Chapter 4

The same (Sequel-Change)

"How the can we lose the most important drug !?” Jay said with anger. Jay is in his Hotel where he usually stays. He supposed to be in Japan but he didn’t get any news from Yakuza about the drug which he knew F.K.D have finally caught them, he not that stupid to know Dara been tracking him after the meeting incident. He knew she was the one who hid behind the desk with Minzy because he saw Minzy shoes.

He didn’t know she got him that fast, he was planning to reveal it to her after he made more of that one last packet he have but time isn’t with him.

His friends, Taecyon and Nickhun who sits on the sofa watch Jay throwing temper. Nickhun looked at Taecyon and shrugged his shoulder.

“bro, you have planned to meet her tomorrow at her headquarter right? Than just go and take it from her but you better be careful, you know D.A is good in tricking people” Taecyon said while Jay sat on top of his desk

“better tell the other guys to get ready, we going to steal the drug tonight.” He said while Nickhun lazily texted the other guys while Jay watch the city outside his huge window.


“OMG !!! HAHAHA IS HE DUMB OR PLAIN STUPID” Zelo said while laughing, after Sandara hung up the phone, Zelo bursted in laughter. Sandara looked at him and patiently waiting for him to stop, which he did but he started laughing again.

“ok I’m done but seriously is he stupid? We have disposed the drug” Zelo said while concentrated back to his work. Sandara took back her phone and frown when she didn’t receive any texts from her man that she send to China for business.

Her men went to China last night so by now they should text her telling her they have done their jobs. She planned to tell Yoseob to contact them but Zelo distracted her.

“yo, I found out someone have used your computer” he said

Sandara walked up to him, looked at the computer screen. Zelo is just good at hecking computer, she looked confuse while still trying to understand how he know someone used her computer.

Zelo rolled his eyes and point at some random number “this is the day when you were damn busy with your wedding with Jiyong, you were busy the whole week that you don’t even have time to checked your email and you didn’t even step in your office as I remember because I was there with you. Heck you don’t even have time to watched me and Yoseob fight.” Zelo said

Sandara tried to think about it which she clearly remember everything, is true what Zelo said. She was busy preparing her wedding for that day and she remember she told Minzy to watch over her office. She widen her eyes and quickly used her office phone to call Minzy in

Minzy quickly went in and Sandara signal her to lock the door. Minzy walked up to her and try to looked as calm as she can.

“am I getting trouble ?” she asked while Zelo smile brightly to make her even more scared, Sandara hit his head and shake her head to minzy.

“ignore Zelo oppa, I just want to asked , dongseng do you remember the day where I wasn’t in my office because of my wedding plan” Minzy nodded her head slowly while still looking scared.

Sandara softly push Minzy to the sofa, Minzy turn her head back and saw Zelo use his thumb and pretend to slit his throat.

“ONE MORE TIME ZELO, one more time you scared dongseng, I’m going to kick your ” Sandara warned Zelo with her back facing him, he put both his hand up like he surrender while still have his smile on

both of the girls sit on the sofa, Sandara put both of her hand on Minzy check and make her face Sandara

“don’t look at him, his an ”

“I ing heard that” Zelo said while doing his buisness

“it was meant for you to hear” Sandara comback

“ok try to remember who went in my office that week when I was so busy” she said softly while Minzy tried her best to think. It took her few minute when she looked at Sandara with her eyes widen.

“Jay oppa, he been going in and out of your office, he said that he wanted to put some paper for you to sign so I allow him to go in because we both trusted him” Minzy said and look guilty as ever

“mianhe unnie” she said while looking down on the floor looking as ashamed as she is.

Sandara looked at Zelo and nodded, he got the signal and started packing everything up, Minzy look panick thinking Sandara is mad at her.

“omg, unnie I am really sorry, I really didn’t know please don’t be mad at me” she said hugging Sandara arm.

Sandara patted Minzy head and chuckle abit same goes to Zelo

“I’m not mad, we both didn’t know the one we trusted so much have betrayed us behind our back” Sandara said and pulled Minzy up to stand. Sandara hugged Minzy and gave her a smile.

“let’s go” Sandara said and three of them walked out, Minzy waved them goodbye. Sandara walked away with Zelo when suddenly she kicked his .

“yah! What did I do wrong now” he grumble while try to heal the pain

“I just want to kick you" Sandara said, Zelo rolled his eyes and went in the elevator

I went straight home while Zelo went to our headquarter to talk to Yoseob

“annyeong my baby boy” I greet Mino but he was playing with his toy. I frown and looked around, I didn’t see CL at all. I walked in the kitchen and toilet even my room, she is not there. I went back to the living room and sit beside Mino.

“Mino where is your aunty CL?” I asked but obviously he didn’t reply but instead he crawl towards me and hug me. I couldn’t help but to smile when I felt a present behind me. I hug Mino near me and get ready when I felt it nearer to me, I turn around and a kiss greeted me.

“MUAH” Jiyong give me his gummy smile while I frown.

“is not funny JI” I said and put Mino down. Jiyong sit behind me, putting me in between his parted leg.

“loosen up a bit ajumma” he said

“YAH! Why am I ajumma, you think your that young?” I asked with anger and end up pouting while he chuckled.

“oh yeah, Zelo went to my office and guess what we did ?” I said while watching Mino playing

“you kicked his because he scared Minzy?” he asked which I nodded

“part of it correct, when I was in my office checking through my email, I found three emails that I haven’t read before and it related to the missing drug that we were dealing with. Apparently, Jay oppa went in my office when I wasn’t around” I said.

I turned and saw Jiyong frowning, guess he in his deep thought. I giggled while playing with his face, he swipe my hand away and looked at me with seriousness.

“why didn’t he text you instead of emailing to you” Jiyong asked while I shrugged

“he said that he doesn’t want to let Jay oppa know but guess he didn’t think smartly.” I said

“try calling Minho” Jiyong said, I sigh in tiredness which he pinch my nose.

“don’t be lazy and just call him” he said while I try to reach my bag since I’m lazy to get it. Jiyong rolled his eyes and helped me, he gave my phone and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I put in loud speaker when Minho answered my call.

Minho:  D.A  long time no hear, so how is Mino

Sandara: Mino is doing great thanks for asking and I’m still stressing with work thanks for asking about me.

Minho: (chuckled) so what’s the problem that I can help with?

Sandara: well when the drugs gone missing, why didn’t you text me or call me instead mailing to me. Apparently when you send me the mail, I wasn’t in my office and I didn’t touched my computer at home because I was busy preparing my wedding. So I think Jay went through my computer and put your mail as read

Minho:…… I did send you a text but you didn’t reply me and I did tried to call you but end up to your voice mail.

Sandara:  thanks a lot Minho, I need to hung up now but if I need anything from you I will call

I hung up the phone after talking to Minho, I turned my body and face Jiyong.

“I’m not that old to forget what I do, I remember clearly that nobody sends me a text or called me because they knew I was busy unless they send is important.” I said when I saw Jiyong looking guilty?

I raised my brow and tilde my head to the side while staring at him. He smile nervously and went to Mino side pretending to play with my baby boy.

“Jiyong did you or did you not went through my phone” I asked him, facing his back.

NO POV

Sandara kept staring at Jiyong back which making him feel uncomfortable. Jiyong try his hard to ignore but in the end give up. He turn to his wife and give her his apology face

“sorry?” he said and Sandara sigh.

“please tell me you read the text before deleting it or you delete it straight away?” she asked again

“sorry again?” he said giving her the guilt look and that really made Sandara go mad

“WHAT THE HELL JI ! I KNOW YOU ARE JEALOUS BUT YOU KNOW IS IMPORTANT” she shouted forgetting Mino was there. Jiyong hug Mino who was now crying while Sandara try to calm down.

“I’m sorry ok, I was scared when I saw guys name in your phone except our friends.” He said, Sandara glare at him and storm up to their room. Jiyong sigh and looked at Mino who apparently have calm down.

“appa make umma angry again” he said and kiss Mino head, he carry Mino to his room to put him there while Jiyong stand in front of the door hesitate to knock on the door. Before he could knocked Sandara open the door and fold her arm

“start dressing, we have to get ready for tonight. I already call halabeoji that I’ll be putting Mino with him while we going to guide the headquarter” she said and went to Mino room. Jiyong sigh and went to change his clothes.

When the reached to halabeoji mansion, Mrs Lee went out excitedly. Sandara hugged her before letting Mrs Lee carry Mino. All of them went in and Sandara ran in to halabroji arm when she saw him standing in front of the living room putting on the smile. Jiyong follow Mrs Lee to Mino room giving his wife some privacy with Mr Park.

“how is my princess and my grandson?” Mr Park asked while Sandara just sob in his arm

“guess you are too stress about this whole things” he said while Sandara just nodded. Mr Park knows the whole things as Sandara told him. At first she doesn’t want to tell him but in the end she did as halabeoji have the rights to know about her cousin action.

Mr Park guide Sandara to the couch while she still hugging him

“tell me all your worries dear” he said while she try to breath normally before talking.

“I’m worry what’s going to happen when I’m going to face Jay oppa tomorrow.” She said, halabeoji just kept quiet to let Sandara pour all her feelings she been hiding behind the smile she always have.

“I don’t have the heart to kill Jay oppa because he been there for me” she said and face Mr Park

“halabeoji, please forgive me or Jay oppa if something happen to both of us” she said

“princess, you just have to do what is right, is true what people say violent is not the answer to everything. Please try to talk to him, he is still your blood related cousin” halabeoji said while creasing Sandara hair. Both of them kept quiet for a while when they heard Mino cries.

“I think someone is hungry” halabeoji said which make Sandara smile.

“that’s my girl now let’s feed that baby before you go out” he said. Both of them went to Mino play room and Sandara carry crying Mino to her arm.

“yah! What have you been doing while your son here is crying” she scold Jiyong who currently using his phone. He shrug his shoulder and smile. Sandara rolled her eyes and stick her tounge out at him.

“Let’s go you brats, eat first before you go” halabeoji said, Sandara pass Mino to halabeoji and all of them walk down to the dining room. All of them were having a great time eating, trying to make Sandara distracted which they successes.

“is time, let’s go all of them are ready” Jiyong said while Sandara nodded. She went to Mino who sit on top of halabeoji lap. Sandara give Mino her sweet smile to him afraid she won’t get to see him again since today going to be a rough day for both her and Jiyong. She kisses his forehead and one of her tears fall. Halabeoji wipe her tears and give her a kiss on her head.

Jiyong kiss Mino too and pull Sandara near him. Both bow at halabeoji and walked out of the mansion. Half way to their car, Sandara squatted and broke down.

“I just hope Mino won’t forget how we look if one of us are gone” she said and Jiyong hugged her

“Don’t say like that, you got to let D.A take control now. Do this for our family, don’t let Jay get over you.” Jiyong said gently pull her up and kiss her softly, Sandara responded back and when they broke the contact, he hugged her and walk her towards their car.

Sandara inhale deeply before calling C.A.P

C.A.P: Are you ready D.A ?

Sandara looked at Jiyong and he nodded at her, she closed her eyes for a while and when she opened, Sandara have gone and D.A is back

D.A: ready for some blood…..


Sorry guys for the late updates as honesty I am lazy to update....hahah sorry but Im human too so yeah. This might be second last of the chapter but who knows i might continue more if my brain will cooperate with me. Anyway thanks for people who still subscribes. Sorry again for the late update......

 

Annyeong~~Ppyong~~~