Accedental Confessions and the Aftermath

The Only One

(Jason POV)

The bus ride was fun. And by fun I mean totally and completely embarrassing.

*Flash back to three hours prior*

JR and I fell asleep from the first four hours. I woke up to find a passed out and completely freaking hot JR sprawled out on/off me. JR is cute most of the time, his neediness and little unintentional spurts of aegyo make him the single cutest living thing on the planet. But damn, the boy hot, like hot in a volcano, on the equator, on the sun, in the summer. I’m feeling things.

STOP YOU BIG !!! HE’S SLEEPING!!!

So? I like his face, and body. I’d like to eat his face, and body.

BUT HE’S SLEEPING! ARE YOU PLANING ON MOLESTING HIM WHILES HE’S SLEEPING??

Not a bad idea, Conscience, you should come back more often.

YOU NEED TO BE ARRESTED

My inner dialogue was interrupted by Sir Adorable y Pants finally waking up. He set his hand on my chest, sending waves of butterflies through my system. Oh god, things are being felt… again. He lazily sat up, not opening his eyes all the way. Can he stay this cute for the rest of eternity? His sleepiness was immediately snapped out of him when he notice where his was. Basically on my lap. His eyes widened, his face went beat red, and he practically jumped off of me, much to my sadness. JR started basically screaming apologies. I shut him up by placing my hand over his mouth, clamping it shut. I looked at him, trying to take in all the cuteness I could, “You don’t have to apologize…” I stared at him some more. Getting distracted by every feature on his face. “Adorable” I thought. Or I thought I thought it. No I didn’t think it, I said it out loud. I mumbled ‘adorable’ at him. My eyes widened. My face went red. Like redder than my hair. And I didn’t look at him for the rest of the ride.

*End Flashback*

The bus parked and all of the students filed out, stretching and . Me and JR filed out, stumbling from fatigue, and we found Baekho. He was smiling like an idiot, slightly rubbing his left arm. On our way over he looked down at his arm and laughed, at his arm. What the hell did Ren do to the poor boy? When he saw us he perked up, and practically ran to us. “OH MY GOD HOW WAS YOUR GUYS’ BUS RIDE BECAUSE MINE WAS AWESOME!” I raised an eyebrow at the younger boy. “What the hell happened?” I asked, laughing. His smiling stopped though. His face went blank, “I think I confessed to Ren.”

 

Hey Babes, one thing….

WE ARE SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO

Sorry.

We had finals, K is going through a Youtube phase, A is rolling on the ground because I’m Bad, and was sadly struck with an extremely seere AND TOTALLY REAL case of clinical laziness. Oh and the ever so obvious writers block.

We are going to try and get the next chapters up asap, but until then

WE L.O./\.E YOU!!!

Almost as much as we love Nu’est.