How could you?

I'm supposed to hate you.

JIYONG’s POV

That phone call….that was the last time I heard her voice. After one whole month, I haven’t seen, heard or even found out anything that had happened to her.
I’d call her everyday, no answer.
 I’d wait for her to go online, she wouldn’t….
I would ask her brother if he had heard from her, but he said that he hardly even talked to her, she’d just say hello then leave the phone to her mother.
I’d call their house number, but she’d always be out.
I wonder what happened to her….has she really forgotten me? Is she still coming back?
Does she still love me??

I shook my head as those questions rung in my head again. I pulled out my phone and once again dialed her number but got no answer. I growled as I tossed my phone on the counter of the dressing room and stared at myself in the mirror.

“Did I do anything wrong?” I muttered.

Why would she be avoiding me like this?

I heard a knock on the door and a head peered in.
“uhh—G-GD, your needed on stage now” One of the staff stuttered and I nodded and stood up straight. I walked out the room and walked pass people, who quickly got out of my way.

Are you asking why they seem so scared? Well for the past few days, I’ve gone into how many fits already. Screaming at people and breaking stuff. Its not my fault they got really annoying when I was thinking.
Okay, so maybe I’ve been a little moody because of this problem, but you can’t blame me right?

Im just…..inlove.

“You okay?” T.O.P poked me and I simply looked at him with a nod.

 

When the performance was over, I walked down the stage, removing my jacket and throwing it on the floor. I walked into my dressing room, grabbed my phone and dialed her number. But again,
No answer.

“!” I screamed plopping down on the chair and punching the table “YOU CANT DO THIS SOON-EI!”

“hyung…” I heard a voice and I turned around finding Seungri and Yuri standing by the door, hand in hand.
I simply looked away and balled my hands into fists.

SEUNGRI’s POV

Yuri looked at me with a sad expression and I nodded. He’s been like this for days now. He’d even hardly talk to anyone anymore.
I sighed and bit my lower lip, why was my sister even doing this?

I’d call my family from time to time and I’d even hardly get to talk to Soon-ei because she always leaves. I’d ask my Mom if she knows when Soon-ei is planning to comeback but she said they just never talked about it. When my mother would ask the question, Soon-ei would immediately change the topic.
My Mom would also tell me, she thinks Soon-ei is back to her old antics because she leaves the house and comes back home somewhere by midnight already.
I’d tried so many times to try and get a flight to go to her, but my Manager begged me not to, we were just so busy that I couldn’t risk it.

“You go talk to him.” Yuri whispered in my ear as she squeezed my hand “I’ll be with T.O.P oppa for now.” And with that she walked out and I looked back at Jiyong who had his face buried in his hands. I walked towards him and patted his back

“Hyung..” I sighed. He then looked up at me, his eyes red from the tears he was forcing not to fall.

“Have you heard from her?” He asked and I shook my head

“Of course not….” He stood up and punched the wall “Why is your sister doing this to me Seungri?! Is she playing with me?! Did she just simply use me?! Is that what she does?!”

“Hyung…she’s never loved any other man.” I comforted

“Then is that why she gave me up? Is that why she’s ignoring me? Is she even coming back?” His tears started to fall and I walked closer to him

“I must’ve already been replaced.” He said wiping his tears and I just stood infront of him. Not knowing what to say, since even I had no idea what had happened to my sister. But I do believe she hasn’t replaced him and that she’s still inlove with him. But I have no idea why she could’ve been doing this.

 

 

After minutes of comforting him and when he calmed down. He decided to just take a ride home with T.O.P. I saw Yuri talking to one of the staff members and bowed at him. I walked towards her and she faced me with a smile

“Is he okay?” She asked. I nodded and took her hand

“he’s going home to get some rest.” I said and started pulling her with me “Lets go get something to eat huh?”

“That’s a good idea” She nodded.

 

 

“I wonder how shes doing anyway. I really miss her.” Yuri ate a spoonful of pasta

“Not like the way hyung misses her.” I sighed and she suddenly placed a spoonful of her food infront of my mouth and I took it in happily

“He looks really down.” She pouted “Poor Oppa….”

“I hope this gets fixed soon.” I said looking at her eat happily and I ended up smiling when she had sauce on her cheek. I motioned for her to come closer and she did as told but looked at me confused.

I kissed the part of her cheek that had sauce and looked at her with a smile “ahhhh, yummy.”

She rolled her eyes and motioned for me to come closer to her, I arched an eyebrow, feeling that she would probably hit me, but I still did as told.
She held my face with her hand and suddenly placed her lips on mine. But before I could kiss back she pulled away and smiled at me

“Ahhhhh, yummy.” She wiped her lips and laughed at me. 


a/n: Hey Hey Hey! I made A Seungri and Yuri chapter!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
But....the Jiyong part :(
Why is Soon-ei doing this? WHY IS SHE HURTING HIM LIKE THAT?

Keep updated! XD
Love ya! XD