Chapter 1

Let's Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The First Meeting[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“You know, if I wasn’t holding all this, I would’ve smacked you because of how cheesy that was.”[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Your POV

We—as in SNSD—are in the dancing studio inside of SM Entertainment building, trying to practice the choreography for our new album I Got A Boy. We have been practicing for nearly three hours straight without any time to rest because Taeyeonnie wants us to be perfect for when the album is released and when we have to go from show to show to perform. It's understandable since we are SNSD so we maintain our reputation.

But...we are running into some trouble.

By the way, when I meant by we, I mean just Taeyeonnie and Sica unnie.

"Can we take a break?" Sica unnie complained as she sat down on the couch. Taeyeonnie looked at her with an arched brow on her face.

"Really? Just because you have been busy doesn't mean you can slack off on dancing practice." Taeyeonnie told Sica unnie, who was occupying the whole couch. Sica unnie gave the blond woman a straight face before turning away from the latter.

"I'm going to sleep. I'll wake up in a few minutes.."  She said, earning a facepalm from Taeyeonnie. Fany unnie—who was standing beside Taeyeonnie—placed her hand on the eldest's arm and rubbed circles on it which made Taeyeonnie smiled back at her. I smiled when I watched the affectionate gesture between TaeNy unnies.

'They are so into each other...' I thought as I saw Fany unnie lean in closer to Taeyeonnie's ear, her dark red dyed hair flowing. Then, my eyes wander back to Sica unnie sleeping on the couch. Her back was facing towards us but it was graceful nonetheless. I trailed down to her beautiful brown locks that had rainbow tips at the end. She looked like a goddess with her dyed tips; my heart beated faster at the sight.

Speaking of dyed hair, I also had my hair colour changed for this upcoming album. Originally, I had my light brown hair for the previous albums but now I became a legal blond chick. The company chose light blonde hair for me, dark pink—or dark red—hair for Fany unnie since she had dark hair to begin with, and Sunny unnie had any bright colours for the tips of her hair while the rest of her strands—to her roots—were blonde. For temporary reasons—which are for the album pictures and future performances—Hyoyeonnie, Sica unnie, and Sooyoung unnie had their hair colour changed.

For Hyoyeonnie, it was her original blonde hair with rainbow highlights.

For Sica unnie, it was her chestnut brown hair with rainbow tips.

For Sooyoung unnie, she had dark brown with hot pink highlights.

They still looked stunning as they always do.

Then, I hear Taeyeonnie take a deep breath—which made my attention switch back to her—while rubbing the bridge of her nose before turning to me.

"Maknae, are you feeling tired?" She asked me with concerned eyes.

Yep, that's who I am. I am ________, SNSD's Maknae, if no one had noticed.

Back to reality, I mustered up my best grin despite how my legs and arms are becoming like jelly.

"I'm fine, unnie," My eyes traveled to the laying body on the couch before going back to Taeyeonnie, "but I believe we should take a break now. We didn't get to eat yet since we were practicing for the past three hours..." I told her in a gentle voice to not make her anymore irritated. Her intense eyes soften and she nodded at me.

I giggled inwardly. Taeyeonnie always had a soft spot for me in her heart because I am her roommate and I always take care of her since being a leader can be stressful after hearing her complain about her struggles at night. I listened to her concerns and she listened to mine so we've always taken care of one another like siblings do which meant that we have the closest bond.

I mean, I have to put up with Taeyeonnie’s sleeping habits of sleep talking about butts and more stuff. I think I would get use to her erted habits.

The eldest clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention which she did.

"We're going to take a break now. We'll begin practice in half an hour." The rest of the girls cheered when they heard Taeyeonnie made her announcement. They obviously were tired so they were delighted to have time to rest.

Fany unnie, then, ran to the girl on the furniture and jumped on her, earning a dolphin screech.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

"And it's Jessie's turn to buy our snacks~!" Fany unnie chirped, making Sica unnie fight back.

"Oh, hell no. I am tired as right now. You can go get them." The latter retorted as she tried to shove the body on top of her away but failed.

Fany unnie pouted, "Jessieeee~! It's your tuuuuuurn! Everyone already took their turn to fetch food, remember?"

"No way. I remember going out to get food last week..." Sica unnie protested against the cushions since Fany unnie’s weight was pushing her down. Then, Sooyoung unnie gave her a certain look.

"I went last week, not you."

"Then, what about the week before that?"

Seohyunnie raised her hand in the middle of her reading, "That was me, unnie. I took an extra turn for you..." She said with her eyes glued onto the pages of her book.

"How about the week before that?"

"Sica, that time was my turn. Seriously, are you losing your memories from sleeping too much?" Yuri unnie—who was sitting up—arched a brow before going back to laying her head in Seohyunnie's lap. The second youngest the dark hair while flipping a page, earning a purr from Yuri unnie.

Sica unnie suddenly moved her upper body up so Fany unnie was sliding off of her and she took the chance to escape from Fany unnie's grasp. Quickly, the brown haired female got to her feet and was searching for something. I tilted my head as I watched her.

Who is she looking for?

Then, her eyes met mine and they appear to be brighter than what I remember. My heart skipped a beat.

Why?

"Maknae." Sica unnie called for me.

I gave her a smile, "Yes, unnie?" When I said that, she mustered up the cutest pout I had ever seen and that wasn't all, ladies and gentleman.

"Can _______-ah get the food this time~~~? Please~? For Sica unnie~?" As a final weapon, Sica unnie used her Aegyo on me. It was super effective.

"I....Okay..." I told her and she showed me that beautiful smile of hers, taking my breath away. There was no way I could deny that. It was my Achilles' heel, my weakness.

I got up from where I was which was—surprisingly—by the door.

"Thank you, Maknaeeee~" She flashed her cute little peace signs at me as I got to the door. I nodded with a small grin and turned towards the unnies—who were laying on the ground somewhere.

"What did you, unnies, want to eat?" I asked since sometimes they change their minds on what they want to eat like bipolar pregnant women.

"CHOCOLATE!" Hyoyeonnie yelled from across the room.

"CHURROS!" Fany unnie shouted from the couch.

"Choco Pie~" Sunny unnie said with so much aegyo that made us cringe.

"Shaved ice with extra red beans!" Sooyoung unnie exclaimed.

"Kimbap!" Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie screamed in sync. They looked at each other before laughing.

"Red bean rice cakes." Seohyunnie requested and smiled at me. I showed her a small grin back because who wouldn't if someone as kind as Seohyunnie shows a smile at you?

"Chocolate bread!" Sica unnie added in.

Of course, she would want that. Sica unnie has sweet tooth especially for chocolate things.

I glanced at Taeyeonnie, who didn't tell me what she'd like to eat yet, and waited for a response from her. After a couple of minutes of silence, I decided to make a move first since time was ticking away.

"Taeyeonnie?" She looked at me with an innocent expression.

"Yes~?"

"What did you want to eat? I need to buy it soon...since I have a half an hour to get all those things..." I furrowed my eyebrows as I remembered the long list of wanted food from the members. Some won't take long but others would because they are popular this season and have super long lines like Seohyunnie's Rice Cakes with Red Bean Paste and Sooyoung unnie's Shaved Ice.

"I'll get some Spicy Rice Cakes," Taeyeonnie told me with a soft smile, making me nod, but her face turned to a worried one. "Did you want me to come along?" I stare at her face but I could see some eye bags under that light makeup.

I used my charming smile to wave off her concerns, "I'll be fine. I'll just go to the nearest store..." And probably to the Shaved Ice and Red Bean Rice Cakes Shop that is like five streets away and the street market for Spicy Rice Cakes which is two blocks away. But Taeyeonnie doesn't need to know that. Wouldn't want her to worry too much, you know?

The kid leader gave me the longest eye stare before nodding.

"Okay...just be safe."

I gave her a wink, "Of course! I'll go nooooooow~ Byeeee!" I said my farewells to unnies and they said it back.

"Take care, Maknaeeee~"

I opened the door and closed it as I left.

________________________________

 

"It should be around here..." I rolled my cart around the store—that was just a block away from the Entertainment building. I just arrived in this shop a moment ago but the shop owner realized that I was the famous SNSD idol so I had to sign many CDs that he had of SNSD. I didn't mind though. It is the least I could do for someone who has been supporting us ever since the very beginning.

My cart had nothing in it but not for long!

My eyes brighten when I saw the Choco Pies and Chocolates next to one another.

YAY! I found what Sunny unnie and Hyoyeonnie wanted! I mentally checked off two things off of my mental check list as I grabbed them and put them in my cart.

Now, to go to the pastry section to grab Sica unnie's Choco Bread~!

I hummed while wheeling my cart to where all the breads were at. There were so many: Banana Bread, Anpan*, Dorayaki*, and lots more. I could ramble on about it but that would waste time and make unnies starve. Now, we wouldn't want that to happen.

Scanning for the Choco Bread, I found it in the middle of the first pile of breads. I had to lean over the edge to grab it and I wished Sooyoung unnie or someone tall came with me but that would too much of a burden.

Yeah, I'm a midget but I'm the third shortest in SNSD—thankfully—! Yet, I’m still short! Yuri unnie and Yoona unnie would constantly tease me about it. Sulk.

But anyway, what do I still need to find? I already have Sica unnie's Chocolate Bread, Hyoyeonnie's Chocolate, and Sunny unnie's Choco Pies.

So...I need to find Yuri unnie and Yoona unnie's Kimbap, Fany unnie's Churros, Sooyoung unnie's Shaved Ice, Taeyeonnie's Spicy Rice Cakes, and Seohyunnie's Rice Cakes with Red Bean.

But for Taeyeonnie, Seohyunnie, and Sooyoung unnie, their snacks would take longer because they are not available in this store. So I have to hurry and get everything else within—

I took out my phone to check the time.

5:45PM

—Twenty minutes. Since I'm still in the Bread Section, the fried pastries should be around here so I could buy the Churros.

Where are you, Churros~? ______, SNSD's Maknae, is here to buy you!

I looked around and about twenty feet away, there was the counter for Korean pastries. There were multiple Churros left in its container so I went over but not without my filled cart, of course. The person behind the counter seemed occupied with her work and she keeps bobbing her head.

Listening to music, perhaps?

"Um...excuse me?" I tried to wave for her attention but she never looked over in my direction.

I pouted.

"Hellooo~?" I waved my hand more widely than before. Still nothing.

I sighed so I pressed the button to call in for another worker for help. Yes, there is that sort of button available in many of these stores since technology improved in Korea and because how some workers tend to be too dense.

A male with blonde hair came by and he seemed to be in his twenties. He saw me and looked absolutely shocked and happy at the same time.

"Y-You're...." He said shakily and I nodded with a small smile.

"Yes, I'm _______ from SNSD." I answered, amused from this man's reaction. He had the biggest grin I've ever seen which is similar to Yoona unnie's happy smiles when she gets the best food to eat.

"I'm a huge fan! C-Can I get your autograph?"

"Yes, but can I get some service first, please?" I gestured to the empty space in front of me behind the counter. He blushed and nodded his head furiously.

"Yes, yes!" He quickly ran to the other side of me like his life depended on it.

How cute but I’ve seen cuter.

"W-What would you like?" The blond male asked me. I glanced at his name tag to see Ren on it.

"I would like some Churros, please, Ren-shi." I beamed and he choked on air—or on his own spit—when he heard me say his name.

"O-Okay..." He turned around to grab the Churros—that were sitting in the container—and used tongs to put them into a plastic bag.

Ren-shi turned around and nervously gave me the bag. I took it, making our hands brush against one another.

He a deep breath.

I just giggled because of his reaction from a minor skinship.

“How much is it?” I asked him, taking out my wallet.

His face started to become red.

Is he sick?

“N-Nothing!”

What?

“Excuse me?” I asked him again.

Maybe I misheard him.

“I-It’s free!” The blonde hair man squeaked.

Oh, so I didn’t mishear.

Anyway, I flashed a sweet smile.

“Really?”

He nodded his head frantically.

“Thank you so much. SNSD thanks you for your kindness…” I told him and his face could be compared to a boiled lobster.

I stood there with my smile on my face as he played with his fingers.

“Well…?”

He looked at me with wide eyes.

“Y-Yes?”

“What did you want me to sign on? I promised you a signature, right?” I lifted a hand to cover my giggle after seeing his eyes grew more bigger, if that was even possible.

“A-AH! P-Please wait here for a moment!” He said while stuttering and frantically search for something. Ren-shi took out a cue card and a sharpe.

He was shaking while giving me the two items, making me giggle.

Really shy, isn’t he?

“Okay, whom am I writing this to?” I asked him, taking off the cap of the sharpe.

“H-Hwang Ren…” Ren-shi answered.

He has Fany unnie’s surname, hehe. That’s rare.

“You know your surname is just like Fany unnie’s…” I chuckled and wrote a tiny message as well as my signature with today’s date next to it.

“Yes…” He wouldn’t look at me. I popped the cap back onto the sharpe.

An extremely shy one, I see.

“Well, here you go. I shall get going now.” I slid over the signed paper and the sharpe. He accepted it with so much caution.

“T-Thank you!” He did a deep bow. I laughed at this which made him look at me with such a dazed face.

Just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter