Chapter 1

We Are Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'Wounded Soldier' couldn't be post as promised. I'm so sorry but I just reread what I wrote and I dont satisfied..  

 

And with that, I give you this.. 

hmm, PanDara anyone?

Enjoy~~

 

A year later.

 

“Seungri ah,” Jiyong called.

 

“Oh, ne hyung. Why are calling me this early morning?” Seungri said, followed by a long yawning.

 

“What? You just woke up?? It’s almost 12 noon already, maknae ah!”

 

“Jinjja?! Ahh I’m so busy last night helping the kids at the academy.” Seungri reasoning. He was indeed really tired from last night working. He had been staying up till 3am last night, helping his students for their upcoming debut.

 

After Big Bang had been put on hiatus due to everyone’s personal schedules, Seungri was up with his academy to produce many talents. Till today, two group of idols have debuted from his academy successfully. A boy band called KRU and a girl group named Elite. These two are now leading all the music charts in Korea.

 

Jiyong laughed, at the same time feeling proud of how the maknae is really a grown up man now.

 

 

“Uhmm.. I just wondering if you’re free today? I mean now. Are you free now?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Yes, hyung. I got nothing to do today. Its Sunday anyway. Wae?”

 

“Could you.. hmmm look after Dara noona today?” Jiyong asked quietly.

 

“Again??!”

 

“I’m sorry to bother you, Ri but I have an event to attend in Busan,”

 

“Aishh, why not bringing her along?”

 

“Seungri ah, you know why-“

 

“I know. Aishh! Chaerinnie, eobseo?” Asking about the girl that should be there with them, if not him.

 

“Eobseo. She have meeting with a designer for her clothing line, remember?”

 

“I don’t remember anything about that gijibe,”

 

“Ri..”

 

Hearing that, Seungri sighed out loudly.

 

“Pleaseeeee…” Jiyong plead.

 

“Okayyyy! I’m coming.”

 

“Thank you, maknae ah. I know I can count on you.” Jiyong said gleefully.

 

“You need to come now. Namgook hyung is on his way to pick me up already.”

 

“Now?! Hyung, I just woke up!!”

 

“Now, Seungri. Now. I gotta go. Call me if anything, okay? Bye.”

 

“HYONGGG!!!” Seungri screamed.

 

-------------------------

 

Seungri closed the door of his house and walked towards the elevator. He live on the 12th floor of a high end condominium in Hapjeong, 10 minutes away from Jiyong’s residence. He wear a casual clothes, red long sleeve t-shirt, that he pulled the sleeve up and paired it with a dark blue jeans. He leaves his hair untouched as it was only to Jiyong’s house, he does not need to groom much.

 

Seungri arrived at his Ferrari when he got a call from Dara.

 

“Seungri goonie!” Dara’s happy voice echoed through the phone.

 

“Oh, noona! I just started the car. Do you want anything?” Seungri said. Knowing Dara for very long time, Seungri knew she’s probably do want something. Especially in her state like that.

 

Dara laughed.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“I’ve been taking care of you for months now, noona. I know you very well.” Seungri chuckled.

 

“I want tteokbokki!”

 

“Tteokbokki-”

 

“And corn ice-cream!”

 

“Corn ice-cream?? Since when you’ve become Bommie noona??”

 

“And.. cake. I want a cake, Ri.”    

 

“A cake too?! Noona, you just have it on hyung’s birthday last month!”

 

“Eunggggg.. that was very long time ago, Seungri ah!!” Dara whined.

 

Seungri sighed. This had happened almost every time this conversation took off. Dara will request whatever that she was craving for. He can’t simply comply with Dara’s requests because Jiyong had warned him many times. But if he disobey this soon-to-be-mother request, he have to deal with very bad co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter