Chapter 5

The same (Sequel-Change)

When Sandara and Jiyong reached to their headquater, their man bow to them and went back to their works while Jiyong went out to talk to his omma because they suddenly wanted to meet them and Mino.

Sanghyun was busy talking to Zelo but he stopped when he saw Sandara walking in, he stood up from his chair and opened his arm wide. Sandara slowly walked towards him and when she near to him, he pulled her in his arm, giving the brotherly love that he always gives.

“What’s going to happen to Mino if I’m not here, Sanghyun, I really want to quit this JOBarrow-10x10.png, I want to have peaceful life, can’t we have that?” Sandara asked but Sanghyun didn’t answer because she always asked him that question but all of them pretty well know that they can’t back off now since is too late for them.

Zelo have went out giving them privacy and trying to distract Jiyong since Jiyong doesn’t like Dara four right hand man to hugged her. Sanghyun break their hug and let Sandara sit on his chair while he lean on his desk.

It took some time for Sandara to compose herself and when she done, she went back to being their boss, D.A, Sanghyun called Jiyong, Zelo, Yoseob and C.A.P in to discuss things.

“So I BETarrow-10x10.png Zelo have told you guys what we have found while we were in my office.” Sandara said and all of them nodded

“I have the feeling that he will make his move now because apparently he is desperate for that drug” C.A.P said while Zelo rolled his eyes

“like duh, if you were there man, you will laugh as hell like how I laugh. Really D.A you got to send Jay to mental check-up or just kill him” Zelo said half of it as a joke but he do really meant about killing Jay.

“Guys, this is not the time to joke around” Sanghyun said

“We got to standby and I already make duplicate of the drugs, it look like one but is just a powder” Yoseob said and Sandara nodded. When suddenly Sandara phone rang, she frown when she saw unknown number. She answer it but as usual she put it in loud speaker

D.A: yeoboseyo?

Unknown: you don’t really know me but I am a friend of you cousin Jay, apparently I think you already know that Jay have lied to you saying about “talking to you tomorrow” well I guess he have gone out now to steal the drug from you but I know you have destroyed the drug. I have told him but he have gone psycho. Good luck to you F.K.D

And the person hung up, the room was silent till Zelo just have to comment things.

“well….Jay friend just betray him guess he doesn’t have real friend, how sad” he said and chuckled at his own joke because him alone, finding it funny. Sanghyun clear his throat and face Dara

“so…..” he said while Sandara raised her brow

“isn’t it obvious, tell our men to get ready” she said and all of them went out.


Jay who in the car been in rage mood since after he end call with Sandara, he sigh and took out his phone to check time when he saw his wallpaper, him and Sandara smiling while they were kids, he remember how much fun both of them were having till his parents send him to LA for studies or that’s what he thought. His parents abandon him because for them working is more important than him. When he grow older each day he hated his parents more and more that he promise himself he will kill them when he old enough which he did.

That night when he came back to Korea to meet Sandara after so long in LA, he arrive one day early so he went to his HOTEL ANDarrow-10x10.png he start calling his dad company tricking his dad that he part of a business person, so the next day when he have to meet his parents he was so excited that he could not wait any longer to stab them.

“Aahh, Mr Park how are you, I hope you are ready to discuss the business we both going to deal” his dad said when he and his wife walk into the deem room, they could not see Jay face but Jay was smirking all the way while twirling his small but very Sharpe dagger.

“Please have seat” he said, when both his parent seated down, he could no longer wait. He walked up to his father and sit on the table.

“so have you ever heard about me??” Jay asked them which his dad shake his head

“no but since you told us that you are part of wealthy and successful person, I believed you” Mr Park said

Jay nodded and looked at his mother who been avoiding his eye, he smirk appeared back and tiled his head while still staring at her.

“Mrs Park” he called her but she ignored him which he smile in amusement

“Mrs Park” he called again which she slowly turned to face him.

“Why are you so tense is nothing to be afraid of, anyway how is your son” he asked which make Mrs Park surprise while Mr Park put on a fake smile.

“Sorry but we do not have any children, we both are so busy that we could not even make one” he lied, Jay nodded while still looking at his own mother.

“How sad to hear my own parents said that to their own son and the saddest part is, they don’t even recognise me” Jay said standing up and walk back to his chair when the room became bright. Mr and Mrs Park was shocked to see Jay Park while he smile to them while waving at them.

“What nonsense is this?” Mr Park asked while Jay pouted and looked at his mother.

“You know how angry I am to see you guys, you know how furious when I found out you guys actually abandon me and make your work first before me. I promise myself that I will kill you guys when I see you, but I do not have the heart to do that” Jay said and laugh likes a psycho.

“We are leaving and I’m calling the police” Mr Park said start walking away with his wife. When he raise his arm to open the door, Jay throw the dagger and hit right to his hand. Mrs Park shouted while Jay cover his ear while slowly walk towards them.

“tsk,tsk,tsk, how careless am I to throw this to my FATHER” Jay said while looking at Mr Park who’s in pain.

Mrs Park begged him while crying, asking him to stop this things but he felt even more angry

“when I begged you guys not to leave did you guys listen, when I shouted your name omma did you turned and looked at me, no none of guys did. So why the bloody hell should I listen to you now?” he asked while his mother sobbed

“I’m sorry, I am so sorry” his omma keep apologise while he smirked, he pulled out another knife and his mother shouted for the last time……

Jay never regret doing that because for him they deserve it so now is Sandara turned. He closed his phone and start planning in his head.


Everyone in the headquarter was doing their own business, Sanghyun dealing with his jobs, Zelo and Yoseob argue about who the best shooter, C.A.P cleaning his gun and Sandara looking through the entire photo she took of Mino. Jiyong could only sigh and hugged her.

“looked at him when he have his first cake, I remember him gaining weight the next day since Seungri and Daesung keep feeding him when he was so full. Luckily he didn’t vomit. Sandara said and show to Jiyong the photo of Mino smiling to the camera while both of his hand and chocolate cake and his face cover with chocolate. Jiyong smiled and kiss her side head.

Sandara locked her phone and sigh, she closed her eyes and lean on Jiyong shoulder.

“Jagiya” Jiyong said and Sandara moan in respond.

“after all this drama ends, you, me and Mino going to spend our day at Los Angeles , we will go to Disney land, universal studio and anywhere that you want to go.” Jiyong said and Sandara look at him with surprise, he shrugged his shoulder and she smile even more.

“omg, yes, yes, we got to go there, is been so long I haven’t went there. I could not remember when......” She start talking about her childhood memory and Jiyong just smile.

Sanghyun and the others, smile when they saw Sandara being as happy as she is now. 

Well not all are happy, Yoseob won the fight while Zelo shoot at the dummy paper, cursing all the words he know just to let go of his frustration. He was busy in his own anger world when a thick book hit his head.

“YAH, WHO THE HELL THROW THIS BOOK AT ME, I WILL SHOOT  YOU TO DEATH” he shouted facing the people inside the room. The guys all face Sandara who stood up, fold her arm and raise her brow

“you dare, mr Zelo?” she asked while he quickly shake his head while smile at her. She rolled her eyes and faced Sanghyun

“so we ready to go?” she asked which he nodded.

“wait, ready for what, what thing, where are we going?” Zelo asked in panicked while everyone glare at him.

“what did I do wrong!!!?” he wined still not getting the problem.

“while you were in your own world, Sanghyun just got the message , right now Jay is outside the building waiting for us.” C.A.P said, Sandara and Jiyong have went out while the others well, waiting for Zelo to reload his gun.

When his done, he got a smacked on his head three time from C.A.P, Yoseob and Sanghyun.


“well, well, well, isn’t it my favourite cousin that I love” Jay said when he saw Sandara walking out with Jiyong.

“Jay while I’m asking nicely, why are you doing this?” Sandara asked while taking one step at a time, Jiyong still have his stone face but in his heart, he is really worry for her.

“And while I’m also asking nicely, give me back what is mine” Jay said moving closer to Sandara when she reached the ground.

“The drug is not yours and never be yours.” She said and he laughed

“Since you using that drug anymore, I want to earn more money, so I have to continue selling it” he said

“I have threw the drug  and you will never see it again” she said which make Jay laughed again but with speed, he choked her but not to hard, Sandara knew it going to happen but she just let it be.

Jiyong and Sanghyun move quickly and pointing their gun at Jay men which they point the gun back at him while

“why ?” she asked

“you want to know why? Well I tell you why, you see, you got everything like halabeoji, your husband that love you, your girls and even your four hand men  while me… my own parents abandon me to other country, I got no one and among both of us halabeoji love you the most than me” he said and laughed

“Jay you better let her go” Sanghyun said while pointing the gun at his head.

“or what?” he asked but Zelo called him out

“yo you want the drug, here the drug.” Zelo shouted and throw the luggage towards Jay, he caught it while releasing Sandara, Sandara quickly kicked Jay stomach and the chaotic begin.


The others were busy fighting, Jay got the chance to escaped, when he drove off, Yoseob car appear and Sandara jump in following Jay cars leaving Jiyong and Sanghyun care to end the men life.

Yoseob have been following Jay cars but Jay drove even faster, he drove off till he didn’t see Yoseob car anymore. He slows down his speed and stop in the middle of an empty road. He kill down his engine and start to take out the luggage, he was smiling and laughing when he start to frown as he realize the drug looks a bit different.

He opened up one of the packed and sniff it

“!!! WHAT THE IS THIS !!” He shouted while throwing the powder aside along with the luggage. He keep hitting the stirring wheel when he saw a light coming from the back of his car, he furiously went out of his car at the same time with Sandara and Yoseob .

“WHERE THE IS THE DRUG” he shouted at them while pointing the gun at them. Both stopped walking but didn’t answer him.

“WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS MY DRUG!!!” he shouted and start shooting at different places. Yoseob quickly ran up to him and push him to the ground, Jay punched his face and kicked his stomach. Sandara went up to him to kick him but Jay caught her foot, he pushed her off which make Yoseob support her.

“Leave me alone with my cousin Yoseob, is our problem” she said which Yoseob knew he should listen to her but he will get ready for anything happen to her.

Jay smirked and ran up to Sandara to give a punch but Dara nudge it and knee Jay stomach which make him move few step back, she gave him a quick punch which make a cut on the side of his mouth. Jay wiped it and gave her back a punch which of course painful for her but she bear with it. He gave her a kicked but she blocked it and pushed it away. He gave another kicked which is too fast for her so she fells down. He kicked her stomach hard that make her scream in pain, Yoseob want to help but Jay pointed the gun on Sandara head while tightly hold her hair facing Yoseob

“Dare to move, I will shoot your precious boss” Jay said, Yoseob grunt.

Jay face Sandara and laughed at her while she still in pain, one of her hand hold her stomach while her hand, at her back.

“isn’t it sad to feel helpless and nobody can help you, well now you know how I feel. I am going to end your life right now” before he could continue talking he saw another car coming over and smile even more when he saw all her right hand men is here

“and kill you in front of them” he said while she hold tightly the dagger she been holding behind her back.

“Jay you do not want to do that” Sanghyun distracted him while the others are ready for her signal.

“people are deserve to be killed ! you don’t know anything about my life and this pretty girl” he said while pulling her hair even more while she winched in pain

“she got everything she had, I was supposed to be the CEO not this little girl that doesn’t know anything about business.” He said

Sandara looked at the boys and nodded her head, giving the signal to the boys, she looked at Jay who ready to shoot her

“end of this bull right now” Zelo said but Jay just laughed

“I am along with this princess” he said and before he could clicked, Sandara stab his leg with the dagger and C.A.P shot Jay’s chest. Sandara spin and kicked his leg which make him fall down while holding his chest

Sandara squat and give Jay a disappointing looked.

“Jay I do not know what to say to you anymore but I hope you will have a peaceful life at the other world but no matter what you will always be loved by me and you will always be my favourite cousin” she said which she saw Jay tears fall. She wipe his tears away and stand up while Yoseob passed her the gun.

Jay smiled and closed his eyes, Sandara ready the trigger and without hesitate she shoot his head. She passed back the gun and all of them walked away while one of her man dragged his body away.

On their way back, Sandara been quiet same goes to the others while Jiyong been her head tendering her scalp where Jay been pulling. She sigh and looked at Jiyong.

“is finally over and I guess I understand what I’m capable off” she said which make everyone in the car looked at her

“I know this is just the beginning and there will be lots of people out there trying to kill me but that won’t stop me from protecting the people I love.” She said and gave them a small smile.

Sanghyun who been driving glace at the review mirror and smile too “where ever you go, I will follow you, boss” he said and the others also agree

Jiyong gave her a kiss on the head and bow his head to her “wherever you go, I will follow too boss” he said and give her a peck on the lips.

Before they could go any deep, Sandara break it off and face Yoseob.

“Yoseob, why any of our men at china, haven’t been contacting me” she asked while Yoseob think

“ohh, is because after they reached to China, they went to the meeting straight away and when they are done I think they forgotten about you because they finally have one rest over there before coming back here” he said while Sandara frown

“and how you know?” she asked, Zelo turn behind and show Sandara their picture

“because they post it at their Instagram” he said and Sandara growl.

"they are so much in trouble" she said and everyone laughed.


All I could say is sorry because I havent update that much but is gonna end soon so just wait for the last chapter ^^