Chapter 2

The same (Sequel-Change)

Sandara woke UParrow-10x10.png with the sunlight shining on her as she turn to the side, she saw her husband sound asleep, she arrow-10x10.png his face while she smile to herself, every day she got to wake up with this handsome man and she won’t get tired of looking at his face.

Few minutes after she his face she sigh, she get up of the bed and STARTarrow-10x10.png to bath  after she come out from the toilet she gave him another kiss on the forehead and went out of their ROOM and went to her son ROOM.

she smile while peeked inside her baby boy ROOMarrow-10x10.png who quietly sitting facing the door. She OPENarrow-10x10.png the door widely same goes her smile when her baby boy clap his hand while making bubble using his saliva.

She walked up to him and giving his head a kiss which he look up at her with frown, maybe because she disturb his fun time ALONEarrow-10x10.png.

She just smile and went down getting ready for their breakfast, while she done cooking, she was making coffee for Jiyong she suddenly think about HIM….

She could not believe he was behind the drug, he is the one who been instructing other people to deliver instead HIMSELFarrow-10x10.png but the worst PARTarrow-10x10.png he is the one of the person she trust the most other than Sanghyun and Jiyong.

She shakes her head and took out her phone, she dials her office and after two ring, her assistance, Minzy her dongseng ANSWERarrow-10x10.png.

"Dongseng, when I reach to my office, I want you to CANCELarrow-10x10.png all my meeting because I 'll be with Jiyong for the whole day" she said while looking outside the kitchen afraid Jiyong will come down and heard his wife PLANNING to SKIParrow-10x10.png work.

"Weay unnie? Are you going to help oppa to find the culprit?" Minzy asked which Dara smile

"you KNOWarrow-10x10.png me too WELLarrow-10x10.png dongseng, yes i am and I'm bringing Mino along with me" Sandara said but she receive no replies from Minzy, she frown and she CHECK her phone, she still in CONTACTarrow-10x10.png with Minzy but why isn't she hearing things

"Dongseng? Minzy are you still there?" she asked 

"Unnie, I think you need to come here quick unnie" Minzy whisper which make Dara even more worry

"Is it him?" she asked 

"Yes unnie, just come here quick, I hang up first" Minzy whisper and hang up leaving Sandara frustrated

"Umma!!!" Sandara quickly pour Jiyong drink, pretend to be busy and she act like nothing happen

"Good morning" Jiyong said behind her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Sandara turn and give both of her prince a kiss, she carry Mino while Jiyong follow behind her to their dining TABLE to eat their breakfast. Sandara didn't eat much because she not a breakfast eater, after she done feeding Mino, she stare at Jiyong who have wear his suit ready for "work". 

She stare at empty space thinking about yesterday incident at her office, she was in a meeting ROOMarrow-10x10.png with Minzy, they were alone in the ROOMarrow-10x10.png while the rest have gone since the meeting was over. They were chatting when Minzy accidentally drop her paper on the floor, so both of them were picking up the paper when they heard SOMEONE went in, since the ROOMarrow-10x10.png was dark only one light was on and both of the girls were behind the desk they kept quiet not wanting to get caught.

"Yes I want you to deliver it to Yakuza, I BETarrow-10x10.png F.K.D will found out soon so I want you to be quick, don't delay anymore send it by tonight and let Yakuza get caught by Jiyong, THEYarrow-10x10.png won't suspect a thing" Jay park said TALKINGarrow-10x10.png to the person through phone. 

Minzy who cover turn to FACEarrow-10x10.png Dara who have a shock impression as her, suddenly Minzy phone Vibrate which she left it on the chair, Jay Park stopped talking and walk to their direction. When he wants to take another step, SOMEONE call him from outside

"Yo Jay Park, we need to go. Sandara DON'Tarrow-10x10.png like it if we late" he walk towards the door BUTarrow-10x10.png stop and look at the end of the TABLE giving it last glance, he walk OUTarrow-10x10.png.

"It can't be him right?" Minzy ASKEDarrow-10x10.png not wanting to BELIEVEarrow-10x10.png, Sandara slump down and sigh 

"I don't know dongseng, I don't know" she said and took the remaining paper, PASSarrow-10x10.png it to Minzy

"Remember, PRETENDarrow-10x10.png like nothing happen, arraso?" Sandara said, Minzy NODDEDarrow-10x10.png and both of them walk to their office.

Penny for your THOUGHTarrow-10x10.png Mrs Kwon?” Jiyong said startled Dara, Jiyong smirk when he saw his wife blush

“Enjoy looking at this handsome man?” he TEASEDarrow-10x10.png while putting their plates on the sink.

“ohh please” Dara roll her eyes, Jiyong chuckled and give her a peck on her lips which produce a loud smack

“come on, smile before I go to work” Jiyong said while hugging her, Sandara who lean on his chest can’t help it but to really smile. Jiyong give her another kiss and went to carry Mino

“baby TODAYarrow-10x10.png I’m bring Mino to my work because today I won’t be working much so I can spend time with him while Minzy is there to help” Sandara said while sending text to CL, telling her not to come today

Jiyong frown and look at Mino who is in his left arm, Mino pinch his dad face while giggling, Jiyong frown AGAIN and tickled Mino tummy, Jiyong went to Mino ROOMarrow-10x10.png to change his CLOTHESarrow-10x10.png while Dara change to her casual clothes, since she CANCELarrow-10x10.png all her meeting there no point of her dressing formally.

Jiyong can’t help but to feel like today is not going to be in his way, he shrug it off and START driving off when Sandara went in the car. It took him one hour to reach Sandara office building, Minzy was in front of the ENTRANCEarrow-10x10.png WAITINGarrow-10x10.png for Dara.

Sandara and Jiyong frown when they notice Minzy not being herself, she looks like she was being attacked or scared. Sandara quickly went out taking her bag along with Mino in her arm while walking towards Minzy. Jiyong went out of the car STILLarrow-10x10.png frowning

“hey what happen?” Sandara asked softly trying to COOLarrow-10x10.png Minzy down, Minzy try to smile but in the end she fail. Sandara give her a look telling her, she is safe now because Dara is here. Minzy carrying Dara bag for her while Sandara went back to Jiyong.

“what happen to her?” Jiyong ask while giving Mino a kiss on the cheek, Sandara smile and shake her HEADarrow-10x10.png.

“Nothing happen, she still AFRAIDarrow-10x10.png about marriage” Sandara lied which Jiyong knew but pretend like he didn’t

He NODDEDarrow-10x10.png and gives a peck on her lips “you” he look at Mino who doesn’t care about his appa

“You BETTER not stress your umma, arraso” he said, Sandara just smile and give him another kiss.

“You better come HOME safe” she said. Jiyong nodded and drive off. Sandara smile replace with seriousness and walk in the office with Minzy. Both of them went to her office, try not to bump in with Jay.

DARA POV

I gave Minzy a hot tea to cool herself down since she is tremble with scared, I CHECKED Mino who quietly playing with his toy at the side. I look back at her while my arm behind her back, trying to help out.

“Ok, tell me what happen?” I asked when she looks a bit CALM

“When I was chatting with you, I was walking towards resting area to grab a drink when I overheard a conversation about sending drugs to china and I have a FEELINGarrow-10x10.png is one of the man Jay oppa HIREDarrow-10x10.png to pass the drug later at night” Minzy said softly afraid SOMEONEarrow-10x10.png outside can hear their conversation.

I nodded while looking worry for my dongseng, she still look scared.

“Dongseng, if you still afraid you can just take a day off” Minzy shake her head while I give her a small smile

“Ok you take your things and sit in my office for now till your work end but if you feel like your not safe either you call me or you go straight HOMEarrow-10x10.png” I said, Minzy nodded her head and went out to take her work things.

I went to my desk and use my office phone to call SECURITYarrow-10x10.png, after few rings the PERSONarrow-10x10.png ANSWERarrow-10x10.png.

“Mr Song, this is Mrs kwon I want you to send me yesterday footage, I want the whole thing morning till night, if you not that busy please send it now”

“Yes Mrs kwon, is it emergency?” Mr Song asked

“Yes it is and please do not tell anyone about this because is a police case and I know you have my EMAILarrow-10x10.png” I lied about police case, when I hung up, Minzy OPENarrow-10x10.png the door but she still look afraid.

“Unnie, Jay oppa want to talk to you” Minzy said while letting Jay in, I put up my fake smile while eye CONTACTarrow-10x10.png with Minzy.

“I will CONTINUEarrow-10x10.png my work” Minzy said as she went to my desk while I went to sit with Jay on the sofa.

“ Is there anything wrong oppa?” I asked while Jay look around my office like is his first time in here, he slowly roam his eyes around before he lend his eyes on me. He gave me a smile, which makes me shiver a bit.

“Nothing actually, I just miss my COUSINarrow-10x10.png and I want to talk about “salt bath” he said

“oppa I told you, I have told my men not to find the person as I’m totally bored of the game” I lied

“good, I do not want you to be in danger and promise me that you won’t even THINK about it” he said dangerously which didn’t effect me at all. I nodded and he smile AGAINarrow-10x10.png, we both stand up while he gave me a hug

“BIPOLAR” I shouted in my head, I wave at him and once he gone, I quickly went to my desk standing beside Minzy, I CHECKarrow-10x10.png my EMAILarrow-10x10.png which I receive from mr Song

OPENarrow-10x10.png up and it seems like a everything are normal, every worker working, I skip some footage and something caught my eyes. I quickly slow down the footage when I saw Jay oppa pass a bag to SOMEONEarrow-10x10.png, which is one of my workers. Both of them keep looking behind or anywhere. I was surprise when the person took out a packet, which I think is “salt bath”, I put both of my elbow on the desk and rub my face.

“unnie, what are you going to do now?” Minzy innocently asked, I look at her and mess her hair while giving her a smile

“I am going to end this thing” I said with final. I carry Mino and we went off to headquarter, while driving, I quickly called Sanghyun

 

Sandara: you guys still there?

Sanghyun: Yes, apparently Jiyong have a meeting about sending some of our men to China

Sandara: good just make him busy, I’m on my way and please tell Jiyong to excuse Zelo if he ask why do not answer him. Tell him is my order

 

 

When I reached, I went in and was greeted by all my men, I pass Mino to Zelo care while I deal with Jiyong. I open the door and got Jiyong attention

“babe, what the hell are you doing here?” he asked but I ignore him, I wore the dragon ring and stand at the end of the long table

“I am D.A not your “babe” I said looking serious as ever while Jiyong kept quiet and sit down, everyone put their attention on me

“I only want four of my men to go China not more than that because is too obvious, I found out that they having a private meeting at one of the street and I only want Sanghyun to follow me. The others just hide and ready for my signal.” I said while everyone nodded but Jiyong just have to interrupt

“How do you know this is the real drug that we looking for” he said while I raised my brow

“Are you doubting me, Mr G-dragon?” I challenge him which he smirk

“ well miss D.A, what if I said I am” he reply back, I mirror him giving him the smirk and everyone can feel the tension between we two.

“if you doubting me than how about you back off my trial and go to someone else, I think Mr Lee Minho would be happy to accept you as he lacking of men.” I said feeling anger for him doubting me. His expression seems hurt by my words though he didn’t show it

 

“ I want everyone to leave except Sanghyun” everyone went out including Jiyong, he stop few feet from me, trying to get my attention but I don’t have the mood to kiss and make up now.

“G-dragon, your son is in the safe room, you better go see him before he forget who his appa is” I said hurting him even more. He walk off while slamming the door loudly that it can broke down which isn’t my problem.

 

I slam down to one of the chair while Sanghyun whistle, he clap his hand slowly

“What a drama” he said while I roll my eyes

“Shut the up” I said but he continue to test my patient, I take one of the dagger that left on the table and threw towards him but he dodge it swiftly and hold it while still teasing me.

“ Be serious you ” I said

 

“ So where you get the info about this” he asked while I look at him with bored

“Yesterday I over heard Jay conversation with someone about sending the drug to Yakuza this night and today morning Minzy heard that someone gonna transfer the drug to China, he planning to expand the drug out of Korea.” I said, Sanghyun look shocked and I smile at him

“ I was as shock as you but I was such a fool to fully trust him when he betray behind my back.” I said with hurt.

“Well I am shock but this have to stop, are you ok to kill him?” Sanghyun ask while threw the dagger to me which I swiftly capture it, I stare at the dagger

“ I will kill anyone even if that person dearly to me, I hate people who betray, once they betray they have no rights to live” I said.

 

NO POV

Mino was enjoying his time with Jiyong when Sandara walk in the room. She sit beside Mino on the floor and play with his toy, she ignore Jiyong looks

“What happen back there” Jiyong said while Sandara ignore him again

“Babe you know what I said back there didn’t mean a thing, I was stressing” he said while Sandara sigh and look at him

“ Yeobo, please don’t talk about this matter in front of Mino and you should know I am angry and upset with you doubting me.” She said and continues playing with her baby. Jiyong raked his hair and just sit down with them keeping quiet. Few minutes later, Sandara carry Mino and put him on the sofa as he feel asleep.

Sandara still ignore Jiyong and quietly keep Mino toys when Jiyong hug behind her

“stop it Jiyong, I am so tired of forgiving you easily” she said but Jiyong still continue hugging her

“look at us jagiya, we keep fighting and I don’t this to continue” he said while Dara kept quiet.

“please jagiya, let’s work things out, I am really sorry for doubting you” he said, Dara sigh as she knew she have forgiving him, she turn and cup his face with her both hand on his cheek

“yeobo, I know you trying to help and I bet everyone appreciate for your hard work but I want this to end so just cooperate, arraso?” she said giving him a kiss on the lips and give them small space while looking at each other eyes.

"Arraso, but do you really have to go alone with Sanghyun why don’t I follow too” he said

“sorry babe but just follow what I said anyway you will still be there but hiding” she said while he pout and nodded

Sandara kiss him but Jiyong deepen the kiss, after they parted Sanghyun clear his throat.

“well what a fast make up, well since you both done, D.A let’s go everyone are ready” Sanghyun said and throw a pistol to her.

Dara went to kiss her baby forehead and same goes to Jiyong, Sandara put two dagger to her both boots and wore Jiyong black jackets. They both entwine their hand leaving the headquarter with Zelo taking care of Mino.