*Chapter 7

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Teen Top is walking on the hallway with their fangirls crowding the place (of course). They went to their classroom and do what they want to do. L.Joe just plugged his earphones in still thinking what happened last night. Just then their classmates went inside their room except for one person. The bell already rang and the teacher is already inside the room but Yeonrin haven’t appeared yet. L.Joe wondered why, he is not paying attention if the said girl is still not here ok? He just notices it. He would wander his eyes around but stares at the empty chair for a little longer.

 

In the middle of the discussion, the door opened and L.Joe immediately looks at it. All the students inside also looks at it as Ms. Kim stops in discussing. Yeonrin walks inside with a cut on her lip and a bruise on her left cheek. The students were already whispering among themselves making a comment on Yeonrin. Because of the noise Teen Top looks at Yeonrin and they frowned at her look.

 

“Omo Yeonrin are you okay?” Ms. Kim asked with full concern

 

“Neh ssem. You can continue your discussion.” Yeonrin said as she bows and went to her seat.

 

Ms. Kim was about to say something but when she saw that Yeonrin doesn’t have any interest on what she is going to say about her, she stops and continues the discussion after she tells the students to keep quiet.

 

After two more class, the bell rang signalling that it is already break time. For the first time L.Joe didn’t sleep in class. He is just looking at Yeonrin who is having a hard time to pack her things since she is only using her right hand. She closes her bag and carefully slides it on her left shoulder trying her best not to touch her arm. L.Joe wonders why she is only using her right hand but when she accidentally touches her left arm he blinks when she winces. Yeonrin met eyes with him and she immediately put her poker face and walks away.

 

L.Joe raised an eyebrow at Yeonrin’s look. *Did something bad happen to her after she left?*

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Are you okay?” L.Joe asks when Yeonrin opens her eyes. The said girl just stares at him, if she is surprised, L.Joe doesn’t know because her face doesn’t show any trace of shock.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yeonrin asked. “You shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter