Chapter 1 Preview

Let's Date?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just a little preview of Chapter 1 of the NEW Let's Date! I promise to make it more realistic (not as fantasy like) and more Dara x You moments. Sorry if I upset any of you for my "sudden" decision but you may unsubscribe to this story anytime; it is up to you if you want to stick with me through this or not.

I thank the people, who are still with me now and don't mind my choice. Now, here is your little preview~

BTW, should I do these previews for all my chapters of this story or no?

Chapter 1 Preview

We—as in SNSD— are in the dancing studio inside of SM Entertainment building

But...we are running into some troubles.

"Can we take a break?" Sica unnie complained as she sat down on the couch. Taeyeonnie looked at her with an arched brow on her face.

"Really? Just because you have been busy doesn't mean you can slack off on dancing practice." Taeyeonnie told Sica unnie, who was occupying the whole couch.

'They are so into each other...'

"I'm fine, unnie," My eyes traveled to the laying body on the couch before going back to Taeyeonnie, "but I believe we should take a break now. We didn't get to eat yet since we were practicing for the past three hours..."

Taeyeonnie always had a soft spot for me in her heart.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Quickly, the brown haired female got to her feet and was searching for something. I tilted my head as I watched her. Who is she looking for?

"Can _______-ah get the food this time~~~? Please~? For Sica unnie~?" As a final weapon, Sica unnie used her Aegyo on me. It was super effective.

____________________________________________

It has been ten minutes since I had left the dancing studio so I only have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter