Chaptet 4

You're My Destiny

Chapter 4 
 
The day has come and there's one girl who's rummaging her closet for hours now. Clothes can be seen everywhere in the hotel room.

"Oh gosh what should i wear?" Taeyeon was in panic ever since morning knowing that she'll meet tiffany later.

"Should i wear these?" She looked at the mirror holding the dress to her body.

"Nah! Too girly.. Aigoo kim taeyeon it's only a coffee so take a deep breath and relax" taeyeon said to herself as she three the dress away with the other rejected clothes.

"Wait what time is it anyway?" Taeyeon looked at the mirror and her eyes widened as she only have an hour left till meeting tiffany and she haven't even showered yet.

"Shoot! No time for relaxing kim taeyeon!" Taeyeon hurriedly went to the bathroom to shower and just went with a black skinny jeans and white fitted v-neck shirt topped with a black jacket. 

Not forgetting to bring her bag and card key before going out to wait for tiffany at their meeting place.

Taeyeon was stomping her foot repeatedly out of nervousness while waiting for tiffany.

"Relax kim taeyeon. It's just coffee nothing more" taeyeon said to herself 

"Hey!" A familiar voice said that made taeyeon look at the source of the sound.

Taeyeon felt her heart stop as she saw tiffany making her way towards her in a office attire that fitted her body perfectly.

*wow look at those bu.. Wait.. Yah! Kim Taeyeon stop with those byun thoughts.. But look at those melons... * 

"*clears throat* ehem.. My eyes are up here you know" taeyeon snapped out of her thoughts as she heard those words and looked up at tiffany seeing one of her eyebrows up and smirking.

She realized what she was doing and can't help but look anywhere but tiffany while her cheeks turned pink from embarrassment.

"S-Sorry, u-umm s-should we g-go now?" Taeyeon didn't bother looking at tiffany as she said those words

"Sure! Where to?" Tiffany said amused at seeing taeyeon stutter and embarrassed from getting caught at her actions earlier
 
"Uhm wherever you wanna go" taeyeon still didn't bother to look at tiffany

"Mm.. Okay let's go to the coffee shop downtown they have the best cakes there" tiffany said happily to taeyeon

Taeyeon looked at tiffany and saw her smiling with those beautiful eyesmile that made her blush again.

"O-okay.. Please lead the way" taeyeon gestured tiffany to go first and did so.

There was an awkward silence while they were on the way to the cafe that tiffany was saying.

*kim taeyeon speak! It's not everyday you get to walk with your angel.. Wait did i just say my angel? Gosh, what's wrong with you taeyeon?* taeyeon was so distracted by her thoughts that she didn't notice tiffany already stopped walking.

"Yah taeyeon, where are you going? The cafe is here" taeyeon looked at her side and saw tiffany wasn't there anymore and searched where tiffany is just to realize that tiffany was behind her pointing at the cafe entrance with an amused look.

Once again, kim taeyeon embarrassed herself infront of tiffany.

Taeyeon smiled apologetically as she made her way back to tiffany.

"Sorry i didn't notice you stop" taeyeon was scratching her not-so-itchy neck as they went inside the cafe and took a seat.

After they took their seats they looked at the menu and called the waiter after deciding what to order.

"Can i take your order?" The waiter said as he prepared a pen and notebook waiting for their orders.

"Can you give me one iced vanilla coffee and a slice of this strawberry cake" tiffany said to the waiter and looked at taeyeon telling her it's her turn to order.

"Umm.. Iced caffe latte and mango cake please" taeyeon ordered and the waiter smiled at them before walking away to fix their orders.

Taeyeon looked at the waiter's back as he disappeared and played with her fingers not knowing how to start the conversation.

"So are you always like this?" Tiffany said making taeyeon look at her with confused eyes.

"Always spacing out and just silent?" Tiffany said with a hint of amusement in her voice as she saw taeyeon blush a bit and kept her head low fiddling with her thumbs.

"Hey don't worry i don't bite" tiffany said jokingly 

"U-uh hehe.. Sorry i was just thinking of something." Taeyeon said as an excuse.

"Okay..." Tiffany just shrugged not wanting to tease the girl anymore.

"S-so umm.. How's life?" Taeyeon asked tiffany after she mustered all the courage she have to talk to her.

" been good. I guess.. Yours?" Tiffany said and just then their orders arrived, not forgetting to thank the waiter who served their orders.

"My life's been... Great?" Taeyeon took a sip on her coffee and noticed the great taste it has.

"Wow this is good" 

"Told you" tiffany just smiled at her proud that taeyeon liked the coffee.

"Umm.." Taeyeon contemplated whether she should say it or not.

"What?" Tiffany raised her brows looking at taeyeon expectedly.

"So.. Do you live here?" Taeyeon asked tiffany

"Yeah, this is where i was really born but we moved to korea when i was 10 then moved back here again" tiffany said knowing what taeyeon wants to hear.

"Oh is that so.." Taeyeon said

"What about you? Do you live here?" Tiffany asked and took a bite of her cake.

"No.. I'm just here until next week" taeyeon frowned at the idea of coming back again to korea cause she can't meet tiffany anymore. 

"I see.. So have you went around LA?"tiffany asked and taeyeon just shook her head at her question.

"I don't have anyone to tour me around here so i might look at the net later and see the famous places here" taeyeon said to tiffany nonchalantly.

"Hmm.. What if i tour you around?" Tiffany asked taeyeon and taeyeon looked at her surprised.

"Really? You'll do that?" Taeyeon will be lying if she say that she's not happy at the idea of spending time with tiffany going around LA for the whole day. 

" yeah just tell me when you want to" 

"Okay!" Taeyeon said excitedly and smiled at tiffany showing iff her chin dimple

"Cute" tiffany said fortunately taeyeon didn't hear it.

"What did you say?" Taeyeon asked while is full.

"Nothing" tiffany smiled at taeyeon's childish behaviour.

"So what do you do now?" Tiffany asked taeyeon curious of what happened to taeyeon after that incident.

"Me? Ummm i own a company now" taeyeon replied to tiffany

"Wow that's great taeyeon" tiffany was surprised to hear that but also felt happy that taeyeon is now successful in her life.

"You?" taeyeon returned the question to tiffany

"Oh i work at my dad's company" tiffany said to taeyeon.

"Deaattssshhh kchhoool" taeyeon said while sipping her coffee from the straw and taking another bite from her cake.

"Yah don't talk when you're mouth is full" tiffany said a bit laughing from the childish actions that taeyeon made

"Hehe... Sorry" taeyeon grinned st her and tiffany just smiled at her.

They were talking for a couple of hours just trying to know each other and they soon noticed that it was getting late.

"Hey it's getting late now we should get going" tiffany said to her while looking at the cafe window.

"Yeah maybe we should" taeyeon was kinda sad that they have to depart now.

Taeyeon paid the bill cause she said that it was for saving her life so tiffany just let her pay it then went out of the cafe.

"So i'll be going this way" Tiffany said pointing at the opposite direction of the hotel.

"Oh.. So see you next time then" taeyeon said disappointed.

"Yeah.. Here's my phone number so you can call me when you want to go around LA.. " tiffany handed taeyeon a paper with her number on it and taeyeon gladly accepted it.

"Thanks.. When are you free anyways?" Taeyeon asked not wanting tiffany to cancel some of her schedules if she asked her to tour her around that day.

"Umm.. Wednesday next week" tiffany replied after much thought

" i'll see you then" taeyeon said and smiled at tiffany

"Okay just text me what time oh and also when you get home" 

"I will" tiffany smiled at taeyeon after hearing her reply.

"So goodbye for now" 

"Yeah have a safe trip home" taeyeon said and was surprised when the latter suddenly hugged her.

"It was nice seeing you again taeyeon" tiffany said to taeyeon while she was hugging the girl.

"It was nice seeing you too tiffany" taeyeon returned the hug to the girl and was in that position for a while before they broke the hug.

"So see you" tiffany said and started walking away.

"Bye! Be careful" taeyeon shouted to the disappearing figure of tiffany and went on her way too.

After she got back to the hotel. Taeyeon plopped down her bed for awhile then hurriedly took out her phone and texted tiffany.

Sent 9:39 pm
To: fany <3
Hey this is taeyeon, i'm back to the hotel now. I had a great time today.. Thank you for having coffee with me. Hope you got back safely
From: taeyeon

Recieved 9:41 pm
To: taetae
I had a great time too and yeah i got back safely. It was fun talking with you. Can't wait to see you soon :)
From: tiffany

Sent 9:42 pm
To: fany <3
Same here :)) have a good rest now since it's getting late. Talk to you soon, goodnight tiffany!
From: taeyeon

Received 9:43 pm
To: taetae 
Okay, you too taeyeon~ goodnight! ;)
From: tiffany

taeyeon was gigling to herself while she was texting with tiffany and held her phone bear her chest after she received the last text from tiffany. Feeling happy as she remembered how they spent time together even if it was just talking and catching up with each other.

Unknown to her that the other girl was also doing what she was doing and both of them drifted to dreamland thinking about each other.

_____________________________________

Annyeong guys! Long time no see.. 
I got a bit busy at school because of midterms examination so i'm really sorry for not updating for so long.. Anyways here's a chapter for you guys and thank you for continuing to support my fics and i hope you'll like this chap. So this is just all about TaeNy! Till next time! 
Annyeong~