Chapter 3

Let's Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]XOXO[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Be With Me”[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Your POV

 

“Maknae! I never knew you loved someone~!” Yuri unnie teased, poking my cheek with her pointer finger.

 

I groaned but then I heard more teasing from the other unnies.

 

“You wrote a secret love letter to them too? How could you not tell us?!” Sunny unnie dramatically gasped and put her hand on her chest.

 

“Unnie...I don’t think I would need to tell you if I ever write a letter or not.” I told her, making her let out an exaggerated gasp. Sunny unnie wrapped her arms to the person to her right, which was Yoona unnie, who joined in on Sunny unnie’s acting.

 

“Did you hear that, Yoona?! Maknae is hiding secrets from us!” The shortest member stared into Yoona unnie’s eyes that widen from fake shock.

 

“How could she? We’ve been taking care of her since she was a little baby!” Yoona unnie agreed with Sunny unnie and hugged the shorter one back. I watch them with an arched brow.

 

“Yah, Leader-nim. Control your crazy members.” Sica unnie stated, making Taeyeonnie look at her with a straight face.

 

“They are yours too.” Taeyeonnie pointed at the “crying” unnies who were hugging and complaining how I was being an unfair daughter.

 

“Yeah, but you’re the leader.” The brunette retorted, making Taeyeonnie’s eyebrow twitch. This was a sign of Taeyeonnie’s irritation level reaching nearly limit so I walked over to Taeyeonnie and gave her a warm backhug.

 

“Unnie, your wrinkles are going to show…” I whispered to her to cheer her up which I succeeded in doing. The blonde haired female giggled and patted my arms that were around her thin waist.

 

“Thank you for caring, Maknae…” She said, sarcastically, making me laugh. I knew she was just being playful with me right now because her hands were caressing my arms in the most gentle way, as if I was made of glass.

 

“Of course, Taeyeonnie!” I beamed at her, making her tighten her hold on my arms. Not too painful, but it’s comfortable and reassuring at the same time.

 

Then, another set of arms wrapped around my waist and a warm body was pressed against my back.

 

“Heyyyy! Don’t forget about your other unnie!” Fany unnie whined. Taeyeonnie and I laughed. Fany unnie has always hated it when she is left alone or out of the fun.

 

“How can I forget about Fany unnie?” I giggled, making Fany unnie squeeze me more. We are like connected triplets. The perfect moment.

 

“How could she ignore us?! We have taken care of her for many years!” Yoona unnie’s hollering ruined the family moment. TaeNy unnies stiffen for a moment.

 

“Curse Yoona for ruining our family moment together…” Fany unnie growled as she let me go. Then, I followed the same action, releasing Taeyeonnie, and turned to Fany unnie with a silly grin.

 

“Don’t mind Yoona unnie, Fany unnie. She’s just joking around…” I patted her shoulder and she flashed me her eye-smile.

 

“You are so optimistic, Maknae. Just like a mini me.” She said, proudly, and I just rolled my eyes. At times like these, Fany unnie would call me “Little Tiff,” which means that I am a miniature version of her.

 

But I am not that crazy for pink like her. Never will be, I’m sure about that.

 

“Of course, unnie, but we have to get recording. Our album is going to be released soon.” I informed TaeNy unnies, who just smirked at me. Taeyeonnie placed her hand on my shoulder and patted it.

 

“Spoken like a true leader, Maknae.” She teased me, but I just ignored her. I turned to the rest of the unnies, who were lazing around the recording studio.

 

Yes, all of the SNSD unnies including yours truly are in the recording studio at SM Entertainment. This makes it the second time for me, if we’re counting the day before, after working my brain to its limit to make a song in just one day.

 

Uncle Lee had called all of us to meet here because we had to record and he had some amazing to tell us.

 

It has been an hour since Uncle Lee dropped the news upon us.

________________________________

 

***Flashback***

 

Everyone occupied some area in the SM recording studio. Just half an hour before, Uncle Lee has sent a group message to all of us in order to record the song that I created or one that the staff made.

 

I took out my phone to look over it again. It said this:

 

From: Uncle Lee

 

Girls, be at the Record Studio at SM Entertainment within 30 minutes. You’ll be recording for your last song that will be added to the album.

 

I glanced at the time and thirty minutes had already passed. I don’t really have anything to do because I grew bored of playing the mobile games on my phone. Unnies are busy sleeping, playing something on their phone, or chatting with one another.

 

I was in a corner of the room and sat down on my bottom with my knees touching my chest. It was really quiet compared to the rowdy situation before. Maybe we’re just too tired to even do much.

 

As if my saviour has come to save me from boredom, there was a knock on the door. Everyone’s head went up and their eyes focused on the door.

 

“Come in.” Taeyeonnie allowed access to this newcomer. The door was opened and there was Uncle Lee himself with papers in his hands.

 

Quickly, we jumped to our feet and bowed toward him because he is older and has more experience than all of us, no doubt. He smiled at the other unnies and then kept his smiling eyes on me.

 

Is something wrong with the song I wrote? Why is Uncle Lee staring at me?

 

“Yes, Uncle Lee?” I said to him, “Did you want to say something to me? You’re staring at me and it’s giving the creepy feels, ya know?”

 

He just laughed at me while waving a hand in front of his face, trying to wave off my “fears” of those stalker fans. Seriously, some obsessive fans followed Yoona unnie home! Same with Seohyunnie!

 

“No, it’s just that I have the results of the song you’ve turned in, _______-ah?” This perked my interest.

 

“And? Did it get accepted?” My body was jittering in excitement. Uncle Lee smiled at me with that same fatherly grin.

 

“One hundred percent yes!” He held out the lyrics sheet that I turned into him yesterday which I accepted slowly as I processed his words. The silent unnies became a ruckus bunch and ran towards me while saying congratulations for my achievement or something like that.

