Troublesome

My Alien Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For the last time Sooyoung cliff jumping isn't a popular sport."  Jessica pinched the bridge of her nose, she was really at her limit. Two days, two fricking days and the foreign girl had already managed to land them an appointment with the school's principal.

"But you said-" Sooyoung began

"I know what I said, now shut up!"  The brunette finally snapped "You've been causing way too much trouble for me, just do me a favor and shut your mouth for the rest of your life!"

Sooyoung's lower lip trembled, she felt her eyes fill with an unfamiliar substance. Was this crying? She'd seen it many times on the dramas but never had imagined that it would hurt so bad. Her chest began to cave in on itself as she attempted her best to keep the cries from escaping.

Seeing this Jessica genuinely felt bad for a moment,she wasn't expecting the foreign girl to start crying. Still though, this stop her pride from taking the best of her. Slapping an annoyed expression over her once worried face she turned her chair, forcing herself to ignore the latter.

The secretary felt the thick tension fill the air, he was about to console the two girls to relieve the atmosphere when a small beep beat him to it.

"Yes?" The secretary answered in a slightly shaky voice.

"Hello Jiyoung. Would you please send in Ms.Choi" A deep melodically husky voice came from the other side. 

"Right away. What about Ms Jung?" Jiyoung questioned

"Oh, right" The other man seemed uninformed about the presence of Jessica. For some reason this unsettled her ever so slightly.

"Tell her to leave, this is not of her interest nor will it be reported to her parents" Another small beep was heard and the line was cut off.

"Well you heard, him." Jiyoung gazed at the two girls who seemed to remind him of sitting ducks right now.

Jessica stood up and looked at the girl beside her. It seemed like she had stopped quivering,nonetheless, she still looked on the verge of tears and her skin had gone to a sickly white tone due to nervousness.

With a small sigh she lead her hand to cup one of Sooyoung's cheeks tenderly. The alien girl looked up at her in surprise whilst giving her a pleading look.

"...Try not to get a heart attack will you?" Jessica advised in a slightly friendly tone.

"Doesn't seem like you'll miss me too much if I do..." Sooyoung whispered. With low energy she stood up and walked into the principal's office.

Jessica stared back, mouth agape at the foreign girl's answer. Even Jiyoung felt the sudden need to yell: "Buuuuuuuurn". Yet,chose to keep it to himself.

"Geez Jessica, would you stop whining already?" Tiffany groaned. Once the brunette had left the tense room almost immediately did she being to complain to her best friend.  

"I just wasn't expecting that, I mean she just looked so innocent and quiet" Jessica reasoned

"Well ,duh." Tiffany bonked Jessica's forehead " No one plans a murder out loud" 

"Seriously Tiff, you're cracking me up please stop" Jessica deadpanned. Curse Tiffany and her badly timed jokes.

"But still..." She couldn't help but remember the heartbreaking look Sooyoung gave her right before she left the room.Just the memory of it caused her chest to squeeze uncomfortably.

Being lost in thought she didn't notice a rather large rock in her way, causing her to fall backwards.

"Woah, did you fall?" 

" No, I just attacked the floor."

"Backwards?"

"I'm talented, okay!"

Meanwhile our favorite a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter