What happen?

Back to 20
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan pull up his blanket up to his head.Strange that the room feel so cold.He know that his room didn't have either aircond or fans due to his asthma but why is it so cold suddenly?Did Jiaying bring in the stand-fan?

"Xi Luhan for god sake can you get up now?You know today is the important day for all of us!Are you going to ruin it?!"A loud voice that wakes him up.Why is it sounds so familiar?Is that Xing?

"Xing?I'm not going to the hospital even you force me to.Let me just die than going to the hospital."He said.

"Yeah.If you don't wake your up,we all gonna die without even debut.Now Get the hell up!"Wait.Debut?We?What is he talking about?

Luhan remove the blanket out of his face

"Suho?"

"No!This is your nanny!Yes this is Suho!Are you drunk?Now get up or we're gonna late!Gawdd.Why the hell are you guys so stubborn!Do you think it's easy to be a leader to 11 grown- guys who acts like a 5 years old kid with a mental problems?Please guys!If we do well we might debut next month!You know those SMrookies kids are good as hell.You know we might lose our chance to debut to those little kids.Please think about our future!"Suho nags while walking out of the room.

"Oi nanny!Please stop it.We all know about it and this are important for us too."Chanyeol said.

"The sunbaes are going to watch and rate our performence.If we lose to SM Rookies,let me just quit this trainees stuff."Suho said.

"Hyung?Are you crazy?Quit?Are you wasting all your tears and sweats for 7 years of trainee days just to quit at the end of the day?"Sehun said.Can't believe that the leader would say something like that.

"Okay guys.Whatever it is,just do our best and I know that we're gonna pass this okay.We are one,remember?"Kris try to calm the members up.He knows that these kind of time are the hardest for the trainees.Pressures and all the confident that they build all these days had flew away like wind.

"Xi Luhan aren't yoy coming?!"

Luhan walks out the room with a confuse expression.

Kris.guys.Tbe face that he hadn't seen for a long time.

"Why are you guys here?

"Why?Are you drunk or what?Having amnesia?"Kai ask.

"Did you guys put something in his drink last night that makes him act strange like this?"Suho ask.Just for some confirmation.

"Are you high?"Chen ask suspiciously.

"No.I'm not.I'm just asking why are you guys here?"

"Hello Mr.This is our dorm.Ofcourse we all are here.Why?Do you want to live alone?Later after we've debut okay.For now get ready because today is the day where our hardwork will going to be shown for sake of de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter