A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 14

 

Yunho helped Yuri picked up the things on the floor, knowing that her emotion was still not stable after what happened just now. He, himself, couldn't believe that her ex would do such things to this angel.

 

Yuri took the pieces of glass and put them into the dust bin. Her face was wet with tears and even until now, she was still struggling to stop her cry but it was hard, very hard.

 

"Yuri." He called her name softly.

 

She turned around and looked at him with her teary eyes. She used her right hand to brush away the tears that was staining her face.

 

"Why don't you move to come live with me and Youngwoong? I don't think this place is safe for you anymore." He said carefully, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

 

"But I." She stop herself, seeing how worried he was.

 

She sighed, nodding slowly. Besides, she herself had no confidence to live here anymore after learning what Changmin could do to her. She didn't want to get , no not ever. She wanted to give her body to the man she loved, to her husband.

 

He smiled and kissed her forehead gently. Then, he helped her tidy her things up like clothes, some important documents, jewelry and also her paperworks.

 

"We will come back and get the others things later. Come on, let's go." He said, helping her carried the bags.

 

She looked around the living room before sadly closing the door behind her. Shivering, she pulled the key and put into her handbag. Then, she followed him down to the car.

 

Changmin looked at his swollen narrow and long lips and wounded face in the mirror. He gritted his teeth before punching the mirror with his fists. Ignoring the blood dripping from the wound on his hand, he touched a photo of him and Yuri when they were still a couple, way before he met his boss's daughter, Seulgi.

 

"I won't let you go, Yuri. You only love me and only me." He muttered.

 

"If I can't have you, no one else can." He added.

 

Yuri entered the house slowly, welcomed by the maids. Yunho handed the bags to them before turning his attention to her.

 

"Don't worry. You can have the guestroom. The chef will prepare some food for us." He said, reassuring her that everything was alright.

 

She sighed, finally looking up at his face. He smiled.

 

"I...Can I just skip dinner? I...I don't feel." She stopped when he laid a finger against her lips.

 

"You can do whatever you want. Soon, this house will be yours, too." He said, and she blushed from hearing it, "Here, let me bring you to your room. You can have as must space as you want but remember, drink at least a glass of milk before you go to sleep. Aunt Cha will send you a glass." He said, signaling the middle aged woman to do what he just said.

 

"Thank you, Yunho Oppa. I...I don't know what else to say except thank you." She choked out, trying not to cry again.

 

"Don't cry. Everything is alright now." He said, pulling her into his arms, letting her empty all the sadness in her heart.

 

Yuri sat down on the bed, hugging her knees close to her chest. Her face still had the stain of tears she shed for hours. She glanced up at the clock on the wall. It was almost three but she didn't have the mood to sleep. How could Changmin be so cruel to her?

 

She just didn't understand. If Changmin already had another woman, why did he still want to tie her to him?

 

"I don't even recognize you anymore Changmin Oppa." She muttered sadly.

 

Youngwoong woke up, opening his mouth widely while yawning sleepily. He reached out for the lego star wars figure alarm clock on the nightstand and pushed the button to stop the ringing. Then, he went to the bathroom with his eyes closed, too sleepy to opened them yet.

 

"Ow." He groaned, rubbing his forehead when he hit the wall instead of walking into the bathroom.

 

He opened one eye to looked at the wall and stuck his tongue out at it childishly, still rubbing his forehead. Then, he walked into the bathroom to have his shower.

 

After exactly five minutes, he walked out, shivering. Shakingly, he reached his school uniform and put them on. After everything was all done, he went downstairs, smiling dreamily, thinking when would he meet auntie Yuri again, but when he got to the entrance of the dining room, he stopped. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was truly awake and looked at her again. It was true. She was here and she was preparing his breakfast again.

 

He rushed towards her but slipped, making him fall flat on the floor.

 

"Oh my goodness!" Yuri gasped, quickly rushing to him as he tried not to cry out in pain.

 

"Are you alright, Youngwoong?" She asked worriedly, and he threw his arms around her neck, crying in pain, "Shhh, its okay. Can you get me some ointment?" She asked the maid, and the maid nodded.

 

Yuri scooped Youngwoong up and brought him to the couch. Youngwoong was still sobbing in pain, rubbing his buttock, back and head. She checked on him, sighing in relief to see no bruises. She began to smile.

 

"Its okay Youngwoong. There's no bleeding. Just a bit of pain, right? But you are not crying because you are a very strong boy, right?" She coaxed gently, his back as he nodded.

 

"Strong boy never cry, right?" She added, and he nodded again, trying to stop crying because he was a strong boy to her.

 

She kept on muttering something to sooth him down before taking the ointment and rubbed his back, still calling him her strong boy and strong boy would never cry.