open, Seo Joohyun." The old woman said with her signature scary smirk.
Seohyun looked at their children who were crying their eyes out then she looked up to see the old woman with mix of fear and hatred.

"I'll never let you to touch them!" Seohyun yelled then in one swift move, the old woman took Seohyun's baby son and vanished in a flash, leaving Seohyun in tremendous fear.

"Noooo!!! Sehun!" She frantically yelled then held her daughter tightly before she decided to hide her inside the closet.

"I'll never let anyone to take you away from mommy.., I'll be right back to get you. I love you..." Seohyun said to the crying Yoona before she kissed her forehead and shut the closet door.
She scurried out the room and as she ran through the corridor, her terror peaked when she saw a dark apparition coming to her with those scary red eyes.
Seohyun was too terrified to move.
Eerily it crept up to her and slowly engulfing her body with a scary howling voice accompanied it.

 


 

Luhan slammed the car door shut and raced towards the old house as he shouted for his wife's name. The time he stepped his foot inside the house, the house suddenly turned bright and there stood the scary old woman with both of her hands on top of her cane, looking at him with a smirk.

"Love is such a wonderful thing. You came back here to save your wife knowing that it might be the end of you and her." She said with a laugh that sent shiver up Luhan's spine.

"Where is she?!" He yelled in anger, slowly pulled up a gun from inside his coat and pointed at her. The old woman responded with a fake gasp then she let out a laugh once again.

"Do you really think you can hurt me with that?" She replied in between her disturbing laughs.

"Why not? I've stabbed you before!" Luhan stepped closer, still pointing a gun at her.

"You're being such a fool Han. You can only hurt me with my own knives. Love is blinding you. Turning you into a fool." She calmly said.

"Just tell me where is my wife!" Luhan demanded.

"She's inside her room, of course. But I'm afraid that both of you will be  trapped inside this house forever."
Luhan ignored the things she just said to him and darted to a small corridor to find Seohyun's room.
Seohyun looked up from where she was sitting and hurried towards the door when she heard her husband calling out for her.

"Luhan, it's locked!" She shouted.

"Step away from the door!" Luhan ordered from outside and started to ram his body against the door repeatedly. The door crashed down after a moment. He bursted inside and the two ran to each other for a tight hug.

"Yoona and Sehun!" That was the first thing Seohyun uttered to him when they finally broke apart from the hug.

"They're fine, don't worry." He said and they pulled each other for a hug once again.
They didn't aware of the old woman standing in the doorway with a knife in her hand. She clutched the knife tightly and ran to stab Seohyun from the back. Luhan widened his eyes at the terrifying sight before him and in a flash he spun both of them around, making his back facing the old woman. The old woman then vanished with a smirk after what she just had done.
Luhan slowly released himself from the hug. Seohyun felt something trickled her hand as her hands were still around his back. She slowly pulled her hand and she trembled when she saw blood in her hand. It was Luhan's blood.
He slowly collapsed to the cold floor and Seohyun frantically held him as tears flooding her eyes. She hugged him so tight and cried very hard as she felt his body turning cold.

"You're going to be okay...you're going to be okay." She whispered repeatedly in his ear, hot tears began dripping to Luhan's cheeks as she pulled away to look at his now pale face.

"Seohyun, listen...you have to leave this place and take our kids away from this country." He weakly said, touching her face to wipe the tears away.

"Nooo...don't say that. We're going to leave this house together." She replied, slightly raised her voice as tears heavily coming from her eyes.

"Seohyun, you have to stay alive...for our children. They need you." Luhan said, feeling a terrible pain all over his body. His voice was getting low.

"They need you too you fool!..." Seohyun cried. Taking his hands in hers and held them tightly.
Luhan let out a smile and smiled faintly at her.

"I love you, Seohyun...I love everything about you...and if I were to be born again, I would still love you." He said haltingly, looking into her eyes deeply.

"Luhan..." She croaked.

"Promise me that you'll stay alive for our kids..." That was the last thing that came from Luhan's mouth before he shut his eyes closed. Seohyun screamed as she cried in anguish.

"No...Luhan...please don't leave me...please...."
Seohyun cried uncontrollaby, rocking his lifeless body in her arms and dropped her face on his neck for a long time as she cried heavily against his neck.
She lifted up her face from Luhan's neck when she felt something inside his coat. She slowly pulled it out. It was a gun. And as she stared his now pale face, she slowly pointed the gun against her chest and closed her eyes tightly.
Promise me that you'll stay alive for our kids.
His last words suddenly rang inside her mind before she pulled the trigger.
She dropped the gun to the floor and let out another cry in sorrow.

"Luhan...my husband...the father of my children.. I promise...I promise..." She said in between her sobs and eventually collapsed against his chest.


 

"Throw his body away from here or do whatever you want to do to him. Just take him away from my sight." The old woman ordered Cheol, the old servant, as he dragged Luhan's body with his arms.
But when Cheol put the body on a sofa, he felt something odd. His body was cold. Cold as a chunk of ice. But he felt a faint of beating heart inside.
He put his ear against Luhan's chest then after a moment he lifted up his head with his eyes widely open.

"Madam." The old servant said in a frantic way.
The old woman turned around and eyed him strangely.

"His heart is still beating." Cheol said.
The old woman rushed to where the servant put Luhan on the sofa then she raised an eyebrow before she turned to the old servant.

"Take him to the last room in the north wing and remember... Seo Joohyun must not know about this." She ordered the servant before turning to leave.
Cheol let out a small smile and whispered in Luhan's ear.

"Mr. Lu Han...you'll be safe."



 

Many years later.

"Why did you say yes? Now we're going to spend the night inside this spooky house." Sehun said. Glancing around his surroundings in his sister's room, his voice hoarse and frightened. The sixteen year old boy knew that something wasn't right about this house since the minute he stepped inside.

"Well, did you have a better idea? At least we have beds to sleep tonight." Yoona replied in annoyance, rolling her eyes as she sat down on the bed.

"Noona, something's not right about this house and that creepy old woman." Sehun swiftly replied, sitting down beside his sister.

"So? We're just going to stay here until tomorrow." Yoona replied idly. She took out her phone from inside her purse and noticed that the phone had no signal, causing her to let out a heavy sigh.

"I don't even want to stay for a minute inside my room. That old servant took me to a very dark room with lots of creepy stuffs." Sehun protested, then in a very low tone, he mumbled.

"I wanna go home."
Yoona glanced at her brother, her expression softened.

"So do I." She said and squeezed his hand softly with a smile.

"Hey, you know what? If you don't want to sleep in your room, you can sleep with me tonight. You can sleep on the sofa." Yoona offered, messing the boy's hair playfully and Sehun let out a bright smile.

"Really?"
Yoona nodded, giving him her pretty smile.

"Noona, by the way, I wonder how did that creepy old lady know about our parents?... Perhaps they have gone here before. Maybe we can ask her about them."
Her smile faltered and slowly vanished when her brother told her that. She just shrugged her shoulders in response, not looking at her brother.

"They left us a long time ago. I don't have any idea about what they look like since grandpa keeps their pictures somewhere from our sights but I don't hate them. I miss them I want to see them so bad." Sehun said longingly.

"Let's not talking about them!" Yoona raised her voice, slightly jolting the boy beside her.

"Noona..." He weakly said, instantly regretted saying things about their parents to his sister.

"We have no parents. We only have each other, we don't need them. We don't need parents who don't need us." Yoona curtly replied.
Sehun watched his sister as she stood up and headed to the bathroom with a sad expression on his face and hoped that his sister would forgive their parents after what they did to them.
They grew up with their grandparents in a mansion and they had everything every kid could ask for, but that wasn't enough for them. They needed their parents. For years  when they were still kids, they would sit by the window and waited for their parents to come but they never came, much to their great disappointment. The kids grew tired of waiting and they decided to stop expecting them to comeback anymore.

 


 

Leaves spilled from the bare-limped trees, fluttered down on a young woman's shoulders as she asleep underneath a large tree with her back against it. She was breathakingly beautiful with her brown wavy hair that fell gently against her milky white complexion. She was peacefully asleep that she didn't aware of a teenage boy's rustling footsteps against the dry leaves as he slowly stepped towards her.
Sehun was immersed in her beauty. Her beauty was bewitching that he found himself staring at her without even blinking, not wanting to leave his eyes away from her. She probably the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his sixteen years of his life and his heart started to race as he continued to stare at her.

"Sehun, where are you?!" His sister's voice brought him back to his senses and suddenly the girl stirred in her sleep. Sehun grew panic and hurriedly ran towards Yoona who was lazily searching for him in the backyard of the house.

"I told you to stick with me, idiot." Yoona shot her brother a glare as soon as the boy approached her.

"I was just out for fresh air." Sehun defended, grabbing Yoona's arm as he dragged her back inside the house with a smile all over his face.

"I swear if you ever do that again-"

"Noona, that won't happen again. I'll stick with you all the time." He cut her words, sending her a cheeky smile and Yoona found herself not wanting to say anymore thing to him. She just realized that her brother turned all happy all of a sudden and she wondered where was the boy who kept whining about going home.
Sehun sauntered inside the house with his arm linking Yoona's. A smile never left his face as the image of the girl he saw earlier kept on lingering inside his mind.
Perhaps, staying here for a night won't be so bad.

 


 

Seohyun opened her eyes and streched contentedly, seeing the sun set beautifully. She gazed up the reddened sky for a while then the thoughts about her children and her late husband ran through her mind again for the countless times in the day. She missed them. Very much. And she didn't remember for how long had she been staying inside this terrifying house. This place was bizarre and she realized that she stopped aging as she spent so many years in this place. She still looked like she was in her 20s though it had been more than sixteen years since she had been living in this place. A single tear escaped her eye at the thought of her late husband who died years ago for saving her life.

"Luhan..." She whispered.

"Seo Joohyun!" She heard the old woman shouting her name from the distance and she slowly rose to her feet as she brushed away the leaves from her clothes. She had been living with that scary old woman this entire time which she found it very odd. It was strange that the old woman didn't try to kill her again. They had dinner and breakfast together, and sometimes she would come inside her room to tell her about her past.
Seohyun stared up the now darkened sky before stepping away from the tree but as she walked back inside the house, she spotted a figure of a woman standing by the window, staring at her with a pair of scary red eyes. Her face was ravaged and Seohyun quickly looked away from her with her eyes closed. She had been seeing many scary things inside the house and every night she couldn't sleep since she constantly hearing voices from the walls of her bedroom but she could never get used to it. She still not getting used to see bizarre things in this house though she had been living there for years.

 


 

Yoona was awakened by a strange growling sound coming from outside the door that raised the hairs at the back of her neck. She hurriedly slid off the bed then approaching her brother who was fast asleep on a sofa with his back facing her.

"Sehun! Wake up! I heard something strange." She told him, gently shaking his sleeping body. The boy stirred and opened his eyes slightly.

"Noona, I'm so sleepy. Just go back to sleep." He replied and pulled the covers over his head.

"Sleepyhead." Yoona murmured and glanced at the door that was now ajar which shocked her and sent the chills down her spine. She swore that the door was closed, she just forgot to lock it but it was strange that she didn't hear the creaking sound of the door when it was opened. She gulped and started to shake Sehun's sleeping body frantically.

"Sehun, wake up please. I don't think I can go back to sleep." She pleaded but the boy seemed to be in deep slumber. He didn't move an inch.

"Lu Sehun!" She said one last time before she decided to approach the door to shut it.

"You can do this Yoona. There's no such thing as ghosts." She encouraged herself as she slowly stepped towards the door.
Suddenly she felt a gust of cold, damp air rushing to her as she reached the door and instantly fear surrounding her. She was frightened.
She closed her eyes tightly as she pushed the door closed but to her terror, she couldn't shut the door as if someone was pushing the door from the other side. She was scared to look at the person behind the door. She just noticed the darkness of the hallway through the crack of the open door.

"Sehun! Sehun!" Yoona shouted and finally the boy opened his eyes.

"Noona, what-" He closed his mouth when he noticed that his sister was having a hard time trying to close the door. She ran to his sister and helped her pushing the door to close it but the pressure from behind the door was very strong that in a swift they found themselves being thrown to the floor. They grimaced in pain but as they threw their gaze to the now open door, terror enveloped them.
They both gaped in shock.
There was no one outside. Nothing.

"Screw this! We're going home!" Yoona exclaimed, rushing to her bed to retrieve her jacket with her backpack.

"I've been telling you. There's something wrong about this house and the old woman." Sehun responded as he put on his coat.

 


 

"Seo Joohyun, you're still awake." The old woman suddenly appeared from the door with a scary wide smile. Her cane clunking on the floor with every step she made and Seohyun wished it would stop. It sickened her in every way.

"Leave me alone." Seohyun coldly said. She was sitting on the sofa, with her eyes closed. Tears slipping silently down her cheeks like two trickling streams. She thought about about her late husband and her two children who she longed to see. The thoughts about not seeing them again pained her very much and she had promised to Luhan to comeback for them.

"You cry every night and day but that won't change anything, just ruining your pretty face with those swollen eyes." The old woman said in disgust.
When Seohyun opened her eyes, she was shocked to see the old woman was pointing her cane towards her. She slapped the cane away and threw a cushion at the old woman's face.

"I hate you! I hate you! You ugly woman!" She spat, and looked away to wipe her tears that still flowing down her cheeks.

"You should feel lucky that I didn't kill you, Seo Joohyun. Many people trapped here before you and in the end I killed them with my own hands." The old woman replied and turned around to leave.

"Wait." Seohyun quietly said and the old woman stopped in her tracks without turning to face her.

"Who is the woman with red eyes?" Seohyun asked.
The scary old woman smirked before answering her.

"She's the sister of your grandmother. You think that I'm evil but she's more evil than me. She had died years ago but she's still here inside this house to haunt everyone."

 


 

Sehun tailed closely behind Yoona and together they began to walk down a long and dim hallway.

"Noona." Sehun suddenly called out, his voice shaking.

"What?" Yoona replied without looking at her brother but there was no reply from him and after a few moment, she realized that he was no longer walking behind her.

"Sehun." She spun around to find her brother stood frozen just a few meters from her. He was looking at an open door, unmoving.

"Sehun, why are you standing there?" She softly said, stepping to him and reached for his shoulder.

"What are you looking at?"
Yoona followed her gaze. She saw nothing but the darkness and glance at his expression once again. He still had the same look on his face.

"There's nothing in there." Yoona said, looking at the darkness again.

"Noona, look closely." He whispered.
Yoona reluctantly did as what he told and suddenly a pair of two red eyes appeared before her. She jerked away in a swift, feeling the sudden goose bumps that rose from her feet. Her heart was beating like crazy. She quickly pulled Sehun and dragged him away from there.

"Noona, she spoke to me. She said she knows about our parents." Sehun stopped his sister from running and held her hand tightly as he said the thing which made her frown and harshly pulled her hand away from his grip.

"Sehun! Now I just want to get outta here. Don't listen to what some creepy creatures told you." She hoarsely said in anger.

"Noona, she told me the truth. I'm gonna find out." Sehun said before he turned to run through the hallway  and disappeared in the gloom.

"Sehun, where are you going? Sehun!" Yoona yelled.
She ran after him but he was nowhere to be found, it was like he had disappeared in the dark.

"Sehun, where are you?!" She yelled again but there was no answer and fear started creeping through her. She was alone now. In the darkened long hallway and the quietness, it engulfed the entire long hallway and she felt like she was going to cry in so much fear.
Slowly she opened the nearest door from where she stood and leaned her face towards the crack door as she called out for her brother's name.

"Sehun, are you here?"
It was silence.
She closed it back again and turned to the other door. She opened the doors in the long hallway one by one until she found herself facing a door that stood in the end of the hallway. She turned the doorknob cautiously and stepped inside when she noticed that the room was bright unlike the other rooms. They were dark.

"Sehun, you here?" She softly said and as she travelled her eyes around the room, she found a male figure lying on a small bed with his eyes shut. He was probably sleeping.
Realizing that she was barging inside someone's room, she stepped a foot backward, trying not to make any sound footsteps but as she kept staring at the sleeping figure, something inside her preventing her from taking another step back.
The person on the bed was handsome. No, he was beautiful. She had never seen such a beautiful man in her entire life and her heart started to beat really fast as she began to walk closer to him.
It was weird though, he didn't look like he was sleeping more like he was dead from the way he was lying on the bed but there was no doubt that he was still alive since she could hear him breathing and his chest was rising up and down.
As if on its own will, her face slowly leaned down against the face of the sleeping young man and her eyes went to his lips. She swallowed hard and she closed her eyes to steal a kiss from the young man who was still sleeping.
But before she could even brush her lips against his, a rustling bedsheet could be heard and Yoona backed away in panic. The young man stirred and whispered.

"Seohyun."