Day Three

Camera Trouble

The next day however, passed by very uneventfully for Siwon. He was not delighted enough to be graced with Cho Kyuhyun’s presence once again. Instead, Zhoumi, the director of photography, made him go out to buy supplies. Boring. Right.

Usually Siwon would be outgoing and excited about anything and everything that he was told to do – as long as it didn’t involve shaving his hair off – but this time he was feeling down in the dumps. The after effects of having Cho Kyuhyun memorabilia had worn off and he realized the huge mess he had put himself into.

Not only did he leave a bad first impression on his boss and co-workers, he made himself look like a fool in front of the Cho Kyuhyun. It’s an understatement to say that Siwon was depressed. He was moping and dragging his feet, and frankly, he looked like . Sorry, crap.

The lowly intern crawled from store to store picking up photography supplies. He lazily packed away the film, lightbulbs, lenses, caps, stands, photograph paper, supplies for laminating, and strangely, pink zebra striped duct tape.

The only time he managed to stand up straight was when he was in front of the studio. He adjusted his many layers of clothing without actually dropping the tens of twenties of bags he had wrapped around his arms and hands. Don’t get things mixed up here though, Siwon wasn’t excited for work, he was hoping that Kyuhyun would be there again.

Siwon set his mind to making up for yesterday and firmly set his feet inside the building. His hopes were also diminished immediately with the feet that were firmly set inside. No Cho Kyuhyun. Well actually, there was nobody in the studio at all. The room was bare except for a few tables, chairs, and the odd stand or two.

The now confused intern looked around the studio with wide eyes. His first thought was that the world had just ended and he wasn’t paying attention because his mind was only on one person. His second thought was how ridiculous Cho Kyuhyun would look in a monkey suit. His third thought was that Cho Kyuhyun would actually look ridiculously stunning in a monkey suit. And his fourth, final, and probably best thought was that he should call Zhoumi.

“Hello?” Zhoumi answered through the phone that Siwon was just barely struggling to hold up due to the many bags he didn’t think to put down.

“It’s Siwon, I’m at the studio but nobody’s here. I was wondering what exactly I’m supposed to do with all this stuff.” Siwon balanced the phone between his ear and his shoulder as he looked around at the deserted area.

“You’re at the photography studio? Why on Earth are you there?”

“Where else would I be? And hey, do you know how it went with Cho Kyuhyun after I left?”

“What does the Kyuhyun thing matter? And you’re supposed to be at the office, not the studio. I thought I told you that when I emailed you this morning.”

“Where’s the office? I didn’t know you had an office. And yes, the Cho Kyuhyun thing matters! I mean, my image could totally be ruined after all of that. Seriously, how could have been so dumb to mess up his order? Ugh, I was so out of it yesterday! I hope he doesn’t hate me now…”

“Whoa, calm down there! You’re talking a mile a minute. And I don’t think your boss is exactly the person to be venting to. Try a drunk next time.”

“Right, sorry. The office?”

“Ah, that’s right. I’ll message you the address and you can drop the stuff off there. I’ll tell one of the assistants that you’re going to be coming.”

Siwon thanked Zhoumi and then hung up. It looked like he had a lot more walking around to do yet.

 

Apparently SM Photography – the largest photography company in Korea – had an office as well as a studio. And according to the very friendly and ever talkative assistant there was also four other branch offices that deal with relations and technical things, plus there are five other studios in Korea and one in Japan that do different types of work. The more you know.

It seemed that Siwon only knew that SM was a big company and Cho Kyuhyun frequented the studio for shoots and modelling. That’s really all that matters though, right? Siwon also found out that Zhoumi was the director of photography, meaning the main man in most aspects and a frontrunner in the CEO selections. Everyone loved him and knew he’d make it big and take over the company. It also helped that the current owner of SM was a fan of Zhoumi and happened to be his uncle.

None of that really mattered to Siwon though. He was only interested in Cho Kyuhyun. His heart practically swooned at the near mention of the name. Every time his picture appeared in his mind his knees would buckle. Siwon was a Cho Kyuhyun devotee.

After dropping everything off at the main office, Siwon’s only job was to return home. Zhoumi thought that it was best if the intern focused on gathering his wits for the next big working day. Siwon wasn’t exactly the most organized person at times. Or at least that was most people’s impression of him. In actuality, Siwon was a very organized man. Just in stranger aspects.

For example; his bedroom. Countless posters, magazine clippings, and photographs covered his walls, but they were all organized first by date and then from cuteness to iness. They were all of Kyuhyun of course. Well, he did have one wall that was dedicated to other things that he worshipped and some were his own photographs that had won him various awards that he didn’t really care for.

Most of his own photos were hung on the walls in his apartment outside of his bedroom. He had a very clean home until you entered his bedroom. It was organized in the kind of way that only the organizer would understand.

But that’s enough of Siwon for now. As soon as he got home he went straight to his computer and started searching Cho Kyuhyun to see when he would have a photo shoot with SM again. It took the dedicated fan several hours, but he finally managed to find out when he would see him again. And lucky for Siwon, that day was just around the corner.

Not tomorrow though. It was actually more like just around the week. Or well three days. More like two and a half since it was midnight now. But Siwon couldn’t be more than excited. Cho Kyuhyun here I come!


It's been a while ^^