A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 12

 

Yunho drove the car carefully but once in a while he would glance at Yuri, admiring the dress he gave wrapped perfectly around her. The earrings actually gave more glow to her, adding with only a light makeup.

 

"Focus on your driving, Yunnie Oppa." Yuri choked out shyly.

 

Chuckling, he turned his attention back to the front. They were actually on the way to a party, Yunho's friends party and Yunho had asked Yuri to be his partner and she agreed. The happy Youngwoong quickly suggested for her to wear the dress Yunho bought for her and she did.

 

About half an hour later, they arrived at the PJ Hotel. Yuri wrapped her hand around Yunho's arm, blushing furiously but quickly controlled it. She had never been to a party with full of businessmen before and it made her extra nervous. She didn't want to put Yunho's face down in front of them.

 

"Relax. Just be yourself." Yunho whispered, as they entered the ballroom.

 

Yuri nodded slowly. She followed Yunho, greeting the host and he introduced them one by one to her and she smiled politely.

 

"Yunho Oppa. Finally you have come. I'm so bored here." Yoona moaned, giving puppy-d0gs eyes at Yunho, even with Yuri was there too, watching in surprised.

 

"Of course, you do. This isn't your cup of coffee, right?" Yunho said, with one hand wrapped around Yuri's little waist and pulled her closer to him which Yoona could see clearly.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. You are here, too. I didn't see you just now." Yoona said, faking a sweet smile at Yuri.

 

"Your apologize accepted. Come on, honey, I need to talk with Ms. Lim." Yunho said, quickly bringing Yuri away from Yoona.

 

Yoona shivered angrily. She couldn't believe this at all. She grabbed a glass of red wine and gulped it all in one gulp. Her heart was burning, angry at the woman who took her Yunho away.

 

"Here." Yunho said, handing a glass of juice to Yuri.

 

She sipped it slowly before sighing. Yunho looked at her, wondering what made her sad.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"I don't know." Yuri answered slowly.

 

"About her, right? Honey, don't worry. She can't do anything to us." Yunho reassured, and Yuri's face turned red almost immediately.

 

"You...You called me honey again." She choked out shyly.

 

He chuckled. So, that was what made her feel uncomfortable. He took the glass and put it on the table near them. She looked at him questioningly.

 

"How about a dance?" He asked, and she nodded.

 

He brought her to the centre of the ballroom, holding her hands, leading the dance.

 

Youngwoong walked back and forth since almost an hour ago. He was so excited and also nervous. How would their night go? Would his daddy propose to Yuri today? But they were only going to the party, right?

 

"Argh, I should have gone with them. Hopefully daddy will propose to auntie today. I can't wait anymore." Youngwoong muttered, rubbing his hands nervously.

 

"Maybe I should call and ask but then I will interrupt them." Youngwoong pouted sadly.

 

This he couldn't do. That he couldn't do, too. Then, how would he know everything would go perfectly like his plan?

 

Youngwoong rushed downstairs, looking so excited. Last night, his daddy brought auntie Yuri home after the party and because it was so late at night, auntie Yuri stayed here. He didn't know which room auntie Yuri had but he wished the same room as his daddy.

 

Yuri was helping the maids arranged the food on the table when Youngwoong arrived into the dining room. He smiled widely to see his auntie Yuri looking so pretty. He quickly settled himself on his seat, still watching her.

 

"Oh, Youngwoong, you have woke up." Yuri said, rubbing Youngwoong's hair gently before leaning in to kiss his cheek gently.

 

"Good morning, auntie Yuri." Youngwoong greeted cheerfully.

 

"Good morning to you too, Youngwoong. Here, have some breakfast." She said, putting a bowl of rice and soup to his side and added some cut up meat on top.

 

"Thank you. I can eat now?" Youngwoong asked, and his question made her chuckle.

 

"Of course, you can." She replied, and pour a glass of milk for him.

 

Yunho stopped at the door to the dining room, smiling to see Yuri treating his son like Youngwoong was her own son. Where else could he find such an angel? She wasn't only cute, professional and all but also liked his son. Oh god, how he loved this woman even more now.

 

"Daddy, good morning." Youngwoong greeted cheerfully, when he saw his daddy walking into the dining room, "Good morning, Youngwoong, Yuri." Yunho said, walking until he stood next to Yuri.

 

"Good morning, Oppa." Yuri greeted, a bit blushing to see him looking so handsome this early morning with a black total freedom flat-front pants and teal dobby stripe wrinkle-free dress shirt.

 

He was holding a bag with him and put it on the chair next to Youngwoong. Then, he leaned in to kiss Yuri's cheek gently while Youngwoong watched it with his grin growing even wider. Yuri blushed even more but didn't say anything else.

 

Chuckling, Yunho pulled his chair out and sat on it. Yuri handed him a bowl of rice and soup and even added some meat on top, just like what she did to Youngwoong just now. She also poured a cup of hot black coffee for Yunho.

 

"Sugar or creme?" She asked.

 

"Creme." He said, and she poured some creme into his coffee and stirred it slowly before pushing it to his side, "Thank you." Yunho said, still with a smile on his face.

 

"Your welcome." Yuri replied shyly, beginning to eat her food slowly.

 

The three of them had their breakfast quietly. Youngwoong's heart was blooming cause it felt like he had a perfect family, a complete family. He had his daddy and mommy.

 

After breakfast, Youngwoong went to get his grey sneakers with Yuri helping him. Yunho, on the other hand, read today's newspapers while waiting for them to be done.

 

"Oppa, Youngwoong is ready now." Yuri announced, after helping Youngwoong wear his bag and even combed his hair nicely after he kissed her cheeks gently.

 

Yunho put down the newspaper and approached them with his bag. He smiled at them before handing his car keys to Youngwoong. Quickly, Youngwoong went out to start the engine.

 

Yunho cupped Yuri's face and leaned in to plant a kiss on her red lips. Yuri closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling when their lips met together like this.

 

"You want me to send you home first?" He asked, after pulling back from the kiss.

 

"No need to, Oppa. You send Youngwoong first and then go to your office. I can go home by myself." She said, "Are you sure?" He asked, still looking at her tenderly.

 

"Yeah, of course. Go now or you two will be late." She said, pushing him gently out of the door.

 

She waved at them as the car drove away. Sighing dreamily, she turned around and went to the kitchen to help the maids washed the dishes. Then, she finally went out to wait for the taxi to go home.