Third Generations

Hogwarts Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV
The only girl with wand out sat back on her seat, took a deep breath then bit her lips as the other girls were looking at her, expectantly.


“What’s dementor, Sica?” The called girl tried to enlighten the mood as she grinned to Taeyeon, “I like the nickname.”

“I’m scared…” The trembling girl voiced out after a long while being silence. Her first friend stared at her then, “It’s okay, they’re only patrolling, it will be okay.”

Even though she was scared but Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand then smiled, “Yeah, don’t worry, we have Sica here, they have no chance against us, remember, she is the daughter of… Sorry.”

The cheerful girl suddenly closed when she saw that Jessica was glaring at her and that caught Yuri’s attention.
“The daughter of?” Yuri asked the three girls, Taeyeon put her hand over , Tiffany just bit her lip since she was the one who accidentally mentioned it to Taeyeon while Jessica just sighed and shook her head, “It was nothing.”

“No way it’s nothing, you casted a spell smoothly before, I’ve never seen a first year, not to mention a very new first year student, haven’t gone to Hogwarts who could c… Is it just me or the temperature is dropped?” The tallest girl gulped when Tiffany had Jessica’s sweater to hold on and Taeyeon brought out her jelly beans.

“What the hell, Taeyeon?” The tanned girl looked at Taeyeon as if she was a retard since she cowered behind all the sweets she had, “I’ll give those dementors these candies, hope they won’t hurt me.”

“Yah Kim Taeyeon, dementors don’t eat sweets, they…” Yuri stopped when she heard a crack on the door, it was freezing.

“They are coming.” Jessica swore she would hit Tiffany in her head if there was nothing happening, the girl clutched on her hand so damn hard.

Taeyeon had her eyes closed as she prayed hard while Yuri got frozen, she wasn’t as confident as before while Jessica remain calm with a hint of worry in her eyes.

A dementor was flying with its black ripped cloak, it passed their chamber and in that moment of silence they could hear shrieks from the other chambers, the shrieks were different from the upperclassmen’s, now sounded more painful as they might haven’t known much about dementors.

As the dementor passed their chamber they held their breath, when its cloak was finally couldn’t even be seen, they released their breath almost in unison.

“Omg that’s… that’s… that’s…” Yuri stammered as she never seen one in her entire life, “Yeah that’s that.” Taeyeon finished her sentence while grinning.

“Don’t act like you’re so brave, Kim, you almost peed in your sea of snacks before.” Taeyeon snickered at Yuri while the taller girl smirked at her.

“Are you okay?” Tiffany realized what she was doing, the crumple of the sweater she was holding showed that she was really holding on Jessica.

“Yeah, I guess so…” Jessica looked at her arm and Tiffany finally let it go, “Sorry.”

“It’s okay, they are really terrifying after all.” The blonde girl smiled, reassuring to the other girls, but then Taeyeon pointed at the door with an opened mouth.

Almost inaudibly, “D…De…men…tor…” Yuri finished her sentence in difficulty showing how scared she was.

In that fearful moment, Jessica turned her head to see that the dementor was really at their door, reflexively, Jessica scooted further from the door, her back hit Tiffany’s arms as Tiffany was blocking her view with her arms.

She might be bravest of the four but she was still an 11 year old girl with no real battle experience.

The dementor stared at Jessica, if it had eyes, but it seemed that it was really staring at Jessica, the other girls put everything they had in front of them, they were too scared to scream.

Jessica could see what beneath the cloak since the dementor was getting closer to her, the blonde girl scooted further but she had nowhere to go, it was only a small chamber in the train after all.

It had no eye sockets. It only had what was seemed to be a mouth. There was a large hole, surrounded by scabby and grayish dark skin. And that hole was getting closer to Jessica.

Her mind got blank, things she wanted to forget came back as the dementor got closer. Sad moments came through in her mind, the moments when her Dad died, the dark filled her mind, she had no space for happiness. It felt like Dementor more than just air but all the hope its victim had at the moment. A dead end, a kiss was going on its way to Jessica’s soul.

A whimper snapped Jessica back to the reality, “Je…ssi…”

Her first friend was crying, on her back, with the damp collar she could feel the harsh reality hit her, she still wanted to live, peacefully.

All the moments she shared with her family suddenly popped up in her head, warm feeling filled her heart, and with an agile move, Jessica took out her wand, “Ex…Expecto Patronum!”

Even with a little doubt of her spell, Jessica finished her spell, producing her happiness ran to the dementor, hitting its hard until it bounced off of the room.

The other girls looked at Jessica then to the dementor but Jessica had no energy left, she fainted in Tiffany’s arms.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter