A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 6

 

Youngwoong bit his lower lips in sadness as he looked down at himself. He wore a striped henleys black shirt, one of his favorite color and surplus khaki poplin jogger pants and even combed his hair carefully. He looked down at his digital watch with camouflage nylon band in his wrist, thinking why Yuri still wasn't there yet.

 

"Where is auntie Yul?" He asked himself, beginning to pull a long face.

 

He had been waiting for three hours but still didn't see her anywhere and began to cry. All his hope had just been shattered into pieces.

 

Still sobbing, he slowly walked out from the mall, wanting to go to the cementery and report to his mom but he bumped into someone. His bottom hit the ground, making him cry even louder.

 

"Shhh. Does it hurt? Auntie is so sorry." Yuri apologized, quickly lifting him back up to his feet and checked to see if there was any would anywhere.

 

"Don't cry." She soothed him gently.

 

He sniffed, looking up at her with his watery eyes. She was late already. They promised to meet three hours ago but she only came now.

 

"I know I should had come earlier but I had so many things to do that I can't postponed it anymore. Forgive me okay?" She said, still with the gentle tone in her voice.

 

Still sobbing, he nodded slowly. She smiled at him before scooping him up and brought him to the bench not far from there.

 

"You want some ice cream, Youngwoong?" She asked, and he nodded quickly.

 

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." She said, taking his hand and both entered the mall, heading to the ice cream court.

 

Yunho was still reading a file when his secretary announced that someone wanted to see him. He allowed it and in a few seconds, there was someone knocking at the door.

 

"Come in." He said, not looking up at the door at all.

 

"Mr. Jung." A woman called, with a smile on her egg-shaped face.

 

Yunho lifted his face up to looked at her, only to gasps in shocked and suprised.

 

"Yoona?"

 

Yoona smiled, sitting down on the chair in front of him.

 

"It's been a long time. About five years, am I right?" She asked, still giving him the sweet smile plastered on her face.

 

"Yeah, five years." He replied.

 

Yoona smile's was getting wider. She looked around the office room and then focused on his back.

 

"Nice office." She said.

 

"Thanks. You didn't tell me you are coming." He said, signalling the secretary to make two cups of coffee for them.

 

"Well, I lost your number. Fortunately, my dad remembered the address." She replied, bending down to rub her feet a bit, showing him the curve of her s which was peeping out from under her multi-geo print faux wrap blouse.

 

He gulped, quickly looking away. She smiled to see his reaction and sat back up as if nothing happened at all.

 

"I'm sorry to hear about Sun." She said slowly.

 

His expression changed into sadness. He sighed heavily.

 

"It's okay. It was her time." He replied back slowly.

 

She bit her small, hot pink thick-bow shaped lips, cursing herself for making him remember the sad memories.

 

"Oh, Yunho Oppa, I'm so sorry." She said.

 

"It's okay, Yoona. So, How are you right now?" He asked, changing the subject.