Chapter 6

The same (Sequel-Change)

Is been two month Jay’s death and nobody asked about his where about is because they scared to asked Sandara or they don’t really care about him. The shocking part is about Sandara, The guys have realize she have changed after her cousin death, she didn’t break down whenever they involve fighting and she didn’t cry or feel disgusted when she killed someone. She really has become stronger than she used to be.

Sandara have accept the reality and she realized is her fate that she is here right now, all she care about now is protecting her loves one and she have the confident when her four guys and her husband beside her, they have promised her they will be wherever she is which they still keep their promise.

 

Dara Pov

 

I’ve just finish my meetings and I’m on my way to my office when I saw Minzy been giggling. I walk up to her and clear my throat which caught her attention.

“What is so funny that you been giggling to yourself and never SHAREarrow-10x10.png with your own unnie” I said while she giggle again.

“Is nothing unnie, I’m just thinking something funny” she said and giggle again, I rolled my eyes while chuckled a bit. I was planning to walk to my office when Minzy called me again

“ohh unnie, IU is inside there, apparently she got big news to tell you that she couldn’t wait any longer” Minzy said and I nodded but my eyes been looking at Minzy hand who been putting on top of her stomach…

Either she is pregnant or having a bad stomach but pregnancy is what she’s having because she look happy instead in pain.

“arraso, get back to work and do not stress yourself or you will make your baby unhappy” I said and walked away leaving Minzy shocking face.

“Unnie is supposed to be a surprised!!” Minzy shouted while I just winked at her

“I will pretend like I didn’t know anything” I said with a smile, Minzy rolled her eyes at me and continue her work. I’ve better be careful what I said starting now, I know how she feels and I hope not to get pregnant for the mean time.

When I opened the door, IU hugged me so suddenly that made me almost lost my balance.

“what is wrong with you that make you hug me, this isn’t IU that I know who like to randomly hug people” I said while IU giggled which make me feel a bit creepy.

I know IU for almost seven years now and she not the person who would giggle, she almost like emotionless. Today really is something up with her.

“What’s up with you that make you so jumpy and happy, is really rear to see and creepy” I said while I went to sit on the sofa.

IU skips towards me, IU KNOW HOW TO SKIP?? Ok I know I’m being nonsense but really where is the IU I know who always serious about almost everything.

 IU kept smiling while her left hand kept touching her hair, her shirt and her jeans. If she trying to show me that giant ring sitting on top of her finger she do not have to try hard because is obvious and I’m the one who help Taeyang to choose a perfect ring for her.

I raise my brow while looking at her face and back to her finger, pretending not to know what’s going on, just to enjoy myself.

“YAH! ARE YOU STUPID OR BLIND OR BOTH! HOW THE BLOODY HELL CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS BEAUTIFUL RING!!!” she starts ranting while I tried to maintain my straight face. She continue babbling while I cant hold my laughter anymore so I quickly cover .

“can I talk now?” I asked, she nodded and I uncover .

“First even if you show to blind people I think they will realize because is obvious and is outshine. Second, I knew all of it because I’m part of the help and lastly, finally you are engaged and I can’t be more than happy for one of Boogie Divas to get engaged.” I said and give IU the hug.

Suddenly IU sobbed which surprise me

“Hey why are you crying, is it too emotional??” I asked in panicked

“no, is just that marriage scares me, I’m afraid that Taeyang will have second thought of having me as his wife, I love Taeyang too much that I do not want to let him go” she said which I chuckled a bit.

I poke her forehead and smile “pabo, don’t think that way, I think Taeyang love you very much and he have proves it being with you almost four years.” I said and hugged her again. 

"let me send you back, there'll be lots of works and responsibility that you and Taeyang going to go through but if you need any help, just call me" I said and both of us went home.


Sandara quietly open the door and Mino laughter greets her. She slowly walked towards the living room and smile brightly seeing her baby boy having fun with his uncle Seungri. CL went out of Mino room with her baby girl, Rinrin how is one year older than Mino. 

“Omo Dara, when did you come back?” CL asked while putting Rinrin beside Mino.

“I just got here and I saw my baby boy laughing, enjoying his time with his uncle and aunty” Sandara said. She walked up to the couples and they all chatted all the way about everything that’s going on in their life.

“We wish we could stay with you and hyung but we promise my parents we will have dinner with them” Seungri said while carrying Rinrin.

“Is ok, how about next week, all of us take a day break and have dinners together.” Sandara said

“We agree” CL said and hugged Dara

“Said hi to hyung for me” Seungri said while Sandara waved goodbye to them.

 She closed the door and looked at Mino who silently watching his favourite show, Barney. She sit beside him and kiss his head.

“Omma better start cooking than” she said to Mino and went to the kitchen, preparing dinner.

Jiyong have just reached home on time when Sandara finished cooking, he gave Mino a kissed and he quietly sneak up behind Sandara planning to surprise her.

“Don’t even think about it jagiya, you better go up and washed up before dinner” she said, Jiyong pouted and give Sandara a kiss on the cheek.

After a while they have their dinner peacefully with Mino cuteness, 

Sandara washed the dished when Jiyong hugged behind her. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and rest his cheek on her shoulder.

"what's wrong with you, you big baby. Mino isn't this clingy" Sandara said and lift her shoulder up and down to annoyed Jiyong.

"tell me how you feel right now" Jiyong said, turn off the tap and make Sandara face him. She lean on the counter and smile at Jiyong. Both of them peck each other lips plenty of time.

"honestly, I feel great" she said and giggle when she saw Jiyong doubt face.

"I am serious baby, I feel great. I can't be even more happy. IU getting married, Minzy going to have a baby and I have a best family. I could not ask for more." she said and gave Jiyong another peck.

"and I am happy to hear that, so now do you regret anything?" he asked and tigthen his hold on her waist.

she shaked no and both start kissing again, they going deeper when Mino start crying. Sandara push Jiyong shoulder and Jiyong groan.

"mianhe omma ignore you" Sandara said to the crying Mino. Jiyong rolled his eyes when Mino start laughing when Sandara carry him.

"he just want all your attention" Jiyong said pinching Mino cheek

"don't tell me you are jealous of your own son" Sandara said to Jiyong. She wipe Mino saliva and she didn't hear any respon from her husband. She look behind and saw him pouted

"OMG JIYONG! HOW COULD YOU BE JEALOUS OF YOUR OWN SON" Sandara laughed.

Jiyong pout turned to a smile when he saw his wife laughing, he wished she could be that happy whatever happen to their life.

Sandara stop lauhging but her smile is still on her face and same goes to Jiyong. Jiyong hugged her and kiss on her lip again.

"I love you" he whisperd and kissed her forehead

"I love you too jagiyah" Sandara whisperd 

so that night, they have their smile on their face while enjoying their peaceful life together.


OMG IS FINALLY OVER !!!! YAAASSSS !!! I'm free but in the same time sad that is over. I'm sorry that i didn't update that much because I have lost my motivation on this story. Still i did complete this story and Im happy. Hope to make another story but interesting one. Soooooooonnnnn~~~~~ 

For now Im out ...... Annyeong