 

“I knew you could do it, Maknae!” Fany unnie shouted and jumped towards me into a tackle. I grunted as I tried to catch her but I failed, which resulted me throwing my papers into the air and me on my back, laying on the floor. Then, Taeyeonnie and the others decided to join the dogpile.

 

Their weight combined were killing me and my poor soul.

 

“U-Unnies, you gotta get off me! I’m dying! D-Y-I-N-G!” I managed to say while suffocating under nine women. I could feel my breath getting caught in my throat and my vision is going blurry with every minute passing beneath this pressure.

 

My body wasn’t made for this. It’s gonna break. No doubt.

 

Uncle Lee must’ve pitied me when he saw me under the SNSD dogpile so he told them to get off me.

 

“Girls,” He said, “You should get off of _______. Her face is turning really red.”

 

I looked at him with my most thankful expression, making him smile at me. The SNSD unnies got off me and I felt numerous hands pull me up before hugging me when I got onto my feet.

 

I took notice of the culprits hugging me which are Fany unnie and Yoona unnie, the tall people.

 

“Sorry, Maknae~! We didn’t mean to hurt you.” Fany unnie apologized and pecked my temple. Yoona unnie, then, followed up on Fany unnie’s pleading for forgiveness.

 

“Forgive us, Maknae~~!” She used her annoying Aegyo, making everyone slap her. I just rolled my eyes at my captors and accepted the well-earned embrace. I enjoyed the warmth enveloping me from both my sides.

 

Well, until a cough interrupted our little family moment and we looked to see Uncle Lee with that same smile plastered onto his face. He had the fallen lyrics sheets in his grasp so he quickly gave them back to me again.

 

“As much as I’d love to tell you the praises that our producers had said, I have to get back to the office to write reports so get recording soon. It’s one day before we release the album.” He said and we all nodded.

 

With nothing else to say, Uncle Lee walked to the door and exit the area. Then, the rest of the unnies rushed over to me since I had the lyrics sheets.

 

Taeyeonnie was the first to reach me and asked me, “Can we see what you wrote, Maknae? We do have to start recording soon, right?”

 

I agreed to the request but I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. It’s like something bad is going to happen but what could be so bad about giving Taeyeonnie my sheets?

 

Weird. I shrugged it off.

 

I gave my hard work to Taeyeonnie and she accepted it with a soft smile. When she took a look at them, the glint of her eyes changed which aroused a little fear inside of me.

 

Is it bad?

 

Taeyeonnie finally looked up from the words upon the paper and called for Fany unnie and Seohyunnie for some odd reason. They came to her and Taeyeonnie showed them my papers. They also had the same reaction as Taeyeonnie and showed me a smirk too.

 

Why?

 

“Uh, unnies? Is something wrong?” I had to ask Taeyeonnie because she was acting weird along with SeoFany unnies.

 

Oddly enough, she didn’t answer me since she started to call the other unnies to show them my lyrics sheet.

 

I frowned as I was totally left out of the fun.

 

What’s with them? They are acting really weird!

 

I watched as they began to crowd around Taeyeonnie. They laughed here and there.

 

Like they ignore me, the best Maknae ever! So, I couldn’t resist the temptation to yell.

 

“Hey!” I shouted, hoping to get their attention but I totally failed. I inwardly groaned with the lack of response so I headed to the couch and lay down on it with my back facing them.

 

If they want to be like that, then fine. I’ll just wait here until they finally decide to say something. Since I am here, I might as well take a nap because I didn’t get enough sleep from the celebration yesterday.

 

Sleep~~! I am getting my rightful rest! I told myself.

 

“_____?” I ignored Taeyeonnie since I am already in the process of flying away to my dreamland.

 

“Maknae? Are you ignoring us…?”

 

No, I’m not. I’m trying to sleep, Fany unnie.

 

“.....M..nae…..” I am starting to get sleepy.

 

“M….!”

 

I was on the verge of losing conscious until hands went around my waist and a head rested against my shoulder.

 

“________!” Someone screamed near my ear which woke me up instantly. I turned my head to see Taeyeonnie with Fany unnie beside her, staring at me with eyes full of concern..

 

“What….?” I asked, drowsily.

 

“You…” Taeyeonnie uttered, making me furrow my brows as I rubbed my eyes with an enclosed fist.

 

“I…? What?”

 

“You just fainted on us!” Fany unnie continued for the Kid Leader and tackled me on the couch. Her body was weighing down on me, nearly crushing me in the cushions.

 

“MMMMM?!?” I couldn’t yell out any response because Fany unnie was trying to kill me!

 

NEED AIR! OXYGEN!

 

“You made unnies worried when you didn’t respond to us for about fifteen minutes! We were about to call the ER!” Fany unnie howled, not hearing my muffled screaming for air that my lungs are crying for.

 

Seohyunnie, the daughter of the Gods, noticed my decreasing amount of life and quickly gotten Fany unnie off of me. I looked at my savior with the most grateful expression.

 

Seohyunnie, you’re such a saint.

 

She rubbed my back in a motherly way and kissed the top of my head. Then, she left me with the Hyenas for her precious book.

 

I take back my thankfulness, Seohyunnie. You just left me for dead. Or with these unnies, who just popped out of nowhere with these creepy smirks on their faces.

 

I took a deep breath to build up the courage to talk to these weird unnies.

 

“Yes, is there something that you need? You all are staring at me..really weirdly…” I sat up but slowly backed up into the back cushions as they came closer.

 

“Maknae~” Yoona unnie cooed but it just made me get shivers. That smile with that too innocent voice means trouble. Trouble for me.

 

“Yes…?” My back reached the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter