Moments

My Alien Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica eyed the plates, Krystal probably had something to do with this. Regardless of how odd the alien girl may be she couldn't deny how scrumptious the meals looked. Without a word she grasped onto the outreaching hand, promptly sitting down in one of the two available chairs. Her gaze trailed to the foreign girl, who at this point was adorning her kilowatt smile once again.

"Please eat well, Jung Sooyeon" Sooyoung said as she sat down, twirling her chopsticks between her fingers. With a quick moment she huddled some noodles between the two sticks, scraping them lightly against the porcelain plate to avoid excess sauce. Bringing them up to Jessica's lips, offering a bite of them seemingly delicious meal.

Well, they don't look that bad and it seems she got the bean paste on point The chocolate haired American pondered before accepting the morsel of food. Not too bad, thoroughly cooked, definitely no food poisoning going on. That was until she started noticing seem something... Sweet.

Her brow furrowed, she must be going mad. In what universe did candy noodles exist? To confirm her suspicions she quickly took another bite of the meal, the result being exactly the same. Sooyoung on the other hand seamed to be doing just fine, due to her alien origins her taste buds just assumed this was the usual taste of Korean noodles.

Seeing the taller girl's nonchalant attitude Jessica decided to push the topic to the side, instead paying attention to the bowl of white right to her left. She quickly popped a spoonful into only to grimace shortly after.

Vinegar?! What kind of deathtrap is this? Jessica mourned, holding back a discontented groan at the bitterly acidic flavor in . 


(Exactly 3 hours ago)

"Very well little Choi" T.O.P started, wrapping the straps of a very ill fitting flower adorned apron around his ample waistline. In prior preparation of this the handsome extraterrestrial had TiVo'd several episodes of the popular tv show "Hell's kitchen". Mainly to inform the two on the basics of cooking and kitchenware. Sooyoung, who was now wearing a similar outfit stared at the recording in interest.

"This is what we'll be creating today" T.O.P informed, reaching into the fridge to pull out the necessities.

"Interesting, are making in idiot sandwich?"  Sooyoung inquired. Looking at the screen which a this point was displaying a red faced blonde man yelling at a dark haired woman as he enclosed her face between two slices of bread, promptly calling her an idiot sandwich. The image of the American girl screaming at her suddenly popped into her head, suddenly the blonde man became very tame.

" What? No. I hardly think that would taste good to begin with." The tall man corrected. " We'll go for something more simple. Have you brought the list of her favorites?"

" Affirmative. Soojung, I mean, Krystal has supplied me with the information" Sooyoung answered, unfolding three sheets of paper with distinctive cursive handwriting. It contained Jessica's favorites and th general methods of preparing them all. T.O.P leaned in, mouth twisting into a confused scowl. He had no idea how to read cursive, it was at this moment that earthlings and their scripture codes aggravated them.

"Something wrong?"  Sooyoung pouted, the look on her mentor's face causing worry to bubble. However T.O.P shook it off with a small smile and an easy going wave of his hand, not wanting to disappoint his favorite girl. 

"Nothing at all, lets start then. First we have to boil the pasta in the..." Dark eyes squinted, the curves of the handwriting giving no clues to its meaning. "Cola? Yeah,that's it, cola." That being said Sooyoung w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter