Shooting Star wish

Back to 20
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonkyu sat on the chair ifront of the miror.She rub her wet hair with a smaller towel.

She looks at the family frame on the table.Looks like her husband is on another over time work.Almost over 20 years she has stop her job as an entertainer.Not anymore after Taeyeon suddenly announced that she is marrying Baekhyun and said they should dissband.Since that,There's no anymore SNSD name on stage,on TV and so on.She then found her husband and marry him 3 years after that.Start from that,she live as a woman named Lee Soonkyu again.She then get a baby ayear later named Lee Minho (23 years old) .And followed by Lee EunSang(21),Lee Woobin(20) and Lee Bona(18).Sometimes,she miss the moment when she perform on the stage,Hearing the shouts and chants of the fans and seeing the pink ocean again.She miss being on the variety shows.She miss when the time people called her "Girls' Generation Sunny".She miss all that.And now she is just a mother and a wife who do all the chores  and cook for her family.Waiting her husband until the midnight like a good wife ever exist.

On the midnight,Only her childrens voice playing at the living room is the sound that can make her fear gone.

"Whoever lose buy Chicken and pizza.No exception.Accept you Bona!"Woobin said

"Wait,what!Thats not fair.I got no money!"Bona protest

"I said no exception.Just use your money from the piggy bank!"

"Hell no!It was for my collage entrance!"

"Bona is right.It was for her collage.Will you support her if she needs money to go to collage?Don't be so mean!"Eunsang said.

"Fine!Urghh!I hate you Lee Bona!"Woobin throw the pillow on her face.

"It's hurt you Orang Utan!"

"Shut up you Tapir!"

"Enough you guys!Continue to play!Come on!"Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter