Final Decision

Stolen Love

4. Final Decision


 

[Yuri’s POV]

I love my life! My days had been so beautiful lately.

Maybe because we got 2 weeks holiday before our next preparation for Japanese comeback. Maybe because my body got more muscular even though I worked out less, or MAYBE because Taeyeon had been lived with me for two months!

 

Kim Taeyeon was.. Well she was perfect for a wife *my wife 

We took turn on making breakfast but mostly we did it together because somehow we matched our wake up time (well I matched hers but still).  She’d grind my Ma juice, it’d be ready by the time I finished working out.  Sometimes she played piano and I would make her laugh as I dance dorkily along with her tune.

 

My feelings towards her grew bigger and bigger from time to time but she seemed still so oblivious about it

I tried to be more obvious and forward about my feelings, like yesterday I sang almost two albums of love song out loud to melt Taeyeon’s heart.  It ended with two hours of vocal lesson as Taeyeon thought I was off pitch.

 

Another thing, I moved almost all the kitchen stuff to the highest top of the cabinet.  Being her cute short self, Taeyeon always needed my aid every time she wanted to reach them.  I’d stand right behind her body, pressing a little too close for her to feel my body warmth.

The plan was for Taeyeon to turn around then she’d meet my eyes, she’d be enchanted by my beauty and leaned closer. I’d close the distance to kiss with great passion.

But nothing..

 

Should I took off my pants and rubbed my to her face? She seemed to have interest in that particular body’s part of mine.  I caught her ogling at my numerous times.

 

 

I wouldn’t back down!  I would confess to her directly. No more games, no more gesture. I would tell right to her face that I harbor strong feelings towards her and it would me an honor to me if she returned the feelings and decided to give me a chance as her lover.

I knew I sounded a little bit lunatic right now. Love did that to people.

 

By the end of this vacation, Kim Taeyeon would officially be mine!

 

 

 

[Taeyeon’s POV]

“Haatchu!”

“Bless you.”  Tiffany offered her handkerchief to me, “Are you sick Taetae?”

I shook my head, “No, maybe someone is thinking about me.”

“It that was true then all the idols would be sneezing all the times because of their fans.”

I smiled at her remark.  She filled my already empty glass with more wine.

 

Tiffany and I were having dinner in her favorite place.  Our communication improved not long after I moved in with Yuri.

She had asked me out on dates since then and I agreed on her request.  She wanted to mend our broken relationship, so was I.  She admitted her mistakes, She promised me things would be different after this.  

 

We still hadn’t been back together although Tiffany had asked me to.

I wanted to see how serious she was with this relationship.

 

Also.. There was someone else occupying part of my heart lately.  That someone had me re-thinking about my choice, she was the reason why I laughed more these days.

I liked being around her, although she was being annoying sometimes with her –oh so sly- act on putting things at the high places so I couldn’t reach it.

I perfectly knew her reason and I admitted that, it was cute. No one ever tried so hard to catch my attention as Kwon Yuri.

 

She thought I didn’t know her advances towards me but I wasn’t that dense.

I believed she was one of the reasons why Fany wanted to speed things up on the recovery of our relationship.

For five years Tiffany was the only person who conquered my heart, but lately Yuri slowly climbed her way up to take that position.

I wanted to be sure of my feelings to both of them.

 

 

 

 

[Yuri’s POV]

Today I asked Taeyeon to go hiking with me and she surprised me by agreeing to my request.

Hyoyeon and Yoona would be eating their dust as they thought my date plan was stupid and that homebody Taeyeon wouldn’t want to break any sweat by doing such activity.

 

Yeah I got Hyoyeon and Yoona on my team. 

Yoona supported me to be with Taeyeon as she always thought Taeyeon needed someone like me who would protect her and cheer for her whenever she got sad.  Meanwhile Hyoyeon just worshipped chaos, she wanted to witness our member had a cat fight over love as that never happened before.  She predicted that I’d kick Tiffany’s and in return, Fany would scream the hell out of my hearing ability with her loud voice.

 

Besides being annoying, they helped me preparing for our lunch.  The food would be prepared on a wooden table on the top of the mountain that Taeyeon and I would climb later.

I couldn’t wait to witness Taeyeon’s heart melting on my thoughtfulness <3

 

 

 

 

I should hear Yoona and Hyoyeon..

Taeyeon got her ankle sprained halfway.  I wanted to show my strength to her so I offered to piggyback her.

She was light but the gravity being a by multiplying that 10 factor to Taeyeon’s normal mass which was 46 kg.  Add that with a rocky path we had to traveled, it resulted with a broken back.

 

But all the pain was worth it as Taeyeon gave me massage once we arrived at the top.

Right now she was straddling my hip as I laid on my front.  I wouldn’t mind if she wanted to take my top off if it was on the way.

 

“I am so sorry Yul.. I shouldn’t have agree to do this trip with you.”

I faked a groan, “Aaarrgghh.. It’s okay Taeyeonnie. I’d give you another piggyback on our way down.”

Taeyeon pinched the skin on my side, “No you won’t! I don’t want you to get injured because of me.”

Then a comfortable silent filled the air.

 

“You’re right Yuri-ah, this place is beautiful.” Taeyeon said with light tone.

I chose this place especially because it had an open field that overgrown with wild flowers.  It was almost the beginning of summer but the flowers still blossomed beautifully.

“Yuri-ah, will you catch me a butterfly?” Taeyeon asked me

 

“I’ll even catch a dragon for you as long as you agree to spend the rest of your life with me”

 

She gave my back a light slap while chortling like an ahjumma.

“Why are you being so corny lately?”

 

“Because you’re being this cute pabo and I am tired of giving you hints.”

 

I easily flipped our position, hovering over her.  Taeyeon was surprised, she laid on her back with that puppy eyes of hers with a slightly parted lips.  It took everything on me not to kiss that perfect lips of hers.

 

“Yuri ah?”

I diverted my gaze from her lips to her eyes.  I knew I promised to be brave and confessed my love to her but her eyes all that courage away. 

“Kiss me.”

She whispered at me.  I wanted to question her, but her request just too tempting to be denied.

So I leaned down, closing the gaps between her and my lips.

 

The moment my lips touched hers.. It was like.. a fireworks.  I thought people were lying about that feeling but it was real.

My knees wobbled as she moved her lips. 

I tilted my head to deepen our kiss.  It was perfect.  It was like God made her lips to be perfectly fitted with mine.

I would never forget this feeling.

 

 

Taeyeon was the one who broke the contact.  She was breathing heavily, I was not that different from her, I panted like I was running for a marathon.

She put her palm on my cheek and caressed it gently, I leaned on her touch, her hand was so soft.  I closed my eyes and tilted my head to pepper kiss on her palm, then to her wrist, I moved up to her arm, I climbed to the base of her neck, then to her jaw and finally went back to her addicting lips.

 

My hands seemed to have mind of its own.  They moved to Taeyeon’s chest and massage those perfectly shaped mounds.  She let out a soft moan.

My brain turned into a mush as that beautiful noise went through my ears.

The next thing I knew, my fingers were ing her flannel shirt.  I felt her hands on top of mine, stopping me from moving further.

I broke the kiss to look at her.

 

“I am sorry Yul, but I think it’ll be too fast.”  She gave me an apologetic look.

I didn’t mind actually, this was way ahead of my plans for today.

“So.. Is this means that we will go out?”  I asked her with small voice, afraid of her rejection.

She pecks my lips before answered, “Can you give me some times? I want to make sure on something before.”

 

I knew what she meant by that. She wanted to talk to Tiffany first.

I didn’t mind, I wanted everything to be clear before she starts anew with me.

 

“But can you give me another kiss?”

Taeyeon chuckled, she pinched my cheek only to give it a kiss after. “I’ll give you as many kiss as you want Yuul”

 

 

 

 

[Tiffany’s POV]

Taeyeon came to our dorm without notice.  It was only me stayed behind as Sunny and Hyoyeon had their own things they had to attend outside.

I gave her a peck and let her in.

 

“Fany-ah, I want to talk.”

I could sense something urgent in her tone, her eyes were also different.  Suddenly, I didn’t felt good with her appearance here.

“Let me grab you something to drink first, what do you want?” I tried to stale some times

“Iced tea would be nice.”

 

I came back with two glasses of iced tea.  I put them on the coffee table.

She drank her iced tea first, she seemed to be thirsty as she emptied half of it on one go.

I eyed her gesture.  It reminded me of the time when she wanted to confess to me, so I knew Taeyeon was incredibly nervous right now.

 

“What do you want to talk about Taetae?”

“Fany-ah.. I want you to be honest with me.”  She said as she straightened her position.

I reached out my hand to her shoulder and gave it an encouraging squeeze.

“Do you see yourself spending the rest of your life with me?”

“Yes, of course.”  I said immediately.

“Would you sacrifice your career for me? This whole fame and money?”

I frowned at her bizarre question.

“Why do you asking me that?”

She closed her eyes. “Just answer me Fany.. Would you?”

I moved my hand to touch her cheek. “Taeyeon-ah, let’s be real okay? I love you and there is no doubt about it. But love only won’t guarantee a relationship to be last forever. There’re other things necessary, like compromise, understanding, and let’s be honest money also helps.”

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes. She seemed disappointed on my answer.

“I know that, but I think love should be on the top of the list. . I f-felt that in our relationship, you put career ahead of our feelings.”

“Taetae, you know I did all those things to protect you too.  Besides what’s wrong with prioritizing our career? If it wasn’t for it, you and I wouldn’t meet at the first place.”

Taeyeon nodded then smiled weakly at me.

 

“Fany-ah, I want to be honest with you.”  She paused for a second, “Yuri asked me out. She wants to have a serious relationship with me.”

 

 

I dropped my hand from her cheek and stood up.  My anger suddenly went uncontrolled upon hearing that name.

“I was right from the start! She has bad intention under her sleeves. She wants to steal you away from me Taetae! I knew it.  She wouldn’t just sacrificing herself and admitted that she was the one in the picture with you without  any intention behind it”

 

“Then why didn’t you do it?”

Taeyeon looked up to me with sad eyes.

 

“I am sorry, what?”

“Why didn’t you admit that it was you in the picture with me?”

“We talked about this.  We would be killing two birds with one stone if we admitted that it was you and Yuri instead.  It was all for our group sake!”

“No it wasn’t.  It was for your sake Fany.”

 

I pulled my hair out of frustration.

“I don’t want to talk about this over and over again Taeyeon.  I did what I had to do to save our relationship along with our career.  How could you not understand this?”

 

She wiped the tears that fallen from her cheek.

“Yet you let Yuri took the fallen for you instead.  How’s that different if you were the one who did that?”

“You know why Taeyeon.  Yuri’s scandal would be out too after that and our group couldn’t stand that much scandal after Jessica left, not to mention we also had to deal with 2PM fans if I admitted our relationship to the media.”

 

“Can’t you see that? You keep making excuses to cover up our relationship. You’re the one who came with the plan of us having boyfriends.  You’re ashamed of our relationship Tiffany!”

I breathed heavily, I tried to control my emotion.  I didn’t want to hurt Taeyeon like what I did on out anniversary night but she kept testing my patience.

 

“So what do you want for me Taeyeon-ah? I couldn’t turn back time so what do you want me to do?!”

 

She stood up from her seat, she walked slowly towards me.  She reached her hand out, holding my hand.  She looked at me right in the eyes and said;

“If you really love me and you want us to go back together, I need an assurance Fany.  I need you to do this one thing to proof your love for me and I promise I won’t ask anything from you ever again.”

I kept silent, gesturing her to continue

“I’ll tell our fans and the media that me and Yuri have broken up.  I want you to be there with me and we will announce our relationship after that.”

 

I retreated my hand from hers.  She looked slightly taken aback at it.

“Are you out of your mind Taeyeon?!”  I moved to sit back on the couch, I lost all the strength on my feet. 

“It’s the same as suicide! Why admitting something out of nothing. Our group just recover from bad reputation and you want to bring them down together with you?”

 

“Then will you do it after our contract ends?”  Taeyeon voice cracked.

I covered half of my face with my hand, “Why Taeyeon? After our contract ends I want us to live a quiet life.  I want to work with our company from behind together with you, I don’t want any attention towards us anymore.”

“So you will never ever standing in front of people and admit openly that you and I are in love with each other?  You will keep me as your secret for your whole life?”

“Why do you need to be acknowledge by other people? Our love is our concern, they have nothing to do with it.”

“I just want to feel that you proud of being together with me Fany-ah.”

 

I looked straight to her eyes.  I knew we wouldn’t reach an agreement over this matter.

 

“I am sorry Taetae but I can’t do as you wish.”

“I am sorry too Fany, but I can’t continue living in a lie anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“I think it’s best for us to end this relationship.  For real this time.”

 

“No.”

I stood up and hugged her, but she didn’t hugged me back.

 I didn’t want to lose her.  I couldn’t lose her.  Taeyeon was my root, without her I wouldn’t survive this cruel world.

“I give you one last chance Fany-ah... Will you hold my hand in front of our fans and tell them the truth about us?”

 

I cried harder.  I wanted to do that.  I wanted to but I couldn’t.

“I am sorry Taetae..”

“Then I am sorry too Fany..”

 

 

 

 

[Yuri’s POV]

That afternoon Taeyeon came back with swollen eyes and red nose.  She threw herself to me, the impact left us laying on the couch with her on top of me.  She buried her face in the crook of my neck.

I knew it was because of Tiffany.

As much as I hated to admit, Tiffany still held the biggest part of Taeyeon’s heart.

I wasn’t sure of what happened but I knew Tiffany must have hurt Taeyeon so much to make her crying hysterically like this.

I her back, whispering comforting words to her ears.

 

If Tiffany couldn’t or wouldn’t took care of Taeyeon then I’d be happy to do that from now on.

 

“Thanks Yuri-ah..”

Taeyeon whispered that suddenly.

“For what?”

“I never said it before but.. Thanks for sacrificing yourself for me.”

I immediately understood that she talked about the picture.

“It’s okay.. You know I would do that all over again right?”

“Really?”

“Yeah, really.”

 

I could felt she took a deep breath before saying,

“Then please take care of me from now on. Please don’t ever feel ashamed of our relationship.”

I wanted to cry as I heard her said that. 

“ I promise you.”

-THE END-


Wheeew this chapter takes 2956 words!! With my laptop suddenly shut down in the middle of writting. Thanks God I always click Ctrl+S on every page haha

Comment?  Upvote?? Do you want an epilogue or I better update my other stories?