2001

Through The Years

 

 

(The Year 2001 - and Dara is 15)

 

 

Dara entered the cafeteria with a girl in tow. She led the way to the table where her friends sat.

“Hey guys, this is Chaerin. She’s a new student that transferred here from France.” Dara said by way of introduction. “Chaerin this is Dami, Bom, and Minzy. And that’s Daesung, Jiyong, Seungri, and Seunghyun.”

The group greeted the new girl and made her feel welcomed. Lunch passed quickly as the group shared their lunch time and got to know Chaerin.

Later that afternoon Dara was leaving the school with Dami and Chaerin. They met up with Jiyong and Seungri who were walking towards the bus stop.

“Jiyong, can you take my schoolbag home please?” Dami asked. The girls were planning on going to the mall first and Dami didn’t want to carry the heavy bag with her.

Jiyong obediently took the backpack from his sister and shouldered it. He then turned to Dara. “Do you want me to take your bag too?”

Dara smiled as she shook her head. “No thanks, Ji.  I’ll take it with me.”

He waved at the girls as he returned back to Seungri and the girls continued on further down the road where they would catch the subway to the mall.

“That’s your brother?” Chaerin asked to Dami. “He’s so nice.”