Chirp Chirp

My Alien Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hell has a name..." Jessica muttered to herself. Her knuckles had turned white from clutching the steering wheel. Why you ask? Well when you had a obnoxiously naive Japanese exchange student next to you pressing all the buttons the car had to offer, naturally, patience stopped being a quality of yours. 

Zwip... Zwip...

Sooyoung looked on with amusement as the car's window shifted open and closed with the touch of a button. She was going to press it once more but sensed a cold vibe from the girl in the drivers seat.

Soon enough she found herself indulged in earths scenery, gazing out of the window like a small child. When they came to a red light her curiosity went  particularly to a row of birds whom were casually perched on a bench. Giggling a little when she saw one bird wiggle its way to another whilst fluffing the feathers playfully.

Fascinating Sooyoung thought to herself. At that moment she recalled her father telling her that earthlings shared vastly their communication style from the animals on their planet. 

The light flashed from red to green

Sooyoung gave one last look to the birds, they appeared to enjoy the action. In fact, the female had even gotten in on the action.

Jessica shot a mildly annoyed yet bemused look at the foreign girl. Although the girl did provoke her  migraines and her innocence was almost borderline aggravating ( just ask the girl who had to clean the garbage disposal after wards), staying angry at her was out of question.

"Hey.. Something wrong?" Jessica asked when she noticed that Sooyoung kept looking at her blankly. They came to a stop again, just a few miles until they got to school.. The brunette shifted around to better face the ebony haired girl. Heavens knows the trouble she'd get into if soothing were the matter with the foreign girl, they'd pin it all on her!

Sooyoung gazed up, shooting her 1000 kilowat smile at the american girl. And like many times before Jessica felt her heart stirring unsettling inside her chest.

The foreign girl scooted over closely and much to Jessica's surprise slid her arm casually into her very own before clasping their hands together. The brunette almost yelped at warm velvety touch of the latter's skin. She felt her breath fly up towards her chest ,restraining itself there.

Sooyoung closed her eyes, lowering her head gently towards Jessica's shoulder. Time seemed to stop for both of them, Jessica was frozen in the feeling and Sooyoung.. Well she was just glad that her idea to make the human less hostile worked.

It was all bliss until..

Beep! Beep!

With a startled jump Jessica jolted to life and slammed on the accelerator, darting away from the line of angry drivers. Letting out an agravated huff she pushed Sooyoung away from her. 

"What the hell was that?" Jessica glared,yet Sooyoung remained unblinking

"Ski-n Ship" Sooyoung recited as she had carefully heard in the dramas.

".. That's it" Jessica glared back at the road in defiance " I swear that if I hear another sound from you I'm going to push you off a cliff"

Cliff pushing? Is that what human friends do for fun? What an odd specie Sooyoung pondered.

In that moment the alien girl noticed a large sign hanging from ample gates: SM Academy


"So,heard you've got a new addition to your family" Jessica's best friend (and self proclaimed manager/fashion diva) Tiffany questioned 

"More like a new bother" The brunette rolled her eyes. This peaked Tiffany's attention, she diverted her gaze from her freshly painted pink nails.

"What's got you saying that?" The dark haired diva asked with an amused smile.

" She's just weird!" Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter