Prologue

We Are Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

First chapter up! I really hope you guys gonna like it. Enjoy~~

 

2018

 

Lee Chaerin was fussily primping in her room that Saturday night in June. Her best friend and dearest unnie, Dara, had set her up on a blind date with a friend of her fiancé, Jiyong. Dara had refused to tell Chaerin who it was, and she was nervously doing her hair and guessing who it might be.

 

An actor unnie knew from her days on acting? A guy Jiyong oppa known from having a meeting with other agency? A model? A manager perhaps? The possibilities were driving her absolutely crazy.

 

 

So when the doorbell finally rang, fifteen minutes late actually, she was anxious to see who was taking her out. But when Chaerin opened the door, her heart sank as she spotted who it is on her front door. It was a familiar guy in with a messy hair, waiting with a rose on his left hand.

 

 

"SEUNGRI?!"

"CHAERIN?!!"

 

 

"Unnie set me up with you?!"

"Jiyong hyung send me to you?!" Seungri complained in reply.

 

 

Chaerin groaned inwardly. She would have to talk to Dara about how absurd this was later. Chaerin knew that Dara intention is good. She had been so lonely ever since Dara and Jiyong got together. They’ve been together for years and now since Big Bang and 2NE1 schedule has be put on hold, giving way to the hoobaes, Dara finally agreed to move in to Jiyong’s house on the last few months.

 

Dara and TOP continue doing some acting on movies and dramas. The others are all into solo. Even Bommie now is currently promoting her fully English album in State.

 

But why did it have to be with a guy name Lee Seunghyun who wants to be called himself Seungri? Victory?! Chaerin groaned. Why not Taeyang oppa instead?? Its better him than this kid!

 

“Why are you still coming?? Not like you don’t know my house!”

 

“I don’t know your house.. cat!”

 

“Mwo?! You, Ugh! Dog!”

 

 

Chaerin decided to it up for the night and give Dara a serious talk later.

 

"Let's just try to have a good time, okay?" Chaerin said, pulling her door off.

 

"Alright. Let's go. I know a great restaurant around here.”

 

“Here…” Seungri turned, handing the roses to her.

 

"Why do I need this?" Chaerin asked, handing the roses back.

 

"Chaerin ah, I bought it for you.”

 

Chaerin laughed out loud.

 

"You are not buying it for me, Seungri. You bought it for the girl you going to date. I’m not your date.” Chaerin said, walked pass Seungri.

 

"Fine! Have it your way!" Seungri groaned, tossing the roses to the side.

 

"You know, you should call me oppa!” Seungri yelled, quickly followed her behind.

 

 

They continue their journey in silence. Seungri in the driver seat, often looked towards Chaerin who threw her glance outside. So Seungri keep his eyes straight to the road.

 

“Where are we going?” Chaerin suddenly turned.

 

Seungri was about to answer it but then was cut off by the ringing of his phone. He looked at the caller. He was about to answer it, but pulled his hand back. Perhaps it would be best not to annoy Chaerin much tonight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter