Chapter 3

You're My Destiny

Chapter 3 

"YOU?!?" Both said in unison as they recognized each others faces.

Taeyeon was to shock to even utter a word. She was surprised that the girl really exists and happy that she met her again after all these time. 

"Aren't you the girl from the rooftop back then?" The girl said to taeyeon still with a shocked face.

Taeyeon could only nod, still not believing her eyes that the girl whom she tried to find for years was infront of her.

"Ow.." Taeyeon snapped back to reality when she felt someone pinched her arms.

"Why'd you do that?" Taeyeon hissed, rubbing her arms to ease the pain.

"You weren't responding to me" the girl shrugged

"O-oh s-sorry" taeyeon scratched her neck feeling embarrassed that she spaced out.

"Anyway, are you trying to kill yourself again?!" The girl said with her loud voice.

"N-NO!  Not at all.. I was just thinking of something.." Taeyeon said, her voice softening as she finished her sentence.

"Oh.. Good to here you gave up on killing yourself the girl said to her.

"Yeah i did.. Cause you gave me a reason not to" taeyeon mumbled the last part.

"What's that?" The girl didn't catch what taeyeon said.

"N-Nothing!" Taeyeon quickly replied making the girl look at her weirdly.

After that there was a long silence between the two when the girl looked at her wristwatch and her eyes widen.

"Oh shoot! Sorry but,I have to go! The girl said to taeyeon as she turned around to run but was stopped by taeyeon's hand.

"Wait!" Taeyeon said when she held tiffany's arms that made her turn around slightly and made the girl look at her curiously.

"Umm.. Can we have uhmm coffee, tomorrow maybe? J-just like a thank you coffee for saving me" taeyeon shyly asked not bothering to look at the girls eyes. The silence made her gulp and she slowly let go of her grip on the girl.

"Sure, tomorrow at 4 in the afternoon" the girl replied and taeyeon looked at her surprised. 

"G-great! Let's j-just meet h-here at 4?" Taeyeon said to her enthusiastically 

"Yep, so see you.." The girl looked at her as if asking what her name was.

"Taeyeon" taeyeon said to the girl.

"See you taeyeon" the girl said before rubbing away again but stopped for awhile and looked at her.

"My name's tiffany by the way" the girl shouted and smiled at taeyeon as the latter froze seeing those beautiful smile again that she only saw once but was never forgotten

Tiffany waved at her before running again until she disappeared from taeyeon's sight.

Taeyeon waved was still standing there, silently thanking destiny that it made them meet again. Also thanking yuri for setting her break, good thing she did that.

"Tiffany" taeyeon loved how that name came out from her lips.

 

"Beautiful, just like her owner" taeyeon smiled and went back to her hotel not being able to sleep because of the thought of having coffee together, by destiny, with Tiffany. 

Taeyeon fell asleep with a smile on her face, just thinking about tiffany's face that was sketched on her mind.

_____________________________________

Hey guys! Here's the 3rd chapter
I hope you'll like it :) 
And again I'll try to update often
Tell me what you think about this chap! 
Till next time!
Annyeong!