Sooyoung 021090 has arrived!

My Alien Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Jung Sooyeon!" The eldest member of the Jung family yelled after his rebellious daughter. Apparently while Krystal had barely blinked at the idea of having a foreigner in their house Jessica chose a more drastic approach... And of course by drastic it clearly meant trying to nail down the guest room's door. 

"No!" Jessica and her father struggled for ownership over the hammer.Her grasp eventually let go after a good 10 minutes of unprofessional wrestling, proceeded by a good scolding.

"Why are you so against having someone stay here?" Mr. Jung huffed as his troublesome daughter turned her back.

"Why are you so eager?" Jessica snapped " For all we know she could be a robber or something!" Krystal's mouth dropped open at her sister's mad insinuations. Having an exchange student live with them couldn't be that bad, could it?

"Hey, come on she could be totally hot. Aren't you the least bit curious on how she's going to be?" The baby Jung tried to sway her sister. Not so surprisingly this caused to ponder for a few moments. She gave an apologetic smile towards her parents to her parents, positioning her body to face them again.

"Fine, I'm pretty sure she's got nothing on Yuri though" Jessica muttered, her comment causing a collective eye roll from her family. Yuri, yup, the chocolate haired girl had been head over heels for the tanned girl since freshmen year. Of course this wouldn't be a problem if she wasn't so blind as to not notice that Yuri only had eyes from the deer goddess Yoona. 

"Will you promise that you'll try to be friendly ?" Mrs Jung pleaded, she knew how short tempered Jessica was and she really couldn't deal with anything aside from siblings feuds.

"I'll try" Jessica promised with a slight sigh of annoyance.

DING DONG~

"That must be her" Mr Jung turned toward his wife " Sweetie, get the food ready, Jessica and Krystal go welcome her into our family"Krystal smiled and pulled her begrudging sister towards the door.

DING DONG

"We're going already, jeez" Jessica huffed under her breath. Finally they opened the door, genuinely surprised by the girl on the other side. 

Staring at the doorbell was a tall exotic looking girl, her impossibly dark hair fell in gently waves over her figure and face. Her face was cute yet strong with possibly the most innocent and beautiful set of eyes either of the girls had seen. She was wearing a stylish black and white shirt and shorts that left her endlessly long legs on display. Apparently she had yet to notice the siblings.

"Hi you must be-" Krystal began

DING DONG 

"Uh, we're already her-"

DING DONG

"You can sto-"

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

"Hey, cut it out" Jessica snapped. She grasped Sooyoung's hand briskly, yanking it away from the doorbell. A small jolt of electricity traveled across her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter