The Tale of A Made Up Love Story

Stolen Love

1. The Tale of A Made Up Love Story


I re-write the story. Kindly read again for those who had subscibe this before.


 

10 months after that, here I was. Sitting in front of the woman of my dreams. Literally. Because, although she was my girlfriend in everyone’s eyes she was never mine to begin with.  I knew I lived in a borrowed time with her, but this was more than I could get with her so I had to enjoy every second of it.

 

“Yuri ah, is there something wrong with my face?” Her voice woke me up from my trance.

I gave her reassuring smile, “Yes, there’s something unusual about your face.”

She cutely took a napkin to cover half of her face. “What is it? It’s my lips isn’t? I tried different brand for my lipstick today.”

“Hmmm maybe it is.. It makes you unusually pretty today.”

 

Taeyeon took off the napkin and huffed. No blush whatsoever, Taeyeon wasn’t the kind of girl who enjoyed being told that she was pretty, beautiful or whatsoever. She ignored me and continued eating her spagetti carbonara instead.

“Why don’t you compliment me back? I take more effort for our date tonight.” I showed her my perfectly done nails. “Look, I even did my nails and you know how much I hate doing that.”

 

Taeyeon took my hand and inspect my nails. That action of hers got my heart beat faster. My wild imagination started wondering. What if she brought my hand to and gave it a gentle kiss with that y lips of hers. God..

 

“I can do this on my own. Say, how long did it take?” Taeyeon asked as she caressed my nails.

“Ugh please don’t stop”

I cleared my throat first to avoid my went off pitch, “A-about two hours”

“Nice Kwon Yuri, you freaking stuttered!”

As usual Taeyeon didn’t notice it, she was a freaking dense midget. Lucky Tiffany, if Taeyeon anywhere near my flirty self she would get her cheated off a long time ago.

“Yul, you’re wasting your time! Next time just knock on my room and I’ll do it for free and we can chatting all the way.”

“I am sorry, cheating?”

“Chatting! What’s wrong with your ears?”

 

 “Everything is wrong with me since I fell for you..”

 

 

We continued with our meals, talking about everything. We matched in almost everything, she was a dork, so was I. She liked to cook so was I. She sang, I danced. She was short, me with my height could help her reach things. She loved gummy bears, I loved sweet things like her.

I couldn’t believe I turned this corny because of Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon’s phone buzzing, thanks to its wide screen I could see the caller ID. It was my competitor, Tiffany Hwang –or according to Taeyeon’s private phone; MY Pink Monster.

I rolled my eyes as Taeyeon focused on her phone. Strangely she just stared at it, letting it buzzed.

“You’re not going to take it?”

Taeyeon shook her head, “No. Serves her right, she canceled our date of how many times I can’t remember already.” Taeyeon played with her straw, “I know what she’s going to say anyway.”

“She’s going to apologize?”

Taeyeon scoffed at me. I raised an eyebrow. “You really think Fany would apologize? The Tiffany?”

“Yeah.. Is that so weird? You make a mistake, you apologize. That’s simple.”

Taeyeon gaze softened, “My life would be so much simpler if I dated you Yul.”

Please don’t say that”

“Tiffany and I had been together for 5 years and she only apologized to me two times. Both because we were on a verge of breaking up. That phone call was for her to check on me. I can’t understand her, she’s the one who cancel on our date because she’s too busy but once I go out with you suddenly she has all the time in the world to check on me every hour.”

“She’s jealous of me.” I stated the fact.

“Oh, what a new information!” Taeyeon said sarcastically. Taeyeon and I, well almost everyone who knew about me-Taeyeon-Tiffany’s real deal could feel how Tiffany treated me differently after our company announced Taeyeon’s and I relationship to public. 

I thought at some of point Tiffany knew about my true feelings towards her girlfriend.

 

 

 

After we finished our dinner, I asked Taeyeon to accompany me to this jewelry store. I wanted to buy something for her birthday so I’d trick her to choose it by herself. I hoped she wouldn’t choose another lock and key necklace, I’d go berserk if that happened.

 

We walked hand in hand. We had to, as almost everyone we passed by recognized us. They loved our ‘love story’.

One of the things that unpredictable in our ‘relationship’ was the positive reaction from public.  We were so sure that Taeyeon and I would suffer tons of bashing and we had to hide for awhile, but somehow our company played with the media well, they portrayed us as two brave women in love. Sure there were also tons of negative reaction but it were overpowered by those who supported us.

Our relationship was used by the politician to gain support from the younger people. They showed their support, we had some photograph taken with them.

We went to dozens of interview, in the country and even outside, we were invited to Ellen DeGeneres Show for God sakes!

 

That was the first thing that triggered Tiffany’s hate towards me.

I perfectly knew why. She and Taeyeon had to fake relationship with other men to protect their relationship from going public. Tiffany was the one who was more afraid of their relationship to be out. She and our management worked hard on choosing the best ‘beard’ for them. Taeyeon liked always followed the plan, she loved Tiffany too much to deny her.

That effort went to waste as I admitted I was the one whom Taeyeon kissed and the public reaction were good. Oh that must be killing Tiffany.

 

That was the best decision I ever made.

I admitted Tiffany loved Taeyeon first. I was in relationship with other woman since our debut, way before her and Taeyeon happened. I only developed this feeling towards Taeyeon about two years ago.

Suddenly Taeyeon stood out more in front of my eyes. I witnessed her gentle act for Tiffany. She was always soft spoken, she laughed on my jokes, and more importantly she listened to me well.

 

That was one of the factors why I broke up with my ex-girlfriend. I called Taeyeon’s name in our love making session. Twice.

 

 

“Yuul, this is really pretty!”

Taeyeon’s sweet voice interrupted my thought. She pointed at a necklace with small star pedant. She had this cute obsession on star.

“No worries Taeyeonnie, you’d always be the star of my heart.”

“Yeah that’s alright. You want it?” I asked her.

 

“Naah, I think we should get our couple rings instead. Our fans always ask me about it, manager unnie also says that it’ll be good for us to be seen wearing our couple rings”

I stared dumbfounded at her. Couple rings? For us? Why was Taeyeon sounded like me?

Taeyeon turned her head sideways to look at me. She shook my shoulder to get a reaction.

“Yuri-ah? You do know that you can say ‘no’ right? No need to think that hard to reject my idea.”

What?!

“I WANT IT!” I screamed at Taeyeon. That got the attention from the owner of the place who was genuinely offered his assistance to tend us and chased away his assistant.

 

“Is everything okay?” He asked

“Everything’s fine.” Taeyeon beamed at him, “Yuri and I were deciding on which rings to buy.”

His eyes popped out. He definitely on team Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

“You two are getting engage?!”

 

He kinda screamed, now every visitor of the store would have some idea about me and Taeyeon getting engage thanks to him. Some of them even started to take pictures of Taeyeon’s and I.

Great.

 

 

Taeyeon And Yuri Finally Ringing Their Wedding Bell

–Dispatch-

Taeyeon Put An End To TaeNy Rumor; The Coffee and Cream Couple Wedding Just Down The Road !

–The Fact (Formerly known as Sports Seoul)-