*Chapter 22

Something Behind That Cold Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“That was fun!” Ricky exclaimed as he jumps up and down. “I wish we could do this more often.”

 

“Yeah yeah. Now let’s go eat. I’m hungry.” CAP said as he leads the group to a restaurant.

 

Yeonrin on the other hand is looking around. She feels that someone is watching or even following them. She turns to her right to see if there is someone suspicious around but none. She frowns as she looks again.

 

“You okay?” L.Joe asks her once he saw her troubled expression. Yeonrin looks at him and just nod. “You sure?”

 

“Neh.”

 

L.Joe just shrugged and continues on walking beside her. Yeonrin is still bothered but since she didn’t see something suspicious so she just shrug it off.

 

Once they arrived on the restaurant all of the people’s attention inside was directed to them. Well if you’re in there and you see six handsome guys with a pretty girl what would you do? You’ll turn your attention to them right?

 

The girls are all checking out on Teen Top while the boys are checking Yeonrin. L.Joe frowns at all the guys looking at Yeonrin. Just then he saw that someone is about to talk to Yeonrin he immediately wraps an arm around her shoulder and pull her closer.

 

Yeonrin blinks at that action and she looks at L.Joe ignoring her fast heartbeat again. “What?”

 

“The guys are checking you.” L.Joe simply said. “Stay close to me so they’ll know you’re mine.”

 

Yeonrin’s eye widened at what he said as she feels her cheek heat up. She is lost for words that’s why L.Joe guided her as he chuckled at her face.

 

They sat on a table beside the window. They ordered their food and talk to each other. Just then Yeonrin looks outside and there she saw a suspicious person sitting on the restaurant across the restaurant where they are in.

 

Yeonrin frowns because she swears that the person is familiar t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter